Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-04-2008, 01:32 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,601,804 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
Did I say his opposition to illegal immigration qualified him as being a racist? Do you you usually make assumptions like you have the last few times you've responded to me?
Either produce evidence of this man's racism, or stop vilifying him. Your opinion of him does not make it gospel. I'm not aware of assuming anything about you. Would you care to enlighten me?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-04-2008, 01:48 PM

1,636 posts, read 3,291,645 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
Either produce evidence of this man's racism, or stop vilifying him. Your opinion of him does not make it gospel. I'm not aware of assuming anything about you. Would you care to enlighten me?
Quote:
You can see it in daily rapes of 12 year old girls by Mexican immigrants (it’s normal in their culture), honor killings by Muslims here in America (two in the last week) and a dozen other examples. It proved unfair and unworkable to the Native Americans whom we invaded, it proves unfair and unworkable to the French who now stand in the crosshairs of cultural/linguistic destruction, and most other first world countries that allow unending incompatible immigration.
From his obviously self-written "testimonials""
Quote:
[SIZE=+1]"Another wonderful cultural shock is the phrase "old enough to bleed, old enough to breed." A Mexican fully grown man said this to me as an excuse for trying to sexually assault me as a very young teenager. He couldn't understand why I would be so resistant to this idea. In our American culture this is called "pedophilia." Not so in Mexican culture. This is all perfectly normal and acceptable. Your children are not safe when young Mexican males are around. I hate to put this so bluntly, but we need to know this. The multicultural equivalency crowd will howl at these truths, but it still remains true.[/SIZE]
Quote:
[SIZE=+1]"The "cervesa" and tequila drinking is all part of Mexican machismo. Having lots of children by many different women is machismo. Jail time is part of Mexican male machismo. Bragging rights for all of it! Drunk driving? Muy bueno! Assault? Es nada! Trabajo? No entiendo! Yo gusto mas ninas y ninos! Viva la raza! Is this really the wonderful Mexican culture that we should all embrace? Maybe not![/SIZE]
Couldn't he at least have replaced "Mexicans" with "illegals"?

Another fake message from a "MeCHA(it's actually MeCha)" member:

Quote:
“After the election, it is you who will be a minority here,” Perez said. “Think of it: Your own government's statistics indicate there are 12 million of what you call "illegals" living in what you call "America". However, we both know that figure is easily triple, but your complicit officials try to hide the truth. Once our beloved Obama is sworn in, he has promised La Raza licenses, increased benefits, and an accelerated path to citizenship for our oppressed brethren. This will open the floodgates and tens of millions of people will crash the gates and demand their rights. So a conservative figure will be say 100 million Hispanics I thought Mecha and those other gorups don't consider themselves Hispanics.. within 10 years(sounds like anti-illegal stats, and way of phrasing it to me). There are already well over 80 million of us here, so now you are talking about 180 million plus the 45 million Negroes who are basically illiterate animals who will vote as the Democrats tell them. Together we will vote every racist ****** out of office and assume control of every local, state, and federal institution. White racists will be made to feel as welcome as the plague. The best thing you can do for yourself and your family is to scurry off to Europe. You are not wanted here. Cheers!”
Subcommandante(he misspells this all the time to. wouldn't someone as important to MeCha as a "subcomandante" learn how to spell it right by now? Do MeCha leaders even refer to themselves as "subcomandantes"? Sounds like something stolen from the Zapatista leader....) Pedro
MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades
Los Angeles, Alta California Aztlan
I know he's trying to make a letter from MeCha, and make them sound incredibly evil, but did he really have to call "negroes" "illiterate animals"?

This guy is too obvious. But apparently, you don't care about the credibility of your sources.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:34 PM

7,025 posts, read 11,432,247 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mkfarnam View Post
That's a matter of opinion. At least the man knows what he's talking about,,,,,,unlike most Pro-Illegals on this forum...
Agreed. The fact that said comment was made by someone who believes Wikipedia is a reputable source is comical to say the least.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by antialphabet View Post
From his obviously self-written "testimonials""
Couldn't he at least have replaced "Mexicans" with "illegals"?

Another fake message from a "MeCHA(it's actually MeCha)" member:

I know he's trying to make a letter from MeCha, and make them sound incredibly evil, but did he really have to call "negroes" "illiterate animals"?

This guy is too obvious. But apparently, you don't care about the credibility of your sources.
I have read plenty of racist rhetoric from MeCha. They hate blacks with a passion. Therefore, I tend to believe these quotes. They are even more racist than Stormfront. Furthermore, there are well-documented cultural differences between Mexico and the US. Stating those cultural differences does not equate to racism.

Old 12-04-2008, 02:50 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,765,535 times
Actually, it's MEChA....

Old 12-04-2008, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kele View Post
Actually, it's MEChA....
And you are absolutely right. Thanks!

Official National MEChA Website

Old 12-04-2008, 02:58 PM

4,803 posts, read 8,765,535 times
Quote:
And you are absolutely right. Thanks!

Official National MEChA Website
You know that was a correction for the phenome antagonist, not you right?

Old 12-04-2008, 02:59 PM

Quote:
I have read plenty of racist rhetoric from MeCha. They hate blacks with a passion. Therefore, I tend to believe these quotes. They are even more racist than Stormfront. Furthermore, there are well-documented cultural differences between Mexico and the US. Stating those cultural differences does not equate to racism.
Two wrongs make a right in your world, apparently.
People here don't like to consider they might be wrong. Instead, they try to redirect to something else. Typical.
And apparently, you think its normal for Mexicans to rape children.
It's bigotry, and a cruel stereotype against a good people.

I have no desire to speak with you anymore.

Old 12-04-2008, 03:01 PM

Quote:
You know that was a correction for the phenome antagonist, not you right?
Most definitely!

Old 12-04-2008, 03:03 PM

Quote:
Actually, it's MEChA....
You'd rather correct me than acknowledge that Wooldridge is very likely lying.
As far as MEChA, Ch is a letter, CH isn't, which is what I corrected.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration