Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul
 [Register]
Minneapolis - St. Paul Twin Cities
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2020, 11:34 AM

6,538 posts, read 7,118,145 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJones View Post
Isn't that a fundamental feature of Communism?
Can we do a go fund me and send the city council on a field trip to Russia to see how wonderfully it's always run? We can let tent people use their homes during it. Wait, maybe not, they'll get more great ideas over there.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-17-2020, 12:01 PM

19,061 posts, read 12,708,175 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wamer27 View Post
Can we do a go fund me and send the city council on a field trip to Russia to see how wonderfully it's always run? We can let tent people use their homes during it. Wait, maybe not, they'll get more great ideas over there.
Actually the people in Russia are fully converted capitalists now. Unlike here, they are taught in schools about the evils of Stalin and how many millions were slaughtered.

For a proper education, the city council should volunteer to work at the concentration camps in North Korea.

Old 07-17-2020, 02:41 PM

680 posts, read 533,834 times
Quote:
Better yet, find out their home addresses and have a “mostly peaceful protest” on their front lawn. See how long it takes for them to dial 911

Old 07-17-2020, 05:43 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,964,237 times
Quote:

Watch this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nS5_EQgbuLc

Old 07-24-2020, 11:39 AM

6,538 posts, read 7,118,145 times
Here’s the newest city council amendment. They want all out control of everything. If they get voted out in Fall 2021 I’ll find it hilarious.

https://www.fox9.com/news/city-counc...t-spokesperson

Last edited by wamer27; 07-24-2020 at 12:00 PM..

Old 07-24-2020, 12:05 PM

82 posts, read 51,889 times
I told my Silly Clowncilman a couple of weeks ago that all of this "abolish the police" garbage smacks of the Clowncil wanting to put the cops under their control. He denied it of course. But of course, he was 1 of the 9 at the Powderhorn rally and 1 of the 9 that voted today to put the police communication under their control. In this case, don't judge a person by what they say. Judge them by what they do.

Old 07-24-2020, 01:01 PM

10,244 posts, read 16,364,120 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sono-Italiano View Post
I told my Silly Clowncilman a couple of weeks ago that all of this "abolish the police" garbage smacks of the Clowncil wanting to put the cops under their control. He denied it of course. But of course, he was 1 of the 9 at the Powderhorn rally and 1 of the 9 that voted today to put the police communication under their control. In this case, don't judge a person by what they say. Judge them by what they do.
Which member, if I may ask?

Old 07-24-2020, 02:44 PM

3,976 posts, read 1,988,572 times
Quote:
Here’s the newest city council amendment. They want all out control of everything. If they get voted out in Fall 2021 I’ll find it hilarious.

I read that and found it nauseating. They blatantly lie, and act if all is normal.

Scratch a progressive, reveal a tyrant.

Old 07-24-2020, 05:54 PM

5,947 posts, read 2,870,440 times
Quote:

I like how under the announcement there are mug shots of seven White Separatists, must be in black face for blm protests.

Old 07-27-2020, 06:51 AM

82 posts, read 51,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ben young View Post
I like how under the announcement there are mug shots of seven White Separatists, must be in black face for blm protests.
Of course. All of the rioters and arsonists were white supremacists. Just look at the photos, like the one of Montez Terrill Lee who burned the pawn shop with a person inside. Or the Latino man and his Palestinian wife, still on the run in Mexico. The Star Tribune just reported that his brother was arrested in TX for helping them escape to MX.

White supremacists, all of them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Minnesota > Minneapolis - St. Paul