Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-07-2010, 09:48 PM

3,622 posts, read 5,594,394 times

Advertisements

Lightening really freaks me out. When the thunder started in I was running. Some friends of the family died from lightening when they were up hiking in the mountains so I don't mess around. It was coming down so fast the trail was turning into a stream. It was so nice to smell rain and the cooler temps were great!

Old 08-07-2010, 09:51 PM

10,494 posts, read 27,244,020 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
Lightening really freaks me out. When the thunder started in I was running. Some friends of the family died from lightening when they were up hiking in the mountains so I don't mess around. It was coming down so fast the trail was turning into a stream. It was so nice to smell rain and the cooler temps were great!
You must live far away from me.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:00 AM

10,481 posts, read 25,286,775 times
Although i cannot see the rude lvd posts, since he is on ignore. I have no idea what the heck is wrong with him besides the booze. Plus, If I were to send hate mail to someone, I would just send it from my email address. I have no idea how to hide email. I never knew someone could do that. How do you do it?

And I want to know why I am being harassed in here. I joke around and laugh a lot. that's all I do. Everything was all in fun until the certain someone that i have on ignore started getting mean and nasty. Can't take a joke, yet he expects everyone to put up with his insanity because "he can't help it." I used to praise this person for what good deeds he would do like taking in Adam and Davie.

I do not need to be harassed because I would not show up for a stupid meet in a smoky bar with drunk people. I have a husband who is getting extremely irritated with all the bs in here and he wants me to quit coming in here and posting. Because he see's how upset i get. I don't need this crap, but if anyone in here expects me to just leave, and you are eagerly waiting for me to leave, then you will have to wait a little longer until a cold day in hell.
I wonder who the next victim of his will be. I am done with this crap. If it continues, someone may face legal problems due to harassment.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lyra33 View Post
We were gone all day. Had business to take care of on the east side of town. Around 6p.m., on Tropicana/Jones area, we saw lightning to the north, but by the time we finally got home around 8p.m it seemed to have moved east. I seem to miss the fun stuff lately. Glad you enjoyed it.

Old 08-08-2010, 12:15 AM

Speaking of east Las Vegas, a lot MORE panhandlers there in the parking lots. Over at Sandhill/Flamingo, several guys sitting in the median holding signs like "Help." And that's it.
The same parking lot, a young lady was trying to bum a dollar from everyone. I told her we wish we could help but we are also low on money. I have no idea what they want the money for, and some of these people looked almost well dressed, but the clothes were dirty. Maybe newly homeless?

Old 08-08-2010, 12:15 AM

30 posts, read 75,397 times
Hopefully there's some rain tonight. I was outside, and can smell the humidity and see lightning to the southeast

Old 08-08-2010, 01:03 AM

I guess I can't joke around with anyone anymore since I might have a lawsuit on my hands. Seriously, that has got to be one of the funniest things I have ever read. Needless to say, I am not shaking in my boots lol.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicPrince View Post
Hopefully there's some rain tonight. I was outside, and can smell the humidity and see lightning to the southeast
I just got home from work and there was no rain in my neck of woods. However, it has majorly cooled down and it is downright perfect outside.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicPrince View Post
Depending on where you are, it's raining in Aliante right now. A huge clap of thunder almost gave me a heart attack, it was about 10 mins ago now. Rain pouring down in buckets. It is great!
The first time the monsoon has hit this summer in our area. It's about time. I hope it keeps coming, my tree's need more water.

Old 08-08-2010, 01:23 AM

30 posts, read 75,397 times
I'm in Spring Valley, so I all got were a few tiny "drops" ... lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas