Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-23-2013, 02:36 PM

41 posts, read 213,951 times

Advertisements

Haha sorry I'm just that mad
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-23-2013, 03:09 PM

908 posts, read 1,556,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkSkyline117 View Post
Haha sorry I'm just that mad

Old 01-23-2013, 03:11 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,983,050 times
Quote:
Sorry to bring something up from 3 months ago, but I was reading the comments about Hurricane Sandy, and your comments were disgusting. Not only are you 2 years old but I happen to live in Northern NJ and that was the worst storm to hit here since 1954. I doubt you even live in NJ and the only captain you are is captain bullcrap. You're too ignorant, I cannot believe no one here said anything earlier
Hereby nominated as POST OF THE WEEK.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:08 PM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,393,566 times
Quote:
Sorry to bring something up from 3 months ago, but I was reading the comments about Hurricane Sandy, and your comments were disgusting. Not only are you 2 years old but I happen to live in Northern NJ and that was the worst storm to hit here since 1954. I doubt you even live in NJ and the only captain you are is captain bullcrap. You're too ignorant, I cannot believe no one here said anything earlier
Actually the Captain is not ignorant he knows what he is doing here and that is getting a rise out of people.

What the Captain really is, is a bore. Expert in everything and loser in life.

Best to just put him on your ignore list like a few people have done lately.

As soon as people stop responding to him he will retreat to his bunker waiting for the black guy's army to come after him.

Old 01-23-2013, 04:42 PM

41 posts, read 213,951 times
Saying Sandy was merely a rainstorm and not causing extensive damage? Mocking Mantoloking for having a "little water" even though it was the hardest hit? Yea that's ignorant.

Old 01-23-2013, 07:52 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,711,393 times
Quote:
Saying Sandy was merely a rainstorm and not causing extensive damage? Mocking Mantoloking for having a "little water" even though it was the hardest hit? Yea that's ignorant.
it wasnt much of a "rainstorm," luckily didnt have much rain at all or my basement would have flooded. but jesus loves me so the water stopped a few inches from pouring into my basement floor. im sure i never mentioned Mantoloking since im not at all familiar with the place.

we all learned from this storm. can someone quote this post please, i want PDD to know that my generator has shipped today and i want to ask her some questions about setting it up.

Old 01-24-2013, 05:55 AM

32,941 posts, read 36,378,548 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Actually the Captain is not ignorant he knows what he is doing here and that is getting a rise out of people.

What the Captain really is, is a bore. Expert in everything and loser in life.

Best to just put him on your ignore list like a few people have done lately.

As soon as people stop responding to him he will retreat to his bunker waiting for the black guy's army to come after him.
I don't think that he's going anywhere. He's having too much fun to leave. Did you notice that he has more rep points than you do?

Old 01-24-2013, 06:46 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,393,566 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
I don't think that he's going anywhere. Did you notice that he has more rep points than you do?
Of course he does goofballs always attract more attention.

Old 01-24-2013, 06:50 AM

4,073 posts, read 8,983,050 times
Quote:
another reason to add the ability to award negative rep points!

Last edited by HalfFull; 01-24-2013 at 07:23 AM..

Old 01-24-2013, 07:11 AM

908 posts, read 1,556,004 times
Quote:
^^^^^ YUP!!! Always, because there is no shortage of idiots who support each other in the world. People with decency & respect regarding their fellow human are in the minority.

Which brings us to the Tea Party Logic of the Day: "Just because other idiots support my foolishness, it must mean I'm right, no matter how absurd"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey