Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-01-2023, 05:41 PM

3,852 posts, read 4,522,415 times

Advertisements

Don't care a single bit about Santos. Go team!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-01-2023, 07:40 PM

8,518 posts, read 3,760,601 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Interlude View Post
Don't care a single bit about Santos. Go team!
Exactly. Nobody cares about truth anymore .

Old 01-01-2023, 08:53 PM

57,321 posts, read 26,245,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Absolutely false, he spent more than the other LI candidates but no where NEAR what some others spent. Swalwell spent 60k in June ALONE on travel hotels etc santos spent a little over 100k on expenditures in total. Some candidates spend millions. Santos is a liar no doubt but the campaign expense thing is a big fat nothing burger and also not illegal.

But the wHAtAboUTisMS!! It’s okay when we do it!! Lmao
Swalwell didn’t give a dry cleaner $11,000. You should consider starting a thread on Swalwell. Keep on deflecting from Santos. So why did a 3rd rate candidate spend so much more than other LI candidates.

Last edited by Goodnight; 01-01-2023 at 09:22 PM..

Old 01-02-2023, 03:20 AM

790 posts, read 488,852 times
I voted for Santos. In fact, my area of NE Queens put him over the top.

You out of district election deniers need a life. We would have voted for him if he was from Mars. Why? He's not a pro criminal, BLM supporting, cop hating liberal. Ya hear!

Now get lost.

Old 01-02-2023, 03:22 AM

790 posts, read 488,852 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AfriqueNY View Post
This is the Trump effect. You can't put genie back in bottle. This is the age of alternative facts. All that matters is the loyalty and the win. The only problem with this is that both sides put people in power who don't have the talent to be there.
The Trump effect?

Your party along with the FBI tried to concoct evidence that Trump and his campaign were literally conspiring with Putin to break into the DNC servers, thus hoping to lead to his removal from office or arrest AFTER he was DULY ELECTED.

You peeps are the lowest of the low. There's nothing Santos did that comes close to you criminal heathens.

Old 01-02-2023, 05:38 AM

412 posts, read 290,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by islanders2021 View Post

You out of district election deniers need a life. We would have voted for him if he was from Mars. Why? He's not a pro criminal, BLM supporting, cop hating liberal. Ya hear!

Now get lost.
Too many pucks to the head before they put the netting up at the coliseum my friend. You're probably one of the types who would start the drunken "let's go islanduhs!" chants when we'd be down 5-1. And for that at least, I thank you.

Old 01-02-2023, 08:33 AM

226 posts, read 129,303 times
Quote:

Now get lost.
You know, QueensGuy72, I gotta hand it to you. I really didn't expect to see you go out of your way to defend "George Santos" seeing as how you've repeatedly posted your life story ("out of district" on the Long Island subforum, no less) of being hassled and harassed for 50 years by blacks, Asians, Jews, and Latinos. If you saw "Santos" in your nabe, you'd be calling the cops on him, but as long as he lives ahem "out of district" in Huntington and has an (R) next to his name, it's all good apparently!

Old 01-02-2023, 06:43 PM

22,193 posts, read 19,476,372 times
Quote:

Now get lost.
Guess who is facing revived criminal charges....

Quote:
After Santos got elected to Congress last year and after the majority of his life story was exposed as a fabrication, he apparently came back under prosecutors' radars.

"Nathaly Ducoulombier, a spokeswoman for the Rio de Janeiro’s prosecutors office, said that with Mr. Santos’s 'whereabouts identified,' a formal request will be made to the U.S. Justice Department to notify him of the charges, a necessary step after which the case will proceed with or without him," the paper writes.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...yt/ar-AA15U9uv

Old 01-02-2023, 07:08 PM

5,292 posts, read 4,776,011 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smash255 View Post
Guess who is facing revived criminal charges....

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...yt/ar-AA15U9uv
Lol it’s in Brazil for a 20 year old case that was 700 dollars. He’s not getting extradited for that lol. The serial lying is his true problem. He will be sworn in tomorrow BTW and has given no indication of dropping out

Old 01-02-2023, 07:14 PM

412 posts, read 290,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by peconic117 View Post
Lol it’s in Brazil for a 20 year old case that was 700 dollars. He’s not getting extradited for that lol. The serial lying is his true problem. He will be sworn in tomorrow BTW and has given no indication of dropping out
He'll have his toes crossed as he swears on the bible.

If you think about it - if the guy will break the law for a measly $700, then think how easily he will lie when the payoff/benefit is much greater. I guess that's exactly what we've seen.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > Long Island