Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-02-2021, 01:33 PM

23 posts, read 19,466 times

Advertisements

Please post when elevator service returns to the west building.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-02-2021, 01:54 PM

36 posts, read 32,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasanti View Post
Lol that water situation was definitely frustrating ! Omg and it started coming out brown too. But I love our building for sure. I feel like every building has its share of pros and cons. For sure.
I like the building also and at first i did not mind the small errors but now every week there seems to be an issue. And now with this mail b.s i cant believe it

Old 02-02-2021, 02:21 PM

159 posts, read 232,633 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc.Nyc View Post
Please post when elevator service returns to the west building.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasanti View Post
We don’t have many issue with the east building besides the package thing for me. The packages being left by the mailboxes is frustrating. I was home and by the time I went downstairs my package was gone. I had to file claims. But thankfully all else is running nicely on the East building thank god. I pray it stays that way and our deliveries get better.
After the first time they left my package downstairs ( thank god I found it) I started to leave directions for the delivery person when I finalize my order..(Leave in front of apartment door NOT IN LOBBY FOR SAFETY REASONS) Now they knock and walk off & usually my package is there and theres a camera RIGHT by my door & its all the way in the corner.

Old 02-02-2021, 03:52 PM

125 posts, read 131,649 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
After the first time they left my package downstairs ( thank god I found it) I started to leave directions for the delivery person when I finalize my order..(Leave in front of apartment door NOT IN LOBBY FOR SAFETY REASONS) Now they knock and walk off & usually my package is there and theres a camera RIGHT by my door & its all the way in the corner.
That’s a very good idea. I actually signed up with all delivery services to put it at my apartment door. I also filed complaints. I wanted to request camera footage because I was so frustrated but I’m waiting for response from the seller themselves. Going forward am I’m going to order less to better track packages. I’m just upset cause that was my birthday stuff and I’m not going to re spend that money.

Old 02-02-2021, 04:15 PM

23 posts, read 19,466 times
The elevators are working there are a lot of packages by the mailboxes please go get your stuff before the thief does!

Old 02-02-2021, 04:39 PM

47 posts, read 41,985 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
Same after my tv was stolen I make sure it’s delivered to the apartment door and haven’t had a problem since

Old 02-03-2021, 07:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc.Nyc View Post
The elevators are working there are a lot of packages by the mailboxes please go get your stuff before the thief does!
Thank you for the update. I’m on the East building our mail room is Empty. Still no package.

Old 02-03-2021, 07:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc10310 View Post
Same after my tv was stolen I make sure it’s delivered to the apartment door and haven’t had a problem since
I’m definitely going to be on top of my deliveries. Because we don’t deserve things to be stolen. None of the residents. Thank you all!

Old 02-03-2021, 04:42 PM

113 posts, read 110,531 times
Hey Folks! I didn’t realize you guys were still posting on here. For beautiful Apts, my peace of mind is slipping. I have the worst neighbors as well. I have filed many complaints abt neighbors and stuff I see on the Bldg and nothing is being done. No1 responded to my email about the fact the 2 weeks ago more than 1/2 THe West washing machines were out of order. After the elevators were back, the porters shut them off at 6am to collect garbage, both elevators. I am so disappointed and I want to leave ASAP. I saved so much $$, bought all new furniture, painted apt and I want to go. I suffer from migraines and it seems every night my neighbors are pounding the pavement between 9pm and 2am.

Old 02-04-2021, 11:26 AM

67 posts, read 68,148 times
sorry about the problems you are having but the west building is the worst and management here is a joke. they dont care

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl10029 View Post
Hey Folks! I didn’t realize you guys were still posting on here. For beautiful Apts, my peace of mind is slipping. I have the worst neighbors as well. I have filed many complaints abt neighbors and stuff I see on the Bldg and nothing is being done. No1 responded to my email about the fact the 2 weeks ago more than 1/2 THe West washing machines were out of order. After the elevators were back, the porters shut them off at 6am to collect garbage, both elevators. I am so disappointed and I want to leave ASAP. I saved so much $$, bought all new furniture, painted apt and I want to go. I suffer from migraines and it seems every night my neighbors are pounding the pavement between 9pm and 2am.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery