Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-05-2010, 06:57 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,252,856 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraynard Kruger View Post
Who is a frequent guest on his show. Are you trying to tell me you just sit around reading about economists?

You're very predictable when it comes to where you get your information. Don't get me wrong, I listen to radio also and it's often a springboard for me looking further into concepts or people. We listen to the same stuff, dude.
No I am not. I get my information from a variety of sources. I actually learned of Gerald Celente from this website, not from Alex Jones:

Freedoms Phoenix -- Your Portal to Politics, News, Information, and Open Forums

Remember, I am from Phoenix myself. I thought he was crazy until I started researching him. He has been a trends researcher since 1980 when Alex Jones was only 6 years old, so he has nothing to do with him. Is he a consistent guest of his show, well yes he is. But so is Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano who are highly respected people. FYI, here are the sites for REAL new that I frequent.

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

The Economic Collapse

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Gerald Celente Trends Blog

TARPLEY.net

Old 07-05-2010, 07:35 PM

2,457 posts, read 4,725,143 times
Aw, such good times sitting out on my patio in the evening drinking beer and listening to Alex Jones on my portable shortwave radio. It leaves the perception with my neighbors that I am a racist redneck.

Old 07-05-2010, 09:46 PM

2,036 posts, read 4,245,737 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mojavedxer View Post
Aw, such good times sitting out on my patio in the evening drinking beer and listening to Alex Jones on my portable shortwave radio. It leaves the perception with my neighbors that I am a racist redneck.
Just spit beer on the screen! Thanks for the laugh!

Old 07-05-2010, 09:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by las vegas drunk View Post
No I am not. I get my information from a variety of sources. I actually learned of Gerald Celente from this website, not from Alex Jones:

Remember, I am from Phoenix myself. I thought he was crazy until I started researching him. He has been a trends researcher since 1980 when Alex Jones was only 6 years old, so he has nothing to do with him. Is he a consistent guest of his show, well yes he is. But so is Ron Paul and Judge Napolitano who are highly respected people. FYI, here are the sites for REAL new that I frequent.

DRUDGE REPORT 2010®

The Economic Collapse

Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

Gerald Celente Trends Blog

TARPLEY.net
So, now that we have that out of the way, would you please consider stopping posting all the bad news you read all day at work?

http://www.wikihow.com/Have-Fun-at-H...Saturday-Night

Okay, I kid! I kid! (I found that guide valuable, actually!) We do read a lot of the same stuff though...I propose we deserve a break. Now that you have posted those valuable resources, we all know where to go when we are in the mood for it.

Old 07-05-2010, 09:54 PM

7,940 posts, read 9,503,165 times
Vons is the same as Safeway, just different name.

Thanks for that...I'm an upstater!

Hey, if you listen to Alex Jones, las vegas drunk, like my son does, what'd ya think of the conspiracy theory on the World Trade Tower plane smashings being an...ummm....GWB Admin. inside job? That idea just blew me away when he told me about it. But he was dead serious. So, like a good soldier for truth, I went on infowars.com and read stuff and related links on the same topic for about 4 hours straight. And now I think that the awful freak-out could be indeed true. He had a non-descript face going on there when interrupted with the awful news in that Florida schoolroom. Almost like GWB already knew it was gonna happen, ya know.

Fade in with some classic Twilight Zone music.

Old 07-05-2010, 09:56 PM

Gas. Matches. Problem solved.

Old 07-05-2010, 10:48 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times
No offense to you LVD, youre a good likable guy. But all these conspiracy theories need to stop, lets actually start talking about Las Vegas again. Once again LVD no offense all you seem to talk about is "Im an info warrior blah blah blah Alex Jones blah blah blah the Bilderberg Group blah blah blah the BP oil spill is an inside job" and so on and so forth. For whatever reason a month or so ago, you jumped on the conspiracy theory bandwagon

All of that is making me depressed, and the fact that Im getting depressed makes me even more depressed

All this negativity about the world (I will agree there is SOME truth all this infowarrior stuff) is really dragging me down when I am trying to keep a positive mindset. The oil spill is not the end of life in all the gulf coast states as we know it

LEts get back to talking about Vegas

LVD dont take it the wrong way, I still like you, we are still friends, but this "conspiracy-everything is an inside job-stuff" belongs in the politics forum

Old 07-05-2010, 11:04 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,252,856 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spraynard Kruger View Post
So, now that we have that out of the way, would you please consider stopping posting all the bad news you read all day at work?
The fact is this world is an evil place and I feel God is cleansing it now. I should not post this, but here is the truth. I had the best mother in the world. I loved her so much. She was a beautiful person and the most loving mother anyone could have. I am damn lucky for that, because I would have turned out much worse otherwise. However, my dad was the total opposite. He used to beat me, even breaking bones (fractured) that I wound up in the hospital for (only one time). That stopped when I got older and stronger as I finally threw him through my bedroom window. Sure, I wound up homeless, but at least I stood up for myself. He has since passed in 1999 so that is over. Since I have grown up, I have seen nothing but murders, people hurting animals, and genuine cruelty. This oil spill on the gulf has really gotten to me since it was a deliberate staged act. Every time I see all those oil soaked pelicans it just breaks my heart. Evil, evil, evil is all I see around me. Maybe I am not the person for positive news, but then again I have never had even one positive thing happen in my life. My mother was my best support system but she died in 2005. Now, I just lost grandpa, and on top of that someone had the nerve to severely insult me with a hurtful email. I do not even know what the purpose of life is at all as it certainly is not good.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:32 PM

9,376 posts, read 11,949,980 times
So sorry you have had so many tragic moments in your life and that there are so many ignorant people in this world.

You have had at least one positive in your life...your mom and her love. Some never get that. Maybe you should consider helping a charity or such to give you a better view of some of the good that is out there. Not everyone or everything is bad.

Old 07-05-2010, 11:48 PM

5,779 posts, read 14,583,818 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kimba01 View Post
So sorry you have had so many tragic moments in your life and that there are so many ignorant people in this world.

You have had at least one positive in your life...your mom and her love. Some never get that. Maybe you should consider helping a charity or such to give you a better view of some of the good that is out there. Not everyone or everything is bad.
Kimba is right LVD if you have a mother's love, physically alive or with you in spirit, that means more than all the negative in your life. Im sorry for how your father was, I thought my dad was horrible but apparently not

BTW I hope I didnt hurt your feelings with my last post
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas