Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-07-2019, 04:33 AM

1,339 posts, read 1,691,105 times

Advertisements

Lord, give me the strength. First of all, you're snotty to people all the time on this board and post incessantly with your "PUT A FORK IN IT--(INSERT TOPIC HERE) IS DONE!!11!!" troll posts. Talk about clogging up the forum.

Second, the threads were not merged. Just because posts on page 92 start from the year 2019, doesn't mean the actual thread was merged or that those posts are about the 2019 lottery--the 2014 thread is very much so a thread about the 2014 lottery but happens to be across multiple years. The actual, dedicated 2019 lottery thread which we are talking about here got deleted. Posts from 2019 =! posts ABOUT the 2019 lottery. Take a look again ;-)

Third, yes, I posted on that thread. BUT STILL ABOUT THE 2014 LOTTERY.

Head, meet desk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-07-2019, 06:41 AM

155 posts, read 170,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
No I’m not actually .. You’re looking in the wrong place .. That is a penn south thread from 2014. Someone made a penn south thread for 2019 & it got deleted for some strange reason & now someone made a NEW 2019 thread again.

Old 10-07-2019, 09:57 AM

2,970 posts, read 2,622,929 times

2014 lottery (Near impossible to find, I think the original ad was in amNY but I don't remember. Note the differences in income limits and purchase price, and date of the article): https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...officials-say/

2019 lottery: https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/...entPdf/765.pdf

I don't understand why it's so hard to see these are 2 atomic entities and thus discussion of them are generally completely different outside of the buildings themselves.

Old 10-07-2019, 10:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap-uh View Post
Thanks for the update and even including pictures too! I’m sure you have mentioned it before in a different post but if you wouldn’t mind stating which bracket/bedroom occupancy you were aiming for just to have an idea which options have waiting lists. I know you said 80% but is that for a studio, 1 bedroom, etc? Thanks again and good luck.
I still don't mind but it does throw me off a little and the apartment was small & the pictures i took was from a 2 bedroom. the rooms were interviews were being held at were small. I feel the area where this building is built they could of did a better job. I was expecting it to be way better.

Old 10-07-2019, 10:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadypinesma View Post
Lord, give me the strength. First of all, you're snotty to people all the time on this board and post incessantly with your "PUT A FORK IN IT--(INSERT TOPIC HERE) IS DONE!!11!!" troll posts. Talk about clogging up the forum.

Second, the threads were not merged. Just because posts on page 92 start from the year 2019, doesn't mean the actual thread was merged or that those posts are about the 2019 lottery--the 2014 thread is very much so a thread about the 2014 lottery but happens to be across multiple years. The actual, dedicated 2019 lottery thread which we are talking about here got deleted. Posts from 2019 =! posts ABOUT the 2019 lottery. Take a look again ;-)

Third, yes, I posted on that thread. BUT STILL ABOUT THE 2014 LOTTERY.

Head, meet desk.
don't even waste your time.. people just swear they know everything ' it gets on my nerves .. at least WE know what WE are talking about.

Old 10-07-2019, 10:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javawood View Post

2014 lottery (Near impossible to find, I think the original ad was in amNY but I don't remember. Note the differences in income limits and purchase price, and date of the article): https://www.dnainfo.com/new-york/201...officials-say/

2019 lottery: https://a806-housingconnect.nyc.gov/...entPdf/765.pdf

I don't understand why it's so hard to see these are 2 atomic entities and thus discussion of them are generally completely different outside of the buildings themselves.
exactly , thank you very much !!. because at the end of all of this we all just want to inform one another and help not be rude.. but thanks again

Old 10-07-2019, 10:13 AM

30 posts, read 38,682 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mely347 View Post
I went for an interview log # 7xxx last week but I was advised that the building isn’t complete and it might take a few months
That's awesome! Congrats on the interview! Are you a municipal employee by any chance or do you live in Community Board 3?

Old 10-07-2019, 12:18 PM

45 posts, read 24,802 times
hi what kinda of questions were you ask if you dont mind me asking?

Old 10-07-2019, 08:16 PM

10 posts, read 9,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by meemsbx1 View Post
Congratulations on getting an interview! If you don't mind me asking....how did the interview go, also how did contact you via email or with a letter via regular mail?
Thank you! It was ok honestly they aren’t very specific with the request I currently live in one of the “affordable housing” and I was a bit familiar with the process. The interview went well I was missing a couple of documents but I send them over still haven’t heard anything since then. They are a bit short staffed my interview was at 3 and I didn’t get to go in until 4:30 or so but the lady was very professional and explained every document I signed. Good luck on your number !

Old 10-07-2019, 08:18 PM

10 posts, read 9,104 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kandy423 View Post
That's awesome! Congrats on the interview! Are you a municipal employee by any chance or do you live in Community Board 3?
Hi! Thank you! I’m not a municipal employee but I do live in community board 3.
Good luck!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery