Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-14-2022, 11:33 AM

175 posts, read 177,547 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost20 View Post
I signed the TIC yesterday and saw 2 documents uploaded on HC by administrator (close to 5pm). Does this mean it was finally sent to HPD?
Yes! If you look through the TIC file they uploaded, it will also show which apartment number they assigned to you. (I was nosey) lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-14-2022, 11:35 AM

1,719 posts, read 1,473,673 times
Quote:
Thank you!!! I wasn’t sure because my status has been “under review” from my first document submission haha. Hopefully I hear back today! Don’t want to wait another weekend
I feel ya. I would say today is unlikely. My approval took ~2.5 business days. It was also submitted late on a Thursday and my status changed to complete mid morning the following Tuesday. From what people have said, 2-5 business days is typical, but you never know!

Old 10-14-2022, 11:42 AM

106 posts, read 92,822 times
Hey are the one bedrooms good size and if so any videos or pics??

Old 10-14-2022, 11:45 AM

800 posts, read 733,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mn9580sb View Post
Hey are the one bedrooms good size and if so any videos or pics??
The below are all the options provided to me on 10/6. Keep in mind some may not be available anymore. You can find the floorplans/virtual tour on StreetEasy. None of the floorplans available for lottery applicants have a home office.

Studio
$2189
F, J

1 bedroom
$2345
H, L

1 bedroom
$2559
E

1 bedroom
$2772
C (floors 15 – 22), D, E (floors 21 – 25), T

Old 10-14-2022, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by amp27 View Post
Yes! If you look through the TIC file they uploaded, it will also show which apartment number they assigned to you. (I was nosey) lol
Haha yes I saw! Wish it was higher but it is what it is! Just happy to have gotten this far! If I want the highest floor I need to pay MR

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
I feel ya. I would say today is unlikely. My approval took ~2.5 business days. It was also submitted late on a Thursday and my status changed to complete mid morning the following Tuesday. From what people have said, 2-5 business days is typical, but you never know!
Ahh okay thank you for this. I’ve been refreshing HC like crazy, driving myself crazy haha. Just oneeee more weekend hopefully

Old 10-14-2022, 11:51 AM

1,606 posts, read 1,847,345 times
Which layout were you assigned to finally? Is it E?

Congrats! Hope HPD will approve your TIC in no time!

Quote:
Haha yes I saw! Wish it was higher but it is what it is! Just happy to have gotten this far! If I want the highest floor I need to pay MR

Old 10-14-2022, 11:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by someoneinqueens View Post
Which layout were you assigned to finally? Is it E?

Congrats! Hope HPD will approve your TIC in no time!
Thank you!! Yup I picked E! Would’ve loved R/Q but unfortunately they weren’t available by the time I was asked to choose.

I’m sure I’ll be happy with E. The corner unit definitely makes up for lack of views. Appreciative of this whole process and for the chance to even live in a high rise.

Old 10-14-2022, 12:01 PM

1,719 posts, read 1,473,673 times
Quote:

Ahh okay thank you for this. I’ve been refreshing HC like crazy, driving myself crazy haha. Just oneeee more weekend hopefully
I was the same. Try to put it out of your mind for the weekend as there will not be any updates until Monday if you don't see anything by like 6pm today. You can always start your refreshing Monday morning.

Old 10-14-2022, 12:03 PM

1,606 posts, read 1,847,345 times
E layout is my favorite at Sven, I like a corner unit with all those windows!

Start packing up, you'll move in soon!!!

Quote:
Thank you!! Yup I picked E! Would’ve loved R/Q but unfortunately they weren’t available by the time I was asked to choose.

I’m sure I’ll be happy with E. The corner unit definitely makes up for lack of views. Appreciative of this whole process and for the chance to even live in a high rise.

Old 10-15-2022, 11:56 AM

151 posts, read 135,282 times
So I just toured the unit. To be honest, it feels a lot smaller to me in person, but I guess that also depends on what kind of apartment you’re coming from. It’s super nice though and I will say that the view from E is much nicer than online. No skyline view, however. I don’t feel like my queen sized bed will fit, but a full size should.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery