Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-13-2009, 06:29 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times

Advertisements

The first years of defense were from abusive parents, thank you. Then there were always the bullies in school--who thought they could attack the shorter, lighter kids because they were bigger than them. Sound familiar?? Then there were bullies who didn't get the lesson as children, who had to get it as adults.

There was also the attacks made on my by my schizophrenic wife--who I had to be careful not to hurt badly. Because it wasn't her fault she was attacking me, it was her mental condition. See, that's where control is more important than striking. When it's someone you don't actually want to bring harm to, yet still be able to defend yourself.

And another reason not to have a gun in one's home.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:36 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
The first years of defense were from abusive parents, thank you. Then there were always the bullies in school--who thought they could attack the shorter, lighter kids because they were bigger than them. Sound familiar?? Then there were bullies who didn't get the lesson as children, who had to get it as adults.

There was also the attacks made on my by my schizophrenic wife--who I had to be careful not to hurt badly. Because it wasn't her fault she was attacking me, it was her mental condition. See, that's where control is more important than striking. When it's someone you don't actually want to bring harm to, yet still be able to defend yourself.

And another reason not to have a gun in one's home.
kids, and wife = no one gets a gun...

Fail much?

Old 10-13-2009, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
I am physical and mentally superior to you.

But I guess someone who thinks he's superman in a child like body would never understand lol...
Reading your posts--it seems like English must be a second language for you. It's not good at all. You need to work more on it.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:39 AM

Quote:
kids, and wife = no one gets a gun...

Fail much?
Nope. Do you?

Old 10-13-2009, 06:41 AM

Quote:
Reading your posts--it seems like English must be a second language for you. It's not good at all. You need to work more on it.
Go ahead and point out something...

Quote:
Nope. Do you?
lol fail.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:44 AM

Again, I see you are incapable of actually making an argument that is base on logic.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:48 AM

Quote:
Go ahead and point out something...

lol fail.
We can start with "lol fail". That isn't even close to good English.

But you forget, your not much of a man lol...you were looking for "you're", not "your".

Bouncer I have work with are pretty decent fighters.
Innocent into proven guilty "until"

Exactly why I told you to go down to your logical mma club "local"?

Or proving that disprove your assertions are absurd

No you want people bar from being what they want to be.

If you want to debate, first learn how to communicate in English. I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say in context in half your posts!

Old 10-13-2009, 06:49 AM

Quote:
Again, I see you are incapable of actually making an argument that is base on logic.
It is logical to continue with what has worked for centuries.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:51 AM

Quote:
We can start with "lol fail". That isn't even close to good English.

But you forget, your not much of a man lol...you were looking for "you're", not "your".

Bouncer I have work with are pretty decent fighters.
Innocent into proven guilty "until"

Exactly why I told you to go down to your logical mma club "local"?

Or proving that disprove your assertions are absurd

No you want people bar from being what they want to be.

If you want to debate, first learn how to communicate in English. I couldn't even understand what you were trying to say in context in half your posts!
Quote.

Old 10-13-2009, 06:52 AM

Yes...I was quoting you. You're learning fast, Igor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates