Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2013, 11:59 PM

6,657 posts, read 7,772,573 times

Advertisements

Aloha,

Heres something that is no surprise for people living in Hawai'i, but for people wantting to move it might be good to know, that Hawai'i is first in the country to Have the highest electrical rates in the country.

Honolulu Civil Beat - FACT CHECK
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2013, 12:08 AM

12,120 posts, read 17,960,905 times
I guess the electric post was so "electrifying" it needed another post? Anyway, Hawaii wasn't the the first in the country to have the highest electric rates - it simply has the highest electric rates.

Old 09-11-2013, 12:18 AM

Aloha,

Heres something that is no surprise for people living in Hawai'i, but for people wantting to move it might be good to know, that Hawai'i is first in the country to Have the highest electrical rates in the country.

Old 09-11-2013, 02:56 AM

12,120 posts, read 17,960,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
Aloha,

'

Brah, r u ok? Wat up wit dat? Again?

Old 09-11-2013, 12:51 PM

3,752 posts, read 11,529,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whtviper1 View Post
'

Brah, r u ok? Wat up wit dat? Again?
LOL

Liberals like to repeat the same things over and over again.

Old 09-11-2013, 01:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdand3boys View Post
LOL

Liberals like to repeat the same things over and over again.
For the record, im not a liberal or a conservative. Im a moderate.

Old 09-11-2013, 03:41 PM

3,752 posts, read 11,529,395 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawaiian by heart View Post
For the record, im not a liberal or a conservative. Im a moderate.
In your mind perhaps, but your posts definitely put you squarely in the liberal camp.

Old 09-11-2013, 05:52 PM

1,872 posts, read 2,822,295 times
Liberal, Conservative... Democrat, Republican(and branches there of)... Different sheep, but still sheep.

Since it is now ok to discuss politics here(not sure when that change took place) it seems to me that the two sides have divided up some hot button issues that they knew would **** off a lot of people and keep the money rolling in to fatten their pocketbooks while nothing ever really gets done.

There is no aloha in any of this.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdand3boys View Post
In your mind perhaps, but your posts definitely put you squarely in the liberal camp.
What puts me in the liberals camp is when your group makes across the board statements like all the poor on welfare who are lazy, or all the people on welfare scaming the system. Being moderate,i will say lets go after any lazy person who is scaming the system period. Poor, rich, non profit or corporations. Thats the difference, to me greed, laziness, bad character are human issues that effects humans. No just a problem of one class which unfortunately is your motto. Im all for cutting taxes. but the method between you and me is different, you think if you just got rid of welfare for the poor everything would be ok. I say let really do welfare reform, lets cut welfare(were making cuts right now)corporate incentives, foreign aid, and supporting people who are not even U.S citizens. In fact we spend more money on others outside our country then our own people, but you can't see that.

Old 09-11-2013, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by McFrostyJ View Post
Liberal, Conservative... Democrat, Republican(and branches there of)... Different sheep, but still sheep.

Since it is now ok to discuss politics here(not sure when that change took place) it seems to me that the two sides have divided up some hot button issues that they knew would **** off a lot of people and keep the money rolling in to fatten their pocketbooks while nothing ever really gets done.

There is no aloha in any of this.
How right you are my friend.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii