Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-19-2021, 12:23 PM

5 posts, read 6,010 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by blissfulbriana View Post
Been thinking about this and realized I never asked management. Are you able to move within the building once in? For example - if I wanted a 1 BR after living in the studio for a while, is that something feasible?
Yes - you become eligible to request one year after your move-in date.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2021, 01:00 PM

18 posts, read 16,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgonyc View Post
Yes - you become eligible to request one year after your move-in date.
Thank you so much!

Old 01-20-2021, 05:43 AM

47 posts, read 42,077 times
Ok I know it wouldn’t be open now due to COVID but does anyone know if the gym is completed?

Old 01-20-2021, 07:38 AM

885 posts, read 1,377,855 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jc10310 View Post
Ok I know it wouldn’t be open now due to COVID but does anyone know if the gym is completed?
The gym in the west building is complete with equipment but it's locked and there is a sign on the front of the door that says "no one is to use the room under any circumstances during the pandemic" So I don't think it will be available before later in the year.

Old 01-20-2021, 07:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NiniCakes View Post
The gym in the west building is complete with equipment but it's locked and there is a sign on the front of the door that says "no one is to use the room under any circumstances during the pandemic" So I don't think it will be available before later in the year.
Ok thank you
Does anyone know about the east building ?
And where it would be at they only showed me the where the laundry room is at when I was shown around

Old 01-21-2021, 09:48 AM

159 posts, read 233,320 times
Quote:
Ok thank you
Does anyone know about the east building ?
And where it would be at they only showed me the where the laundry room is at when I was shown around
The gym in the east building is closed as well but its on the 3rd floor

Old 01-21-2021, 02:03 PM

57 posts, read 57,553 times
Quote:
I was wondering the samething and was told they would mail it or just slip it under my door
I haven’t got mine but I pay online rent cafe

Old 01-21-2021, 02:09 PM

57 posts, read 57,553 times
Quote:
So I just received a email with an invite to sign up for the rentcafe just had to activate my account ,now I can pay through there which is great. Have you checked your email?

Also for people who have been in the building a while my account didn’t show my security deposit or first months rent, I contacted Ana and was told it takes 6-8 weeks to process into the system.
Is that normal?
I got that same email but what I don’t understand is why it take 4 to 6 week and why haven’t it hit they account if I move in on dec 1 and pay it on nov 19 these ppl now want me to pay for days that I wasn’t living in the apt...

Old 01-21-2021, 05:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buttaskin View Post
I haven’t got mine but I pay online rent cafe
Same never got any notice but did get an email

Old 01-21-2021, 06:16 PM

74 posts, read 77,795 times
Hi does anyone here know if the unit number they assign you and put on your file that they send to HPD for approval do they hold that unit for you until your file is approved
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery