Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-28-2022, 08:38 AM

2,179 posts, read 1,871,182 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by popartist View Post
Who's doing the processing, btw? Is it MHANY or the developer's own affordable housing unit?
MHANY, they are also doing Willoughby....

Last edited by Marshabrady; 04-28-2022 at 08:47 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-28-2022, 09:53 AM

1,723 posts, read 1,478,217 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by themaki View Post
I'm log 34x. Right behind you and the slow pace is killing me too! I started a Google spreadsheet to keep track of the progress: https://tinyurl.com/brklyncrossing

Not sure if it is helpful, or just a way to occupy myself while I wait, but thought I'd share with everyone else. Feel free to add/delete/edit any of the information. You can make anonymous edits from a private browser window or by logging out of your Google account.

Good luck to everyone!! Hopefully we'll be neighbors soon
omg this is amazing! Not me stress-checking the ss every few hours

Yes! *When* we're all neighbors we should totally have a HC/city-data/relative poors (comp to our MR neighbors ) get together at that beautiful rooftop

Old 04-28-2022, 02:55 PM

16 posts, read 19,486 times
I sent an email this morning for my log/application status, I was told they are currently in tenant selection for log numbers 1-250.

Old 04-28-2022, 03:48 PM

66 posts, read 52,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
omg this is amazing! Not me stress-checking the ss every few hours

Yes! *When* we're all neighbors we should totally have a HC/city-data/relative poors (comp to our MR neighbors ) get together at that beautiful rooftop
Yes!! I love the idea of a rooftop get together

Old 04-30-2022, 01:17 PM

Just came back from an open house. Building is absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to be able to compare the market rate vs the lottery apartments. Views are insane. I think the bedrooms sizes are average but if you have w2w or WIC closets, you’re good otherwise, I find the closets tiny. They only have 100+ tenants in the building right now. Pool is way smaller that you would think, views make up for it if you care. The gym is huge, has every equipment I wanted… and at least twice the size I have now. Amenities package is $98 a month, no clue if it will be different for us. Package room will have its own attendant which is great. Building will have a doorman and two concierge.

Went to Plank Road as well. Nice building, apartments are similar but objectively no comparison.

Old 04-30-2022, 05:12 PM

66 posts, read 52,131 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshabrady View Post
Just came back from an open house. Building is absolutely gorgeous. I wanted to be able to compare the market rate vs the lottery apartments. Views are insane. I think the bedrooms sizes are average but if you have w2w or WIC closets, you’re good otherwise, I find the closets tiny. They only have 100+ tenants in the building right now. Pool is way smaller that you would think, views make up for it if you care. The gym is huge, has every equipment I wanted… and at least twice the size I have now. Amenities package is $98 a month, no clue if it will be different for us. Package room will have its own attendant which is great. Building will have a doorman and two concierge.

Went to Plank Road as well. Nice building, apartments are similar but objectively no comparison.
That sounds amazing! I can't wait to hear how the lottery apartments compare to the market rate.

Old 04-30-2022, 05:45 PM

229 posts, read 242,188 times
Quote:

I like Brooklyn crossing over Sven lic after visiting both

Old 05-01-2022, 12:02 AM

1,723 posts, read 1,478,217 times
Quote:

Sounds great! I assume the pool is not included in the amenities fee (they’re usually separate)? If not, did they say what the seasonal fee is for that and when it opens/closes for the season?

Old 05-01-2022, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by linamonroll View Post
Sounds great! I assume the pool is not included in the amenities fee (they’re usually separate)? If not, did they say what the seasonal fee is for that and when it opens/closes for the season?
Honestly was so blown away by the views that it didn’t even occur to me to ask, we weren’t able to go out there (still under construction, looked liked mostly cosmetic stuff to finish).

Old 05-01-2022, 08:09 AM

122 posts, read 119,333 times
Quote:

Did you view the studios? How were they?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery