Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Celebrating Memorial Day!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-05-2021, 08:42 PM

72 posts, read 53,082 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceecee12 View Post
Yea they first contacted me in January to submit documents. And it was a lot of back and forth with paperwork those months. 6/10 was the day I got the phone call and was told hpd said I was ineligible due too my income. So from Jan up until when I got the call in June I been in process with this whole thing
Wow! Riseboro is very slow and a lot of people have been going through the same thing but I really hope you get your apartment and the way it seems like you’ll be signing a lease in September just make sure you stay on top of them. Honestly you have two chances to appeal the first with the agency and they give you 10 days and the second time with HPV and you get five days I still don’t understand Asked a Appealing since January why it took this long SMH
Quick reply to this message

Old 08-05-2021, 08:50 PM

12 posts, read 6,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Furrytrain View Post
Oh So You Were Contact Before 6/10 And Was Told You Were Ineligible And It Took 5 Months??
Quote:
Wow! Riseboro is very slow and a lot of people have been going through the same thing but I really hope you get your apartment and the way it seems like you’ll be signing a lease in September just make sure you stay on top of them. Honestly you have two chances to appeal the first with the agency and they give you 10 days and the second time with HPV and you get five days I still don’t understand Asked a Appealing since January why it took this long SMH
Yea I hope I get it too and I wouldn’t mind if I had to sign the lease in September because where I currently reside I’m not in a lease. As far as the appeal and stuff im all good with that . I literally started the appeal right after I got the phone call 6/10 and going through the appeal and the complaint is when I got the call that I was now approved which was basically a month later 7/9. So from here it’s basically just a waiting game to wait and see when I hear from building management I just hope by the time they get to me there is actually an apt left .

Old 08-07-2021, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Yea I hope I get it too and I wouldn’t mind if I had to sign the lease in September because where I currently reside I’m not in a lease. As far as the appeal and stuff im all good with that . I literally started the appeal right after I got the phone call 6/10 and going through the appeal and the complaint is when I got the call that I was now approved which was basically a month later 7/9. So from here it’s basically just a waiting game to wait and see when I hear from building management I just hope by the time they get to me there is actually an apt left .
Smh! They did tell you there’s two apartments left but with those people you never know

Old 08-09-2021, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Hey! Have You Heard Anything?

Old 08-09-2021, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Hey! Have You Heard Anything?
Hey yea building management Calle me earlier today. I’m going tomorrow to view the apartment

Old 08-09-2021, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Hey yea building management Calle me earlier today. I’m going tomorrow to view the apartment
Oh Good! Good Luck! Take Pictures

Old 08-10-2021, 10:24 PM

Quote:
How Did It Go?

Old 08-11-2021, 03:49 AM

Quote:
How Did It Go?
It went good signing lease this week. Moving in Monday .

Old 08-11-2021, 07:10 AM

Quote:
Oh Congrats! Was The Apartment Spacious?

Old 08-11-2021, 07:29 AM

47 posts, read 39,560 times
Quote:
Congrats. I was asked to submit docs last week but I saw you were today there's only 2 more units available
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
View detailed profiles of: