Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 01:37 PM

13,138 posts, read 22,839,708 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoEdible View Post

Better learn to speak Spanish and like burritos? I speak Spanish and I love burritos.
well, you are already half way there!

First off... I didn't say it was right, it's just how it is. You can yell and scream and cry and whine about how terrible and unjust the whole thing is, but that won't change anything. Illegals will continue to stream across the border in huge numbers, have lots of babies and change your world.

So my thought is this: You can choose to be be a whiner, you can go do minute man citizen arrests and you can stand on the street corner with a sign, but you might as well be yelling at a thunderstom, telling it to go away. Along the way you will also encite hate, violence and suffering, and you will most likely loose in the end, nurse bitterness and be worse off than you began.

Or, you can find cover, get an umbrella or accept you are gonna get wet and go on with life.

People have abused government services for as long as there have been government services, illegals have been crossing borders for as long as there have been borders and populations have been usurping other populations for as long as there have been people.

I am not gonna waste time or effort fighting the waves, better to ride them instead.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-11-2010, 01:51 PM

15,171 posts, read 18,578,536 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chango View Post
well, you are already half way there!

First off... I didn't say it was right, it's just how it is. You can yell and scream and cry and whine about how terrible and unjust the whole thing is, but that won't change anything. Illegals will continue to stream across the border in huge numbers, have lots of babies and change your world.

So my thought is this: You can choose to be be a whiner, you can go do minute man citizen arrests and you can stand on the street corner with a sign, but you might as well be yelling at a thunderstom, telling it to go away. Along the way you will also encite hate, violence and suffering, and you will most likely loose in the end, nurse bitterness and be worse off than you began.

Or, you can find cover, get an umbrella or accept you are gonna get wet and go on with life.

People have abused government services for as long as there have been government services, illegals have been crossing borders for as long as there have been borders and populations have been usurping other populations for as long as there have been people.

I am not gonna waste time or effort fighting the waves, better to ride them instead.
I’m sure you must realize not all people who cross our borders illegally come here to work. Some actually enter with the intent to commit crimes, or to harm the citizens of this country. Many are concerned with terrorists boarding our planes; when in reality, all they have to do is cross our borders, as evidenced by the presence of 20+ million illegal aliens. I would think any citizen would consider that reason for concern. Obviously, I am mistaken. For some, increasing their ethnic population is paramount, by any means necessary, even to the detriment of their fellow citizens.

Old 01-11-2010, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagonut View Post
Yes, and the racism and group identity are on the part of the ethnocentrics and their illegal counterparts. Let me ask you this. How would Mexicans in Mexico feel about millions of anglos illegally invading their country sucking up their benefits, changing their culture and language and outbreeding them?
They would feel the same way. I didn't say it was right, it just IS.

Quote:
White people don't breed fast enough? You mean that most don't breed themselves into poverty with no thought as to how they will care for these many kids? Whites are breeding at replacement levels. I don't see the human race becoming extinct in this country anytime soon because of supposed low breeding levels of white people.
The name of the game is creating lots of little "you's" to take your place. It doesn not matter how they survive, just as long as they do.

Quote:
Oh yes, we can stop and control illegal immigration. It is not a natural phenomenom and it is against the law. You're fantasy of a Hispanic utopia in this country is just that.
Even if you could somehow stop all illegal immigration, there are already too many "anchor babies" and legal hispanics to reverse the trend. Even Custer would realize he's already lost this battle.

Quote:
Nice, that you speak with such glee over the dilution of a particular race by unnatural and illegal means.
It's my own race BTW, and I find it ironic that it's happening to whites, only a hundred or so years or so after they did exactly that to the Native Americans. Life's a B*&#%! ain't it?

Old 01-11-2010, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benicar View Post
I’m sure you must realize not all people who cross our borders illegally come here to work. Some actually enter with the intent to commit crimes, or to harm the citizens of this country. Many are concerned with terrorists boarding our planes; when in reality, all they have to do is cross our borders, as evidenced by the presence of 20+ million illegal aliens. I would think any citizen would consider that reason for concern. Obviously, I am mistaken. For some, increasing their ethnic population is paramount, by any means necessary, even to the detriment of their fellow citizens.
And all crime would stop if there were only good white american citizens in the country?

Old 01-11-2010, 02:07 PM

Quote:
And all crime would stop if there were only good white american citizens in the country?
How on earth did you interpret my post as an indictment of all non-whites in this country? You are so barking up the wrong tree.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:11 PM

Quote:
How on earth did you interpret my post as an indictment of all non-whites in this country? You are so barking up the wrong tree.
I heard: "Illegals come here to commit crimes and take advantage of the poor American citizens" If that wasn't your intent then I apologize, but you might wanna say so if that is the case.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
I heard: "Illegals come here to commit crimes and take advantage of the poor American citizens" If that wasn't your intent then I apologize, but you might wanna say so if that is the case.
I believe our perceptions of illegal aliens vastly differ. In my opinion, and according to our immigration laws, anyone who enters our country without authorization, or overstays a visa, is an illegal alien. That, of course, would include drug traffickers, terrorists, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

On the other hand, I believe you perceive illegals as simply being the fruit pickers and construction workers seeking a better life. While many are here to work, many are not. Therein lies the difference.

Quote:

Old 01-11-2010, 02:54 PM

Quote:
I believe our perceptions of illegal aliens vastly differ. In my opinion, and according to our immigration laws, anyone who enters our country without authorization, or overstays a visa, is an illegal alien. That, of course, would include drug traffickers, terrorists, murderers, rapists, pedophiles, etc.

On the other hand, I believe you perceive illegals as simply being the fruit pickers and construction workers seeking a better life. While many are here to work, many are not. Therein lies the difference.
It seems to me there are a bit of both.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
It seems to me there are a bit of both.
Absolutely!

Old 01-11-2010, 03:01 PM

14,306 posts, read 13,331,919 times
Quote:
"They would feel the same way. I didn't say it was right, it just IS".

Well you certainly acted joyous over it with your snide remarks.

"The name of the game is creating lots of little "you's" to take your place. It doesn not matter how they survive, just as long as they do."

So white people should breed like rabbits to keep up with the invaders in our country?

"Even if you could somehow stop all illegal immigration, there are already too many "anchor babies" and legal hispanics to reverse the trend. Even Custer would realize he's already lost this battle."

There are only about 25 million legal Hispanics in this country including the anchors and 275 million non-Hispanics. Do the math!

"It's my own race BTW, and I find it ironic that it's happening to whites, only a hundred or so years or so after they did exactly that to the Native Americans. Life's a B*&#%! ain't it?"

So all whites from that point forward should pay for the sins of white people in the past? My ancestors did nothing to the Native Americans. They didn't even come here till the early 1900's! Is this about revenge now? The tribes that were native to the Mestizo Mexicans didn't even live in the USA. They were from south of our border yet it is the Mestizo Mexicans that are invading the USA. Explain that one!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies > Illegal Immigration