Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-01-2011, 11:43 AM

15,370 posts, read 39,121,360 times

Advertisements

hmmm I wonder if there's a market for little mirrors n brushes?

Old 09-01-2011, 01:08 PM

13,814 posts, read 28,504,856 times
My perverted uncle told me he eats aunts all the time.

Old 09-01-2011, 01:36 PM

990 posts, read 1,655,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkIII View Post
My perverted uncle told me he eats aunts all the time.
He's better be careful. Aunts can transmit human disease.

Old 09-01-2011, 02:33 PM

990 posts, read 1,655,047 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavieJ89 View Post
I'd imagine I'm not a very popular guy here anymore. I just wanted to apologize for coming on the forum in acting as I did yesterday. I was filled with so much anger ans emotion I didn't mean a lot of the things I said. I have been under a lot of stress lately and worried because I found out that my father is dying, some test came back from the doctor and found out he has a very advanced form of lung cancer, and he may only have weeks to live. on top of that my grandmother's health is continuing to decline as well, and I am worried about my mother I'm afraid that if he dies her death may soon follow, in spite of how badly he is treated her she doesn't know any other way to take care of herself financially speaking. she lost her job at disneyworld back in 2008 n really hasn't worked since then, she is employed with universal studios but she is only seasonal and usually works less than 12 hours a month

I'm afraid I may be forced to return to florida and take care of her my brother and sister if my father passes on, otherwise they will all end up on the street. however I've become estranged from both my younger brother and sister, my sister refuses to talk to me and my brother has become so intraverted that he started smoking marijuana and only cares about himself his friends and his band

I'm very sorry about what happened yesterday I just wanted to let you know what it was that make me snap I hope you guys can forgive me

And airics, I took your advice and returned the tv now with the exception of the fine the warrant and everything else is all but solved
If you father dies you mother will be eligible to get Social Secuity benefits for your siblings if they are under age 18.

Why would you be forced to take care of siblings who refuse to talk to you?
Do you mean that you would feel responsible to do it? If they are over 18 they are responsible for themselves.

You do not need to ask for forgiveness. You have done nothing to anyone here.

We just get concerned with what you do to yourself.

Old 09-01-2011, 05:41 PM

10,481 posts, read 25,291,990 times
No one owes anyone else a living. Feeling guilty if you don't take care of your family members won't make you feel any better. It's part of the persecution complex. Maybe suffering is what some people like. I sure don't.
When my Mom dies, you can be sure all the have-nots that live off of her will be looking for other places to live for free. They had better keep moving along and not coming here. I don't owe anyone a living, they are all grown ups and they have to make their own way.

Old 09-02-2011, 12:40 AM

2,557 posts, read 4,569,569 times
You really get a sense of how many people are living off government handouts when you go to the store on the first of the month. Every month the Wal-Mart by me is a complete madhouse with like 4x more people in it all day as soon as the food stamp money goes out. People just filling up baskets with $4-500 worth of groceries, trying to trade food stamps for liquor etc. Kids running loose through the store, pregnant moms with 6 kids. I wonder when the gravy train is going to run out of fuel?

Old 09-02-2011, 07:49 AM

10,494 posts, read 27,250,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by unf0rgiven6262 View Post
You really get a sense of how many people are living off government handouts when you go to the store on the first of the month. Every month the Wal-Mart by me is a complete madhouse with like 4x more people in it all day as soon as the food stamp money goes out. People just filling up baskets with $4-500 worth of groceries, trying to trade food stamps for liquor etc. Kids running loose through the store, pregnant moms with 6 kids. I wonder when the gravy train is going to run out of fuel?
I went to the Walmart on Eastern and Russel yesterday when I got off of work. I could not understand why it was so busy being it was 6:30 in the morning (now I know why). Normally there is almost no one there at that time so that is why I go there directly from work.

Old 09-02-2011, 08:10 AM

102 posts, read 275,337 times
Our post office, years ago used to be lined up with people waiting for it to open so they could get at the P.O. boxes for their F.S's and checks. Now it is done electronically on the cards, so at least the P.O. gets a break. We never shop Wal Mart or Aldi on the first of the month. They are packed.

I, for one, believe in a helping hand for the down and out. A hand up, if you will, to get them back on track. I do not believe in years and years of help, while many more babies are being born out of wedlock and able bodied adults sit on their duffs for me to feed them.
Help those who are willing to help themselves. PERIOD.

Old 09-02-2011, 11:42 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
as much as I hate to say this the gravy train has a stop in centennial hills too, the walmart on 95 and centennial center was packed this morning, grocery carts stuffed with food, kids running all over the store pregnant mothers, single dads too. I went to walmart just about an hour ago to buy an outfit for a job interview and waited in line for 15 minutes because the lady in front of me had a wic check and bought 300 dollars worth of items on wic

just so happens afterwards her car was parked right by mine she drove off in a black escalade what a great country we live in

on a far more optomistic note I have an interview today for a front desk position at the cosmopolitan wish me luck everybody

Old 09-02-2011, 11:45 AM

5,779 posts, read 14,581,988 times
and for what its worth before the lady got a chance to check out I asked if I could go in front of her since I only have 4 items she told me know and that I could wait, in a very rude and ghetto one of voice. 'yo ass can wait, I be waitin' in this damn line long enough'
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Nevada > Las Vegas