Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-05-2021, 02:23 PM

47 posts, read 42,077 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfulbriana View Post
Hey everyone,
Hope ya'll are staying warm.

I'm wondering how to go about putting in a maintenance request. My hot water and water pressure overall have been off the past few days. I texted our super and he told me they would work on it... haven't noticed a change. but I also tried to reach the maintenance line and the automated operator couldn't find my unit.

How do we go about these things?
I’ve had the same problem where couldn’t find my unit so would love to find a fix for this
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-05-2021, 02:31 PM

113 posts, read 110,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc10310 View Post
I’ve had the same problem where couldn’t find my unit so would love to find a fix for this
Luis Martino is new super; not very responsive. Try texting Luis the Asst Super that lives in west Bldg.
Attached Thumbnails
The carolina nyc housing connect-d4446b86-c85c-467b-8a60-3d88f25dc31c.jpeg  

Old 02-05-2021, 08:19 PM

885 posts, read 1,378,244 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
Luis Martino is new super; not very responsive. Try texting Luis the Asst Super that lives in west Bldg.
Wonder what happened to Carlos...

Old 02-06-2021, 12:55 AM

159 posts, read 233,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
Wonder what happened to Carlos...
Too many tenant complaints and heard he cursed out the project manager

Old 02-06-2021, 12:56 AM

159 posts, read 233,320 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
That is the luis in the building. I think they have the wrong number for him on that paper

Old 02-06-2021, 10:08 PM

113 posts, read 110,750 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
That is the luis in the building. I think they have the wrong number for him on that paper
I have 2 #s , 646 Luis And 347 Luis. My bro in law who lives in East Bldg. He said 347 was asst super. Idk

Old 02-07-2021, 09:08 AM

2 posts, read 1,673 times
Default Any more reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bxx View Post
west building needs security guards. this building is becoming bad. smoking going on in the staircase. people getting robbed. people fligting. the list goes on. i'd problay be better living across the street in the projects
Hi! We'll be viewing a 2 bedroom apartment in 2 days at the Carolinas. Its been so hard to find reviews of current tenants of this building. Anyone else living there have any more comments about living there? We have a toddler and worried about the area or the environment we will possibly be living in.

Old 02-07-2021, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dizabel7 View Post
Hi! We'll be viewing a 2 bedroom apartment in 2 days at the Carolinas. Its been so hard to find reviews of current tenants of this building. Anyone else living there have any more comments about living there? We have a toddler and worried about the area or the environment we will possibly be living in.
I live in the east building and I have two boys . I haven’t had any problems with the building (besides the two days of no water )
I do stay to myself just go to work and come home don’t really know the area . I’ve been here two months and so far so good

Old 02-07-2021, 06:53 PM

2 posts, read 1,673 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc10310 View Post
I live in the east building and I have two boys . I haven’t had any problems with the building (besides the two days of no water )
I do stay to myself just go to work and come home don’t really know the area . I’ve been here two months and so far so good
Thank you. I keep hearing the East building is better than the West on these forums. I will be checking the area out Tuesday when I go to see the apartment. I guess I worry because I cant find any information online about The Carolinas and no reviews. :Shrug:

Old 02-09-2021, 05:48 PM

Just wanted to know if anyone else is having problems with the water pressure /shower ? Contacted the super and nothing has been done
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery