Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-15-2015, 02:18 PM

36 posts, read 39,995 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Ten tribes became lost in 722 B.C.E.

God put an end to their kingdom because they called the Torah a strange thing Soular, they wanted to say that they were the rightful kingdom and they kept Easter and Christmas just like the Christians do today but they were called by other names.

These ten tribes were known as the kingdom of Ephraim and it is extremely important for you to know the difference between the two kingdoms because countless of people will take the sins of the kingdom of Israel and try to put it on the head of the kingdom of Judah. For instance, Elijah didn't call fire down from heaven to challenge the false priests of Judah and their prophets. Judah was not present, Elijah is sent after the people of the Northern kingdom BECAUSE they rejected Judah, they rejected the ways of God and the feasts of Jerusalem.

This kingdom of Israel known as the lost ten tribes, known as the northern kingdom, known as the house of Joseph cannot be compared with Judah then or now. God has NEVER given up on Judah like he gave up on Israel. GOD HAS NEVER abandoned Judah and he promised that he never would, and that is Judah.

On the other hand you have the lost kingdom with 10 tribes wrapped up, and God said to them,'' you will not be my people, and I will not be your God.''

They are NOT his people BECAUSE they chose to reject Judah, BECAUSE in doing so, they had to reject God, and in doing so, they had to adopt ancient pagan Sabbaths and Holy days to follow instead of following God.

''NOT MY PEOPLE,'' this means they became gentiles, and the history bears this out when the entire kingdom was taken into Assyria and if they were not gentiles by the time they left, they are certainly gentiles these 2700 years later.

AND HERE IS YOU SOULAR.

Nobody has claims on Judah, Judah is unique in it's betrothal to God, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE MILLIONS OF JOSEPH?

WHAT ABOUT THOSE TEN LOST TRIBES CALLED,'' EPHRAIM?''

Gentiles amongst the nations but all the prophets speak of a day when these lost gentiles of Ephraim are found and they become one with Judah. They come walking in shame back to Israel saying,'' What do we have to do with other gods, other Sabbaths and other feast days of foreign gods?

They say this because of the fact that the rejection of god's Sabbaths and feasts are the very thing that wiped out their kingdom.

In Hosea God shows his loyalty to Judah and he shows the end of the northern kingdom also known as the kingdom of Israel{Ephraim/Joseph}

God promised that they would be gentiles hidden within the nations BUT AS GENTILES, he would one day ACCEPT THEM BACK INTO ISRAEL, AND THEY LOVE AND BECOME ONE WITH JUDAH.

The whole world awaits this one event Soular, the greatest prophesies in the bible is when Joseph is found and they become one with Judah like a marriage. They will swoop down on the nations and spoil them because of the sheer number of Joseph being found and a fountain is opened up for the house of Judah BECAUSE God will show a difference between Judah and the rest of the world.

Zechariah 12

"In that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples, while the inhabitants of Jerusalem again dwell on their own sites in Jerusalem. 7"The LORD also will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem will not be magnified above Judah.

But if you wanted to try and be blessed enough to be called,'' JOSEPH,'' the requirements for this conversion is very specific. You have to leave the system of the world and choose to follow the same worship system as the Jews, and there aint no hating or despising Jews at this point, if you want to be considered a gentile who might have been a descendant from the lost kingdom of Israel, then Judah becomes like a husband.

Isaiah

12And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. 13Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, And those who harass Judah will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, And Judah will not harass Ephraim. 14They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines on the west; Together they will plunder the sons of the east; They will possess Edom and Moab, And the sons of Ammon will be subject to them.…

Judah and Ephraim become one stick in the hand of the Lord but if a gentile wants to be considered Israel, then he is going to have to step up to the plate and do what is demanded of the lost Ephraim who returns.

It is not hard to begin loving Judah after you choose what pleases God because if you choose to do what pleases God, then you will have something in common with Jews in that people will hate you also if you even try to keep his feasts.

And what marks you right between your forehead and right hand?

Exodus 13

6For seven days eat bread made without yeast and on the seventh day hold a festival to the Lord. 7Eat unleavened bread during those seven days; nothing with yeast in it is to be seen among you, nor shall any yeast be seen anywhere within your borders. 8On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’ 9This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand. 10You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

If a person is Israel then he keeps the Sabbaths and feasts of God no matter what anyone says because God marks him right between the eyes and on his right hand as a memorial between them and God that says,'' I AM HIS.''
Idk if the Ashenknazi accept the Apocrypha but 2 Esdras 13:39-42

Quote:
39 “As to the fact that you saw him collecting to himself another peaceful multitude, 40 these are the ten tribes that were taken captive from their land in the days of King Hoshea, whom King Shalmaneser of the Assyrians took across the river as a captive. They were taken into another land, 41 but they made this plan for themselves: They would leave the multitude of the nations and go into a more remote region, where the human race had never lived. 42 There they would be able to observe their customs, which they hadn’t kept in their own region.

Old 10-15-2015, 02:26 PM

23,125 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerWithYah View Post
Idk if the Ashenknazi accept the Apocrypha but 2 Esdras 13:39-42
That's really interesting. Thanks for showing it to me, Don't think I ever saw that before.

Old 10-15-2015, 06:03 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soular View Post
Can you tell me of any other group than the Africans that were taken in ships during the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, who else would this apply to?
68.And the Lord will bring you back to Egypt in ships, through the way about which I had said to you, You will never see it again. And there, you will seek to be sold to your enemies for slaves and handmaids, but there will be no buyer.
Rashi's Commentary:

in ships: In ships of captivity.

And there, you will seek to be sold to your enemies: You will wish to be sold to them as slaves and handmaids.

but there will be no buyer: Because they will decree death and destruction upon you.
and you will seek to be sold: Heb. וְהִתְמַכַּרְתֶּם, in Old French epor vandrez vos. [That is, the verb is in the reflexive conjugation. Accordingly,] it is incorrect to explain וְהִתְמַכַּרְתֶּם [as if in the passive conjugation, i.e.,] as וְנִמְכַּרְתֶּם, “and you will be sold”-sold by others-because the verse continues: “but there will be no buyer.” [Thus how could they be “sold by others” if there is“no buyer”?]
When did the Africans ever desire to be sold?...

So, what point are you trying to make?...

Old 10-15-2015, 06:44 PM

248 posts, read 175,161 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
68.And the Lord will bring you back to Egypt in ships, through the way about which I had said to you, You will never see it again. And there, you will seek to be sold to your enemies for slaves and handmaids, but there will be no buyer.
Rashi's Commentary:

in ships: In ships of captivity.

And there, you will seek to be sold to your enemies: You will wish to be sold to them as slaves and handmaids.

but there will be no buyer: Because they will decree death and destruction upon you.
and you will seek to be sold: Heb. וְהִתְמַכַּרְתֶּם, in Old French epor vandrez vos. [That is, the verb is in the reflexive conjugation. Accordingly,] it is incorrect to explain וְהִתְמַכַּרְתֶּם [as if in the passive conjugation, i.e.,] as וְנִמְכַּרְתֶּם, “and you will be sold”-sold by others-because the verse continues: “but there will be no buyer.” [Thus how could they be “sold by others” if there is“no buyer”?]
When did the Africans ever desire to be sold?...

So, what point are you trying to make?...
Talk about twisting words and misinterpretation, "but there will be no buyer" meaning there will be no redeemer for them, as in no one will save them from their enemies. I never seen in any scriptures the word wish embedded in that verse. Who's interpretation are you reading? And who is Rashi?

Old 10-15-2015, 07:16 PM

Deuteronomy

This scripture happens to be one of the most terrifying scriptures in the bible. You could write a zombie novel from this scripture.

Deuteronomy 28

64Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

These are people who became gentiles when they were sent into the nations where they worshipped other gods in the worship system of Sabbathas and feasts with their traditions and rituals.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 10-15-2015 at 07:25 PM..

Old 10-15-2015, 07:17 PM

1,790 posts, read 1,864,102 times
Quote:
And who is Rashi?
Rashi (Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki) was one of greatest Jewish commentators on the Torah and the Talmud.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:10 PM

Quote:
Ten tribes became lost in 722 B.C.E.

God put an end to their kingdom because they called the Torah a strange thing Soular, they wanted to say that they were the rightful kingdom and they kept Easter and Christmas just like the Christians do today but they were called by other names.

These ten tribes were known as the kingdom of Ephraim and it is extremely important for you to know the difference between the two kingdoms because countless of people will take the sins of the kingdom of Israel and try to put it on the head of the kingdom of Judah. For instance, Elijah didn't call fire down from heaven to challenge the false priests of Judah and their prophets. Judah was not present, Elijah is sent after the people of the Northern kingdom BECAUSE they rejected Judah, they rejected the ways of God and the feasts of Jerusalem.

This kingdom of Israel known as the lost ten tribes, known as the northern kingdom, known as the house of Joseph cannot be compared with Judah then or now. God has NEVER given up on Judah like he gave up on Israel. GOD HAS NEVER abandoned Judah and he promised that he never would, and that is Judah.

On the other hand you have the lost kingdom with 10 tribes wrapped up, and God said to them,'' you will not be my people, and I will not be your God.''

They are NOT his people BECAUSE they chose to reject Judah, BECAUSE in doing so, they had to reject God, and in doing so, they had to adopt ancient pagan Sabbaths and Holy days to follow instead of following God.

''NOT MY PEOPLE,'' this means they became gentiles, and the history bears this out when the entire kingdom was taken into Assyria and if they were not gentiles by the time they left, they are certainly gentiles these 2700 years later.

AND HERE IS YOU SOULAR.

Nobody has claims on Judah, Judah is unique in it's betrothal to God, BUT WHAT ABOUT THOSE MILLIONS OF JOSEPH?

WHAT ABOUT THOSE TEN LOST TRIBES CALLED,'' EPHRAIM?''

Gentiles amongst the nations but all the prophets speak of a day when these lost gentiles of Ephraim are found and they become one with Judah. They come walking in shame back to Israel saying,'' What do we have to do with other gods, other Sabbaths and other feast days of foreign gods?

They say this because of the fact that the rejection of god's Sabbaths and feasts are the very thing that wiped out their kingdom.

In Hosea God shows his loyalty to Judah and he shows the end of the northern kingdom also known as the kingdom of Israel{Ephraim/Joseph}

God promised that they would be gentiles hidden within the nations BUT AS GENTILES, he would one day ACCEPT THEM BACK INTO ISRAEL, AND THEY LOVE AND BECOME ONE WITH JUDAH.

The whole world awaits this one event Soular, the greatest prophesies in the bible is when Joseph is found and they become one with Judah like a marriage. They will swoop down on the nations and spoil them because of the sheer number of Joseph being found and a fountain is opened up for the house of Judah BECAUSE God will show a difference between Judah and the rest of the world.

Zechariah 12

"In that day I will make the clans of Judah like a firepot among pieces of wood and a flaming torch among sheaves, so they will consume on the right hand and on the left all the surrounding peoples, while the inhabitants of Jerusalem again dwell on their own sites in Jerusalem. 7"The LORD also will save the tents of Judah first, so that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem will not be magnified above Judah.

But if you wanted to try and be blessed enough to be called,'' JOSEPH,'' the requirements for this conversion is very specific. You have to leave the system of the world and choose to follow the same worship system as the Jews, and there aint no hating or despising Jews at this point, if you want to be considered a gentile who might have been a descendant from the lost kingdom of Israel, then Judah becomes like a husband.

Isaiah

12And He will lift up a standard for the nations And assemble the banished ones of Israel, And will gather the dispersed of Judah From the four corners of the earth. 13Then the jealousy of Ephraim will depart, And those who harass Judah will be cut off; Ephraim will not be jealous of Judah, And Judah will not harass Ephraim. 14They will swoop down on the slopes of the Philistines on the west; Together they will plunder the sons of the east; They will possess Edom and Moab, And the sons of Ammon will be subject to them.…

Judah and Ephraim become one stick in the hand of the Lord but if a gentile wants to be considered Israel, then he is going to have to step up to the plate and do what is demanded of the lost Ephraim who returns.

It is not hard to begin loving Judah after you choose what pleases God because if you choose to do what pleases God, then you will have something in common with Jews in that people will hate you also if you even try to keep his feasts.

And what marks you right between your forehead and right hand?

Exodus 13

6For seven days eat bread made without yeast and on the seventh day hold a festival to the Lord. 7Eat unleavened bread during those seven days; nothing with yeast in it is to be seen among you, nor shall any yeast be seen anywhere within your borders. 8On that day tell your son, ‘I do this because of what the Lord did for me when I came out of Egypt.’ 9This observance will be for you like a sign on your hand and a reminder on your forehead that this law of the Lord is to be on your lips. For the Lord brought you out of Egypt with his mighty hand. 10You must keep this ordinance at the appointed time year after year.

If a person is Israel then he keeps the Sabbaths and feasts of God no matter what anyone says because God marks him right between the eyes and on his right hand as a memorial between them and God that says,'' I AM HIS.''
You just side stepped my whole question Hannibal. Do you agree with history that there were Israelites throughout West Africa prior to the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade? Or will you be ignoring historical evidence and prop up scripture to justify your point?

Old 10-15-2015, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Deuteronomy

This scripture happens to be one of the most terrifying scriptures in the bible. You could write a zombie novel from this scripture.

Deuteronomy 28

64Then the Lord will scatter you among all nations, from one end of the earth to the other. There you will worship other gods—gods of wood and stone, which neither you nor your ancestors have known. 65Among those nations you will find no repose, no resting place for the sole of your foot. There the Lord will give you an anxious mind, eyes weary with longing, and a despairing heart. 66You will live in constant suspense, filled with dread both night and day, never sure of your life. 67In the morning you will say, “If only it were evening!” and in the evening, “If only it were morning!”—because of the terror that will fill your hearts and the sights that your eyes will see. 68The Lord will send you back in ships to Egypt on a journey I said you should never make again. There you will offer yourselves for sale to your enemies as male and female slaves, but no one will buy you.

These are people who became gentiles when they were sent into the nations where they worshipped other gods in the worship system of Sabbathas and feasts with their traditions and rituals.
Who became gentiles? What??? These are the curses of the Israelites for not following the law accordingly, they will be redeemed in the Messianic era.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB from NC View Post
Rashi (Rabbi Shlomo Yitzchaki) was one of greatest Jewish commentators on the Torah and the Talmud.
Oh okay

Old 10-15-2015, 08:23 PM

Quote:
You just side stepped my whole question Hannibal. Do you agree with history that there were Israelites throughout West Africa prior to the Trans Atlantic Slave Trade? Or will you be ignoring historical evidence and prop up scripture to justify your point?
I don't know what you mean, you mean of Judah? You mean of the lost Israel? Either way, you have to Join Judah.

If there is a group out there who follows the Torah and know the comings and goings of the Temple? Is there a group of people who keep the laws and ways of God out there like Judah? Then let them join Judah by all means, and if they think to be Israel, then let them be brought to the mountains of Israel. I don't know who everyone is, but is your mother Jewish and did she instruct you in the law? Did people hate you all your life because you stick out like a sore thumb for keeping the commandments? Did your grandmother and grandfather instruct you in Torah?

Has your family only married into Judah or has there been gentiles mixed in there after a thousands of years somewhere?

Do you suppose that all blacks are of Judah?

I am trying to get there, I just don't see a connection, certainly not from the color of someone's skin.

Old 10-15-2015, 08:34 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Talk about twisting words and misinterpretation, "but there will be no buyer"
meaning there will be no redeemer for them, as in no one will save them from
their enemies. I never seen in any scriptures the word wish embedded in
that verse. Who's interpretation are you reading?
I think Jews know their own religion better than you do...I mean with Christianity always trying to over spiritualize EVERYTHING, no wonder everyone is so screwed up...

Quote:
And who is Rashi?
Shlomo Yitzchaki (Hebrew: רבי שלמה יצחקי‎; 22 February 1040 – 13 July 1105), in Latin: Salomon Isaacides, and today generally known by the acronym Rashi (Hebrew: רש"י‎, RAbbi SHlomo Itzhaki), was a medieval French rabbi and author of a comprehensive commentary on the Talmud and commentary on the Tanakh. Acclaimed for his ability to present the basic meaning of the text in a concise and lucid fashion, Rashi appeals to both learned scholars and beginning students, and his works remain a centerpiece of contemporary Jewish study. His commentary on the Talmud, which covers nearly all of the Babylonian Talmud (a total of 30 tractates), has been included in every edition of the Talmud since its first printing by Daniel Bomberg in the 1520s. His commentary on Tanach—especially on the Chumash ("Five Books of Moses")—is an indispensable aid to students of all levels. The latter commentary alone serves as the basis for more than 300 "supercommentaries" which analyze Rashi's choice of language and citations, penned by some of the greatest names in rabbinic literature.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality > Judaism