Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-17-2013, 08:36 PM

35 posts, read 73,641 times

Advertisements

ooh i know what you mean by troll post. but in any case either if it was or not. i am only asking what you think about it. and i only want to share what i plan to do in few years. i just don't want to get everything screwed up. and i am fully aware of everything. and if i am not due to immaturity that some people might think, i will probably in 2-4 years when i will be on that part of my life. i am not asking anything from you except opinions and advices.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-17-2013, 08:39 PM

1,392 posts, read 3,053,129 times
You want a bunch of strangers to do a whole lot of typing for your amusement.

Sorry, but REAL 16 year olds ask their parents and their school guidance counselors for this type of advice. Trusting a bunch of strangers, most of whom don't even life in Hawai'i, is very foolish if you are indeed real (which I highly doubt).

Old 03-17-2013, 08:47 PM

and please explain me in which way would they know more then you. thats why i am here. i want to ask to people who did this. as i can see you replied on my thread saying i troll (indirectly maybe) but no i just want to get some opinions that is all . can we just get over it? and i cant see why it would be an amusement. i mean people of my age go play on ps3 or xbox , or go on facebook. well for me its not like that since a month i am doing researches on hawaii

and im kinda not really close to my parents i mean i dont like to speak of my problems or things of MY life , either more to my counselor at school.

Last edited by nastagol; 03-17-2013 at 08:50 PM.. Reason: add something

Old 03-17-2013, 09:13 PM

1,392 posts, read 3,053,129 times
If you have already spent a month doing research on Hawai'i as you say, you know more than 99% of the regulars on here.

And it's pretty odd that you would want to talk to COMPLETE STRANGERS about your life rather than people who actually have information that can help you.

Old 03-17-2013, 11:42 PM

1,730 posts, read 3,811,612 times
Foreign high school students need to get the advice of their academic guidance counselors and parents. US public colleges are sticky about things like expecting parents to contribute to educational costs (unless the student is paying cash).

OK, that is my free-not-to-much-time-involved response. That sets the limits on my troll-meter. < 60 seconds of my time.

Old 03-18-2013, 12:17 AM

12,969 posts, read 28,443,557 times
Here's my 30 seconds... first, you posted essentially the same thing in two places, which is a no-no. Second, this thread is for people who wish to share about how they moved to Hawai'i, so changing the subject is also inappropriate.

Old 03-18-2013, 06:13 AM

alright ... ok i understand for the double post part , but dang this is so frustrating.. if i was like 20 and had a different story you would answered me .. i know b/c y'all answered people before. can i just get answer without people pointing out that im a troller? 2nd , my parents dont really support it , they say i would be away from them and i would miss too many people . but you know what , when i was 12 they moved to texas and i had to stay with my dad for 4 years until i decided to move with them. so i think their opinion is not aplying to me

Old 03-18-2013, 07:31 AM

1,730 posts, read 3,811,612 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nastagol View Post
i know b/c y'all answered people before. can i just get answer without people pointing out that im a troller?
But you have been answered: ask your school guidance counselors and consult with your parents. [Now I've gone and added another 30 seconds to my answers.]

Old 03-18-2013, 07:49 AM

6,384 posts, read 4,832,732 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberCity View Post
But you have been answered: ask your school guidance counselors and consult with your parents. [Now I've gone and added another 30 seconds to my answers.]
LOL! Put him/her/it on your "ignore" list. That'll teach'em!

Old 03-18-2013, 10:06 AM

287 posts, read 1,372,176 times
Default Please Stop

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastagol View Post
my parents don't really support it
Dude...take your parents advice. Stay at home ...go to school...then ask these questions.....and by the way... foreign students don't get green cards. So please stop the BS.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Hawaii