Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-03-2013, 10:03 PM

971 posts, read 1,454,045 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
I refused to take the bait, tn!
No bait needed, you have already posted it many times. LOL
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-03-2013, 10:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngirl205 View Post
well sometimes I feel 90.....does that count?
Works for me, right knee hurts, weather coming in from the west, left knee hurts, weather coming in from the south. Both knees hurt.......... I have sat too long.

Just listening to my body!!!!!

Old 01-04-2013, 04:40 AM

379 posts, read 533,942 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluff_Dweller View Post
Works for me, right knee hurts, weather coming in from the west, left knee hurts, weather coming in from the south. Both knees hurt.......... I have sat too long.

Just listening to my body!!!!!
I hear ya! And Bluff, don't let spelling stop you from posting here. I enjoy your sense of humor!

tngirl

Old 01-04-2013, 07:49 AM

24,509 posts, read 24,204,357 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluff_Dweller View Post
No bait needed, you have already posted it many times. LOL
LOL, Bluff, I meant asking YOU how old you are, not my age!

Old 01-04-2013, 02:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tngirl205 View Post
I hear ya! And Bluff, don't let spelling stop you from posting here. I enjoy your sense of humor!

tngirl
Well, thank you tngirl.

Should I have something worthy to contribute, I know it will be welcome.

It will be 5 years the 26th of this month since God summoned back the lovely he picked for me to spend 53 1/2 years of my life with. I have been through all the emotions except the anger because I knew it was God's will as it always will be.

Now to just get on with the rest of my life, whatever it may be. Whatever it is, I will strive to enjoy life and everyone else.

Wish you all a Happy New Year.
Bluff

Old 01-04-2013, 03:08 PM

1,469 posts, read 1,801,890 times
Default My daughter

I love all the questions my daughter asks or her finding about things. I remember one time she was doing her math homework and she wanted to use my calculator on my phone. I told her to use my calculator, (I go to school as well, graduate school), but the calcualtor is one of those elaborate Texas Instrument ones and she never used it before. While she was using it and looking at all of the buttons and planting in her problems to solve it she exclaimed, "Wow! This calculator knows EVERYTHING!" I couldn't help but giggle under my breath. I remember when she was 2 years old and she always said tea as "teat," "Mommy can I have some teat peease?" or when she was 6 and over the summer she was staying with my dad while I was going to summer school and I went to go see her for the weekend and I told her she's gotten so tall. She said, "Yea mommy, I'm a growth spurt!" I said no honey you're HAVING a growth spurt. Or she said she was eating Roman noodles "ramen noodles" I take such joy in seeing my baby girl grow.

Old 01-04-2013, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamiznluv View Post
LOL, Bluff, I meant asking YOU how old you are, not my age!
Oh, sorry my friend. I am a little slow on the uptake as you well know.

MY BAD!!

I am old enough to now bragg about it. Never thought I would ever be here. Still wondering what and why I am still here. I suppose there is a reason so will wait and see.

Keep up the good work of helping people.
Bluff

Old 01-05-2013, 03:49 AM

5,981 posts, read 18,274,662 times
Folks, Debbie Downer checking in - this is rapidly becoming the Chat Thread Part Two, which will confuse our newest group members. I don't want to ditch this thread but could we hold it to Happy Makers and put the rest of the stuff in the Chat thread? Thanks...sorry...not trying to cause confusion but we gotta have a topic unless it's a Chat thread, and when we drift around like this my brain goes all funky

Old 01-05-2013, 07:37 AM

I had been going to put my New Year stuff in the chat thread but was asked to put it here so I did. I like the chat thread. We can talk about anything there, no worrying about keeping OT. Maybe you could add "Happy Room" to the title of the intro and chat thread, Sam??? That way there will be no doubt about what you can talk about there. That's if smilin' doesn't mind. It's her thread...the HR one. Whada ya think, smilin'?

BTW, "Debbie Downer" is a bummer. Get my drift, snowflake?

Old 01-05-2013, 07:44 AM

Okay, am not a happy camper. My new faux fur coat turned out to be a little defective...one of the hook and eye closures broke and there is no way I can fix it. Back it goes. I haven't decided on whether or not I'm going to get another one or not yet. I am so disappointed.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Grief and Mourning