Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-14-2021, 06:35 PM

72 posts, read 53,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JB578 View Post
60%
So You’re 60 AMI And Log Number 9000s And They Asked You For Documents? Wow! Did You Mean 900s? Someone In The 2000s Is Still Pending. I Guess Their Not Going In Order
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2021, 08:20 PM

37 posts, read 54,490 times
Looks like they got a mess cause I am seeing people without CB being contact first and people with CB nothing yet. This sucks being back the old portal

Old 08-15-2021, 06:02 AM

42 posts, read 44,872 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MobilityCB View Post
Looks like they got a mess cause I am seeing people without CB being contact first and people with CB nothing yet. This sucks being back the old portal
There’s no Cb preference for this lottery

Old 08-15-2021, 07:09 AM

47 posts, read 39,560 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrytrain View Post
So You’re 60 AMI And Log Number 9000s And They Asked You For Documents? Wow! Did You Mean 900s? Someone In The 2000s Is Still Pending. I Guess Their Not Going In Order
Yeah. I'm not sure how the selections are made. But yes my log # is 91xx

Old 08-15-2021, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MobilityCB View Post
Quote:
Wow so that means their not going in order because there’s no cb preference. My application is still pending with a log # of 24xx and I have yet to be contacted. The lottery process is so confusing and they seem to not be going in order

Old 08-15-2021, 09:30 AM

47 posts, read 39,560 times
Quote:
Congrats. I was asked to submit docs last week but I saw you were today there's only 2 more units available
I agree it can be confusing. However, each lottery is different. Some go in order and others randomly select applications. I think this lottery may be randomly selecting aoplicants. But you never know. You just might get selected. Good luck

Old 08-15-2021, 10:18 AM

Quote:
Ok! So you’ve Submitted all documents but have they reached out yet?

Old 08-15-2021, 10:19 AM

Quote:
I agree it can be confusing. However, each lottery is different. Some go in order and others randomly select applications. I think this lottery may be randomly selecting aoplicants. But you never know. You just might get selected. Good luck
I Didn’t know they can randomly select I was told they go by log order and this was told to me by someone at Riseboro

Old 08-15-2021, 10:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marvelous703 View Post
Wow so that means their not going in order because there’s no cb preference. My application is still pending with a log # of 24xx and I have yet to be contacted. The lottery process is so confusing and they seem to not be going in order
I feel like Riseboro is lying about everything lol one minute people are saying there’s only 2 apartments left the next minute someone name Justin is telling someone else that’s a rumor there’s more apartments available and now their not even going in order smh at this point I’m wondering if they’re skipping log numbers this is very discouraging

Old 08-15-2021, 10:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrytrain View Post
I feel like Riseboro is lying about everything lol one minute people are saying there’s only 2 apartments left the next minute someone name Justin is telling someone else that’s a rumor there’s more apartments available and now their not even going in order smh at this point I’m wondering if they’re skipping log numbers this is very discouraging
Yes I totally agree it’s very discouraging and all over the place and obviously calling rise Boro won’t help because they aren’t giving accurate information smh.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: