Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-13-2021, 11:10 AM

65 posts, read 54,128 times

Advertisements

What AMI are you? If you don’t mind me asking.
Quick reply to this message

Old 12-13-2021, 03:10 PM

394 posts, read 569,022 times
I believe I read in this forum somewhere that all units are taken in all AMI’s. My log is in the 9k and my status for this lottery has been pending since august

Old 01-07-2022, 06:20 AM

6 posts, read 6,724 times
They h an ent ask my for documents but the status on my application has been saying pending for this building for months. My log is 9,###

Old 01-07-2022, 08:43 AM

According to them all the units have been assigned. I have been on a waiting list since August.

Old 01-07-2022, 09:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine1982 View Post
According to them all the units have been assigned. I have been on a waiting list since August.
Hi. How do you know you are waitlisted? Did they notify you and tell you? Was your application also pending for a while before you were waitlisted? The lack of transparency doesn’t make sense. If there are no more units the website should update everyone I don’t get this at all

Old 01-07-2022, 09:21 AM

I submitted multiple complaints to hpd, hdc and nothing has been done. It is very shady indeed. I submitted my paperwork early august, after 12 weeks of waiting for an update I started reaching out to them. They replied to my emails and told me that I was waitlisted. A few weeks ago I reached out to them to ask them about my number in the waiting list and I asked why my application in HC still says pending as opposed to no remaining units and I was told that they are experiencing technical difficulties with HC which is why nothing has been updated. I was also told that there’s no official waiting list due the “technical issues”.

Old 01-07-2022, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunshine1982 View Post
I submitted multiple complaints to hpd, hdc and nothing has been done. It is very shady indeed. I submitted my paperwork early august, after 12 weeks of waiting for an update I started reaching out to them. They replied to my emails and told me that I was waitlisted. A few weeks ago I reached out to them to ask them about my number in the waiting list and I asked why my application in HC still says pending as opposed to no remaining units and I was told that they are experiencing technical difficulties with HC which is why nothing has been updated. I was also told that there’s no official waiting list due the “technical issues”.
What a mess and it does sound shady. Like what is the big deal and why does this take so long. If that is the issue why are housing projects uploaded so early for the management teams to only take months even years to get things moving. If they have no units what is so hard with being transparent and telling us as oppose to us always harassing them with calls and emails about the status of our applications.

Old 02-07-2022, 08:35 AM

33 posts, read 30,009 times
Hey, I have the same issue as some above. My status has been stuck on "pending" for some time now. Has anyone heard any more recent updates? Is there an actual wait list or its just false hope on the website lol

Old 02-07-2022, 10:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Piscesx3 View Post
Hey, I have the same issue as some above. My status has been stuck on "pending" for some time now. Has anyone heard any more recent updates? Is there an actual wait list or its just false hope on the website lol
Day by day it’s growing into false hope. I just don’t understand any of it. I’m still pending since august with no request for documents.

Old 06-07-2023, 01:28 PM

109 posts, read 120,999 times
i was pending for this one. they finally updated all the units are filled on HC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: