Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2015, 10:02 PM

47 posts, read 45,119 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Yes, it is great logic.

Essentially, you are complaining that you don't have the opportunity to abort.....to do that.....you have to be able to carry a pregnancy in the first place.

Financially, men and woman ARE equally responsible for the child.

Do you want custody of your children? The one who has custody is the one who gets paid child support.

Can't have your cake and eat it too.....it's the LAW.

In the eyes of the LAW, it isn't about the man or the woman, it is about the welfare of the child.

Oh, but if I had the choice IN THE FIRST PLACE to decide whether I was paying for it or not, then that would be equal! When said women is confirmed as pregnant, the pregnator shall have the choice to pay said support of the child because women has 2nd choice to keep, if he says no, then child will be aborted by mother, US birth rates drop by 3/4 over night!

Old 07-27-2015, 10:04 PM

19,844 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Pay your hookers up front. Problem solved.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:06 PM

6,489 posts, read 8,814,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nomadic_Cajun View Post
So, your tactic is to attack and ASSUME things about people you have NO FACTS on WHAT SO EVER?
YOU are not worth replying to because of your displayed and willful ignorance!
Please, continue your life ASSUMING everything!

I think you are doing the same in assuming everything.

Whoo, boy...you are a piece of work.

BTW, I have one child by my first husband. The entire time we were married I paid the child support for his child by his first wife. He did not even contest the child support amount so we paid the full amount allowed by law. Despite that, I wasn't a freakish crazy person as you seem to be. Sheesh!

Last edited by maggie2101; 07-27-2015 at 10:17 PM.. Reason: to add

Old 07-27-2015, 10:11 PM

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
Oh, but if I had the choice IN THE FIRST PLACE to decide whether I was paying for it or not, then that would be equal! When said women is confirmed as pregnant, the pregnator shall have the choice to pay said support of the child because women has 2nd choice to keep, if he says no, then child will be aborted by mother, US birth rates drop by 3/4 over night!
Your IN THE FIRST PLACE choice was to abstain, use protection or get a vasectomy.

Is it fair that women get pregnant and men don't? NO.

Each sex has to deal with the cards biology has dealt them.

As a man, you failed to make the right choice, of those available to you, IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You knew the rules before you played.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:13 PM

Quote:
That simply isn't true. Many women choose to be a single parent, don't believe in abortion or put the child up for adoption. Unless you are a Donald Trump, it is rarely just about money.
LOL, oh really? So women are just princesses honestly roaming the US for "good men"?
So, in your eyes men are responsible for everything and women none, therefore men should pay?
If she choose to keep it, then she should pay for it. Now that is equal!

Love how you assassinate Mr.Trump's character in defense of your argument.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:18 PM

Quote:
Your IN THE FIRST PLACE choice was to abstain, use protection or get a vasectomy.

Is it fair that women get pregnant and men don't? NO.

Each sex has to deal with the cards biology has dealt them.

As a man, you failed to make the right choice, of those available to you, IN THE FIRST PLACE.

You knew the rules before you played.
LOL! so, again it's okay for women to spread their legs but men have to think about it first? That is insane! Why do you assume it is immediately the mens responsibility to use "protection"? Shouldn't the women have her tubes tied if she is going out to bar looking for man? Why is she exempt from said responsibility?

True equality hurts doesn't it?

2,288 posts, read 3,238,959 times
I think the OP is pulling everyone's leg, but I'll play.

Cajun, you think YOU and your kind are victims? Nah, its the kid/kids who suffer with sperm donors that think like you do. Even if you pay your fair share, the kid is still shafted having a crappy "dad".

15,700 posts, read 17,046,690 times
Quote:
LOL, oh really? So women are just princesses honestly roaming the US for "good men"?
So, in your eyes men are responsible for everything and women none, therefore men should pay?
If she choose to keep it, then she should pay for it. Now that is equal!

Love how you assassinate Mr.Trump's character in defense of your argument.
My comment had nothing to do with Mr. Trump's character, it had to do with his wealth.

I am sure everyone here got that but you.

Old 07-27-2015, 10:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by breeinmo. View Post
I think the OP is pulling everyone's leg, but I'll play.

Cajun, you think YOU and your kind are victims? Nah, its the kid/kids who suffer with sperm donors that think like you do. Even if you pay your fair share, the kid is still shafted having a crappy "dad".
What about whorish mom who sees money in dads support? If he could have opted out in beginning, then child would have been aborted which is perfectly legal. Why are you protecting whorish women and attacking men? That is not equal now is it? You've been groomed to believe men are ATM's and should pay for everything !

Old 07-27-2015, 10:22 PM

Quote:
My comment had nothing to do with Mr. Trump's character, it had to do with his wealth.

I am sure everyone here got that but you.
Yes! insult intelligence! Amazing how I question law and you insult the person.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates