Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area
 [Register]
Greenville - Spartanburg area Greenville - Spartanburg - Simpsonville - Greer - Easley - Taylors - Mauldin - Duncan
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-17-2012, 04:27 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,180,701 times

Advertisements

I see a sign on Pelham where Rita's was for a place called Yogurtini (another yogurt by the ounce) opening soon.

Old 04-17-2012, 04:47 PM

1,077 posts, read 1,649,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eldemila View Post
I see a sign on Pelham where Rita's was for a place called Yogurtini (another yogurt by the ounce) opening soon.
I saw that awhile ago... I hope this new twist lets them remain in business. I'm waiting for the land behind (beside?) the oil and lube place to be developed though I'm sure nothing interesting will open there. Has anyone ever been to The Zone sports bar place next to the Pelham Road? I've wanted to stop by there but haven't heard anything about it, promising or otherwise.

Old 04-17-2012, 08:10 PM

5,680 posts, read 11,543,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scguy89 View Post
I saw that awhile ago... I hope this new twist lets them remain in business. I'm waiting for the land behind (beside?) the oil and lube place to be developed though I'm sure nothing interesting will open there. Has anyone ever been to The Zone sports bar place next to the Pelham Road? I've wanted to stop by there but haven't heard anything about it, promising or otherwise.
I know nothing of the place, but if they have good hot wings & cold beer, I'm in!! lol

Old 04-18-2012, 02:04 AM

2,261 posts, read 5,841,374 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by UpstateBooster View Post
I know nothing of the place, but if they have good hot wings & cold beer, I'm in!! lol
Went a while ago if its the place I am thinking of, its a sports bar, nothing special, bar food, not memorable at all, I believe drinks were a little expensive.

Old 04-18-2012, 11:07 AM

1,077 posts, read 1,649,874 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesKnowles View Post
Went a while ago if its the place I am thinking of, its a sports bar, nothing special, bar food, not memorable at all, I believe drinks were a little expensive.
Thanks. There's nothing really special attracting me to the place so I may never try it out.

Old 04-18-2012, 04:20 PM

24 posts, read 42,707 times
Some kind of a gambling / internet cafe thing seems to have appeared across from Tuffy on 291 near cherrydale. Has "777" on the building

Old 04-19-2012, 03:37 PM

Just saw this on the news: Fatz to close Woodruff rd location and renovate under a new name, Tavern 24, sounds like an upscale sports bar.

They are planning another new restaurant as well, location and name to be announced. They mentioned a "fresh food" concept

Old 04-19-2012, 04:50 PM

21,020 posts, read 27,239,632 times
I wonder if Fatz will add additional locations in Greenville. It has good food. I can see converting one location to a new prototype becasue of where it is.

Old 04-19-2012, 07:17 PM

4,600 posts, read 6,013,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoodlesKnowles View Post
Just saw this on the news: Fatz to close Woodruff rd location and renovate under a new name, Tavern 24, sounds like an upscale sports bar.

They are planning another new restaurant as well, location and name to be announced. They mentioned a "fresh food" concept

Would be nice if it was an addition to Haywood. They need a nice local restaurant with BAR since Ruby Tuesday was replaced by Panera. There is plenty of room for a restaurant addition in the mall entrance between Macys and Sears where S&S cafeteria was years ago. I know they talked about a restaurant add-on several years ago similar to what Phipps Plaza in Atlanta has with The Tavern and Twist.

Old 04-20-2012, 01:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vistatiger View Post
Would be nice if it was an addition to Haywood. They need a nice local restaurant with BAR since Ruby Tuesday was replaced by Panera. There is plenty of room for a restaurant addition in the mall entrance between Macys and Sears where S&S cafeteria was years ago. I know they talked about a restaurant add-on several years ago similar to what Phipps Plaza in Atlanta has with The Tavern and Twist.
I definitely don't think it will be a restaurant with bar, sounded almost like they were considering a "baja fresh" concept. they mentioned fresh food and counter service. the rendering looked like the FATZ in Easley, so i'm wondering if they'll be using a Fatz location for that place as well. again this is all heresay, just what i'm thinking in my head.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > South Carolina > Greenville - Spartanburg area