Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 02-01-2021, 08:06 PM

47 posts, read 42,157 times

Advertisements

Question where is the community outdoor space ? On the papers given it says it’s on the 2nd floor but the elevator doesn’t go to the second floor
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-01-2021, 08:11 PM

8 posts, read 7,376 times
Default Very bad, I lost my package 3 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc10310 View Post
Yes i believe so I had a package stolen first week I moved in(a tv)
How nobody saw anything I don’t understand
Very bad, I lost my package 3 times

Old 02-02-2021, 07:52 AM

36 posts, read 32,397 times
wow! literally the exact same thing happened to my package from amazon that i was waiting for and i am so pissed. Amazon upkoaded a photo stating they left it near my mailbox but it was not there. Then this morning when i am leaving to work the elevators were not working. I ended up in the damn parking garage and got lost. i hope my day gets better lol

Old 02-02-2021, 08:08 AM

23 posts, read 19,529 times
We can’t keep quiet about this. We all need to email Emilio and whoever else to complain as a group. It’s like they’re stalking out the mailbox area to see what new stuff they’re getting each day. It’s not right. Wasn’t background checks done on the residents in the building cause whoever is doing it didn’t just start stealing!

Old 02-02-2021, 08:25 AM

36 posts, read 32,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc.Nyc View Post
We can’t keep quiet about this. We all need to email Emilio and whoever else to complain as a group. It’s like they’re stalking out the mailbox area to see what new stuff they’re getting each day. It’s not right. Wasn’t background checks done on the residents in the building cause whoever is doing it didn’t just start stealing!
Can someone send me the new super's information, and email because i definitely am going to make this a big deal. Also the elevators not working is frustrating, i go to work every morning and its just a big inconvenience. Last week it was an issue with the water now this week the elevator, i wonder what will be next weeks issue. I was really happy when i first moved in this building and now i am upset at all of these things. Especially stealing packages, like i cant believe people would even do such a thing!

Old 02-02-2021, 09:49 AM

159 posts, read 233,830 times
Sheesh sounds like you guys are going through it in the West building. We haven't had any issues in the Easy building except for the water issue.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:38 AM

23 posts, read 19,529 times
Both elevators are out of service in the west building so take your time coming up those stairs

Old 02-02-2021, 11:46 AM

125 posts, read 132,199 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
Sheesh sounds like you guys are going through it in the West building. We haven't had any issues in the Easy building except for the water issue.
We don’t have many issue with the east building besides the package thing for me. The packages being left by the mailboxes is frustrating. I was home and by the time I went downstairs my package was gone. I had to file claims. But thankfully all else is running nicely on the East building thank god. I pray it stays that way and our deliveries get better.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nyc.Nyc View Post
They posted notices all over that they aren’t responsible for lost or stolen packages but even when I make arrangements to be home my stuff goes missing or stolen. I don’t even know at this point. But if we complain to ups and fed ex and amazon maybe they can advice their delivery workers to leave the package at the door. Or maybe when the lockers come it will get better. Who knows. We have a giant notice that says “DONT LEAVE PACKAGES HERE” and they still do it.

Old 02-02-2021, 11:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LLANOE412 View Post
Lol that water situation was definitely frustrating ! Omg and it started coming out brown too. But I love our building for sure. I feel like every building has its share of pros and cons. For sure.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery