Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-08-2018, 10:19 AM

158 posts, read 251,107 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC4US View Post
thanks
that company should be out of business
Well said!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2018, 01:08 PM

10 posts, read 16,040 times
I understand there’s no refunds, but they should definitely give people back their money orders if they’re not going to go ahead with there application because they done filled up all of the apartments to people with lower log numbers. ��

Old 06-08-2018, 01:15 PM

319 posts, read 400,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasha121 View Post
I understand there’s no refunds, but they should definitely give people back their money orders if they’re not going to go ahead with there application because they done filled up all of the apartments to people with lower log numbers. ��
say what? how the fk did you know that? no apartments for anyone else ? i'm gonna pissed then

Old 06-08-2018, 01:42 PM

10 posts, read 16,040 times
Quote:
say what? how the fk did you know that? no apartments for anyone else ? i'm gonna pissed then
Lol no i’m saying, WHEN they fill the apartments up, whoever gave them a money order and was not selected for an apartment, they should be able to give those people their money order back.

Old 06-08-2018, 01:42 PM

133 posts, read 179,996 times
Wow I’m hopin they run my credit soon before it’s too late smh

Old 06-08-2018, 02:00 PM

319 posts, read 400,388 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quasha121 View Post
Lol no i’m saying, WHEN they fill the apartments up, whoever gave them a money order and was not selected for an apartment, they should be able to give those people their money order back.
i agree.
they are still interviewing people i heard
makes no god damn sense.
i just unlock my equifax since i heard they use that instead.
hopefully they didn't run it yet
how would i know if they tried to run the credit ?do they message people first or something ?

Old 06-08-2018, 04:06 PM

158 posts, read 251,107 times
Quote:
i agree.
they are still interviewing people i heard
makes no god damn sense.
i just unlock my equifax since i heard they use that instead.
hopefully they didn't run it yet
how would i know if they tried to run the credit ?do they message people first or something ?
I read on google reviews that if they see it locked, they will call you to have you unlock it.

Old 06-11-2018, 07:46 AM

27 posts, read 46,379 times
i will call them today because if they feel my number is to high and i wont be able to get an apartment then i should get my money order back. i feel that is really a scam to take so much people money order if they will not run there credit report. i was interview for an another apartment about a year ago but when i went on the interview they told me to hold on to the money order until they approved me and then i had to give the money order. so i feel the way this management company is handle it is the wrong way by taking peoples money.

Old 06-11-2018, 08:42 AM

15 posts, read 29,623 times
I think someone may have posted this before, but per the Marketing Handbook for Resident Selection and Occupancy, "Credit fees may only be collected when (a) an applicant appears to be otherwise eligible and (b) it is clear that a unit will be available if the applicant is approved."

Old 06-11-2018, 09:14 AM

27 posts, read 46,379 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jamericangal21 View Post
I think someone may have posted this before, but per the Marketing Handbook for Resident Selection and Occupancy, "Credit fees may only be collected when (a) an applicant appears to be otherwise eligible and (b) it is clear that a unit will be available if the applicant is approved."
you are right and we should really make a complaint about these, it is not right image and how many people there collecting money from. its very upsetting they are doing these to us.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery