Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Great Debates
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-12-2009, 11:48 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,658,013 times

Advertisements

They're already dead, unfortunately. I would have volunteered to pull the switch myself otherwise.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:28 PM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKramar View Post
Actually, we should save them the trouble, and have mandatory euthanasia centers. So we end up with the best genetic stock possible.

You recently stated that you weighed 145 pounds. Do you think a grown man weighing in at 145 is the best genetic stock? Or should such a sad example of humanity be weeded out? Cull the runts so to speak?

In fact natural selection is at work in human beings. Our greatest asset is our minds and generally speaking the smartest are the most successful & most likely to raise productive successful children.

Old 10-12-2009, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
You recently stated that you weighed 145 pounds. Do you think a grown man weighing in at 145 is the best genetic stock? Or should such a sad example of humanity be weeded out? Cull the runts so to speak?

In fact natural selection is at work in human beings. Our greatest asset is our minds and generally speaking the smartest are the most successful & most likely to raise productive successful children.
No, I weigh 125 pounds. And I'm still physically very capable.

Old 10-12-2009, 03:52 PM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
The power behind the bat is at the farthest end of the arc. There is very little power at the inside of the arc. Your weight and speed mean much less than your balance, for just one example. Additionally, not much force is required to shatter your bones, unbalance you, or put you into a world of pain.
Exactly how are you suppose to get inside my ark without running into an elbow knee or a fist?
It takes thousands of pounds to shatter my bones. At your pathetic weight, you couldn't unbalance me.
You are like a child compare to me

Quote:
Actually, we should save them the trouble, and have mandatory euthanasia centers. So we end up with the best genetic stock possible.
Hey in my view you are inferior to me in every way, so I guess you should be taking a trip down to this euthanasia center.

Quote:
They're already dead, unfortunately. I would have volunteered to pull the switch myself otherwise.
Obviously they are not dead or you wouldn't have to pull the switch

Admitting you would commit a genocide given the chance, isn't they way to get the audience on your side

Quote:
This kid is 5'7 125 pounds

Old 10-12-2009, 09:15 PM

18,160 posts, read 15,628,539 times
Quote:
If you can't defend yourself without relying on a crutch, you don't deserve to live anyhow.
Which is just what is going to happen to you, if you try the idiocy you advocate on this forum in the real world. I don't buy for a millisecond that anyone is going to take on a violent, armed , criminal, throw 'body mechanics' at him, and come out on top. As to who survives, and who don't, deservin's got NUTHIN' ta do with it.

Old 10-13-2009, 02:29 AM

5,232 posts, read 8,415,423 times
Quote:

Says you.

Nature would have selected you out herself. If not for civilized society the bigger stronger men would get the best food, shelter, hunting grounds ect, women would seek out the biggest & strongest to mate with for their own well being and for the future well being of their children as well as to rear big strong offspring capable of making it another generation.
In short the best you could hope for were the scraps tossed aside by those genetically superior to you.

Of course I actually wish you no ill will, I am simply pointing out another irrationality in your growing list.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Which is just what is going to happen to you, if you try the idiocy you advocate on this forum in the real world. I don't buy for a millisecond that anyone is going to take on a violent, armed , criminal, throw 'body mechanics' at him, and come out on top. As to who survives, and who don't, deservin's got NUTHIN' ta do with it.
Experience matters.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tin Knocker View Post
Says you.

Nature would have selected you out herself. If not for civilized society the bigger stronger men would get the best food, shelter, hunting grounds ect, women would seek out the biggest & strongest to mate with for their own well being and for the future well being of their children as well as to rear big strong offspring capable of making it another generation.
In short the best you could hope for were the scraps tossed aside by those genetically superior to you.

Of course I actually wish you no ill will, I am simply pointing out another irrationality in your growing list.
Well, I'm not having any kids, so maybe I won't be passing on my genes. The bigger, stronger man can have whatever he wants, I will survive--you know food DOES grow on trees, right? And on bushes, and in the ground...etc.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gplex View Post
Exactly how are you suppose to get inside my ark without running into an elbow knee or a fist?
It takes thousands of pounds to shatter my bones. At your pathetic weight, you couldn't unbalance me.
You are like a child compare to me

Hey in my view you are inferior to me in every way, so I guess you should be taking a trip down to this euthanasia center.

Obviously they are not dead or you wouldn't have to pull the switch

Admitting you would commit a genocide given the chance, isn't they way to get the audience on your side

This kid is 5'7 125 pounds
You're very boastful--but in a matter of life or death, I won't be the one dying.

Old 10-13-2009, 04:58 AM

2,782 posts, read 4,166,031 times
Quote:
You're very boastful--but in a matter of life or death, I won't be the one dying.
I am physical and mentally superior to you.

But I guess someone who thinks he's superman in a child like body would never understand lol...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.