U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Covid-19 Information Page
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 12-06-2019, 09:13 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
12,324 posts, read 9,061,700 times
Reputation: 15717

Advertisements

LOL... 1-6-3 in the last 10 games.

Second worst GA in the entire league! (But HEY, Weber has POINTS lol)

Go Bleu Blanc Lose!!!
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 12-07-2019, 07:45 AM
 
35,318 posts, read 45,473,734 times
Reputation: 30829
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
LOL... 1-6-3 in the last 10 games.

Second worst GA in the entire league! (But HEY, Weber has POINTS lol)

Go Bleu Blanc Lose!!!
Looks like they are on course to miss the playoffs yet again
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-18-2019, 12:27 PM
Status: "Evolving." (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
30,295 posts, read 15,926,568 times
Reputation: 13578
Pretty quiet from the peanut gallery lately.

Habs are doing a good job dealing with the extended absences of Drouin, Byron, Mete and Kotkaniemi. They're hanging around a playoff spot and hopefully will solidify one when all hands get back.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2019, 11:41 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
12,324 posts, read 9,061,700 times
Reputation: 15717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Pretty quiet from the peanut gallery lately.

Habs are doing a good job dealing with the extended absences of Drouin, Byron, Mete and Kotkaniemi. They're hanging around a playoff spot and hopefully will solidify one when all hands get back.
They're barely hanging onto a wild card spot. A single win by the teams under them with less games played drops them to 12th in the conference and bottom 10 in the league. They just lost to Detroit (again), handing them 2 of their 9 wins this season. They don't have a single PPG player in an high-scoring era. And their last few wins have been courtesy of God (Carey Price.) He's not going to keep playing at a .970 sv% rate. And we all know what happens when he's not playing at peak level.

I wouldn't call that "doing a good job." If anything, sounds like the same old tune we've been hearing for the past few seasons.

Last edited by Arcenal352; 12-19-2019 at 12:26 PM..
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-19-2019, 11:41 PM
Status: "Evolving." (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
30,295 posts, read 15,926,568 times
Reputation: 13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
They're barely hanging onto a wild card spot. A single win by the teams under them with less games played drops them to 12th in the conference and bottom 10 in the league. They just lost to Detroit (again), handing them 2 of their 9 wins this season. They don't have a single PPG player in an high-scoring era. And their last few wins have been courtesy of God (Carey Price.) He's not going to keep playing at a .970 sv% rate. And we all know what happens when he's not playing at peak level.

I wouldn't call that "doing a good job." If anything, sounds like the same old tune we've been hearing for the past few seasons.
I guess I'd have a sour disposition if my glass was always half-empty too.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2019, 08:07 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
12,324 posts, read 9,061,700 times
Reputation: 15717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I guess I'd have a sour disposition if my glass was always half-empty too.
Not half empty. Just calling it how it is. They’re not a good team.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-20-2019, 11:13 AM
Status: "Evolving." (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
30,295 posts, read 15,926,568 times
Reputation: 13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Not half empty. Just calling it how it is. They’re not a good team.
Your lack of hockey knowledge is showing.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2019, 08:14 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
12,324 posts, read 9,061,700 times
Reputation: 15717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Your lack of hockey knowledge is showing.
LOL. Okay dude. Played up till Midget AAA. Whatever you say.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2019, 08:46 AM
Status: "Evolving." (set 21 days ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
30,295 posts, read 15,926,568 times
Reputation: 13578
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
LOL. Okay dude. Played up till Midget AAA. Whatever you say.
Wow! Midget! You must be a hockey guru!

Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 12-21-2019, 10:52 AM
 
Location: Central Florida
12,324 posts, read 9,061,700 times
Reputation: 15717
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Wow! Midget! You must be a hockey guru!
Do you even know what that is? If you did you probably wouldn’t be poking fun at it.
Rate this post positively Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Sports > Hockey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:12 PM.

© 2005-2021, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Contact Us - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35, 36, 37 - Top