Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-08-2014, 12:06 PM

896 posts, read 1,140,273 times

Advertisements

The Comfort Inn at Church/Mills Augusta has been changed to a Quality Inn. The signs went up a few weeks ago.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-08-2014, 12:57 PM

192 posts, read 429,488 times
I haven't seen this posted, but it appears Jack in the Box on Pelham Rd. near restaurant row has closed. The windows are boarded up, and the sign is gone.

Old 08-08-2014, 01:16 PM

723 posts, read 1,149,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbarth View Post
I haven't seen this posted, but it appears Jack in the Box on Pelham Rd. near restaurant row has closed. The windows are boarded up, and the sign is gone.
Hm. Discussed at length recently. Don't know how you missed it.

Old 08-08-2014, 05:00 PM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
Default Jack in the Box #6411, Milestone Plaza, 3709 Pelham Road, Greenville, SC 29615-5010

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlbarth View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyricamphibian View Post
Hm. Discussed at length recently. Don't know how you missed it.

I will miss the delicious Ultimate Burger at a very good location.

Unless Cook-Out opens in its place, I do not see myself eating burgers at fast food on Pelham Road for awhile. It should not be that long.

Old 08-09-2014, 03:08 AM

68 posts, read 68,515 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
I don't think they failed there. It was always extremely busy when I worked in that area. I had heard Michelin bought that Wendys property along with the former Cafeteria to eliminate the extra traffic and make their entrance safer.
I was told by a Wendy's GM of another property owned by the same franchisee of the Parkway location that Michelin owned the property and refused to extend the lease for Wendy's, thus forcing them to close.

Old 08-09-2014, 09:30 PM

1,845 posts, read 2,764,139 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Right To Life View Post
Arizona Steakhouse on Woodruff is closed. Something else in there now, didn't catch the name.

Kind of surprising how many restaurants don't make it on that busy road.
It was more of a planned management change than a business failure. More details -

JP 's 4 Corners

Old 08-10-2014, 06:14 PM

453 posts, read 646,995 times
When I was heading to the Target in Simpsonville this afternoon, I noticed that the signage for Wild Oats Taproom had been taken off. Looking closer, there was an eviction notice on the door. Yikes! The notice said they had to vacate by July 14th, so I guess they've been closed a while and I just haven't noticed...?

Old 08-10-2014, 09:52 PM

503 posts, read 693,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tyner View Post
When I was heading to the Target in Simpsonville this afternoon, I noticed that the signage for Wild Oats Taproom had been taken off. Looking closer, there was an eviction notice on the door. Yikes! The notice said they had to vacate by July 14th, so I guess they've been closed a while and I just haven't noticed...?
That location has never been able to keep restaurants not sure why.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:06 AM

672 posts, read 1,418,046 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
I used to live behind that shopping center and would try the restaurants that opened in that spot, including Wild Oats. I was always disappointed. I'm not completely surprised to see them close, although the area had great lunch traffic.

Old 08-11-2014, 08:29 AM

21,023 posts, read 27,249,611 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam Tyner View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coastermaster83 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shamrocker View Post
I used to live behind that shopping center and would try the restaurants that opened in that spot, including Wild Oats. I was always disappointed. I'm not completely surprised to see them close, although the area had great lunch traffic.
What other restaurants prior to Wild Oats Taproom occupied the space?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area