Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-06-2024, 02:57 PM

39 posts, read 17,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix11001 View Post
Living in this building has been great so far, but I'm a bit confused. As far as I know, there are no units left for Housing Connect. All the units have been taken, and after touring the apartments, there's only a 5-day window to choose one. I'm just wondering, how did you manage to secure an apartment? What's your AMI? Which floor plan did you see? It seems like you're the only one who hasn't shared any information.
Bingo. Notice how they're in charge of the google sheet and didn’t put their info in. Also notice how they avoid every comment that doesn’t have to do with what they want to know.

Clogging up the boards for what.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-06-2024, 06:14 PM

565 posts, read 437,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enomis98 View Post
Bingo. Notice how they're in charge of the google sheet and didn’t put their info in. Also notice how they avoid every comment that doesn’t have to do with what they want to know.

Are you illiterate or just slow. Or maybe a perpetual sticks been stuck up your buttcrack

It’s a fkn forum, so you engage how you want to engage with it. And someone’s email name is not always going to be the same on the city data forum. I cannot even fathom how ridiculously clueless you are but you run your mouth like your life depends on it.

Old 05-07-2024, 03:29 PM

7 posts, read 2,015 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevinasb View Post
Are you illiterate or just slow. Or maybe a perpetual sticks been stuck up your buttcrack

It’s a fkn forum, so you engage how you want to engage with it. And someone’s email name is not always going to be the same on the city data forum. I cannot even fathom how ridiculously clueless you are but you run your mouth like your life depends on it.

why would anyone list their email on the sheet when it's so very obvious their user names?

demanding answers but ignoring nearly every single one asked of you including the current ones you just so conveniently glazed over to get to this one.

you are the weirdo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by enomis98 View Post

3 ppl noticing it isn't by chance. the deflection leans towards the spectrum.

Old 05-07-2024, 03:56 PM

25 posts, read 11,428 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LimaBeanQueen97 View Post
why would anyone list their email on the sheet when it's so very obvious their user names?

demanding answers but ignoring nearly every single one asked of you including the current ones you just so conveniently glazed over to get to this one.

you are the weirdo.

Old 05-07-2024, 04:21 PM

Quote:

you are the weirdo.

Awesome intuition.

I realized my personal information is on the spreadsheet so I had to not share my information under my info posted. Nothing is being demanded. You want to ride other comments train go ahead ride it to smithereens.

I could have deleted the sheet but didn’t as others could benefit from it. So please shut the **** up and **** yourself and block me so I don’t have to read your garbage.

I have shared everything and I always do what I can to help. Not going to let a stupid **** like you stop me.

I literally said I signed the lease and having second thoughts. The other two posters have been communicative and I appreciate them responding and engaging but dumb ***** like you are the problem. Nothing to contribute but just run your ****** mouth.

I had read your previous comment but ignored it as I don’t like being a keyboard warrior. But looking at your comment history and help you’ve offered shows what kind of a **** bag you are and what you have to contribute. Great going and awesome help. Please feel feee to **** right off my chat and comments

Old Yesterday, 11:07 AM

7 posts, read 2,015 times
Quote:
Awesome intuition.

I realized my personal information is on the spreadsheet so I had to not share my information under my info posted. Nothing is being demanded. You want to ride other comments train go ahead ride it to smithereens.

I could have deleted the sheet but didn’t as others could benefit from it. So please shut the **** up and **** yourself and block me so I don’t have to read your garbage.

I have shared everything and I always do what I can to help. Not going to let a stupid **** like you stop me.

I literally said I signed the lease and having second thoughts. The other two posters have been communicative and I appreciate them responding and engaging but dumb ***** like you are the problem. Nothing to contribute but just run your ****** mouth.

I had read your previous comment but ignored it as I don’t like being a keyboard warrior. But looking at your comment history and help you’ve offered shows what kind of a **** bag you are and what you have to contribute. Great going and awesome help. Please feel feee to **** right off my chat and comments
yes, all 7 of my comments. im sooooo extremely problematic.

no one cares about that irrelevant sheet besides you -youve done nothing. you clearly obsess and live on these boards.

the only "dumba$$" here is the one who SIGNED A LEASE then has second thoughts about it moments later.

find your brain. and a friend. FAST

Old Yesterday, 11:15 AM

Quote:
yes, all 7 of my comments. im sooooo extremely problematic.

no one cares about that irrelevant sheet besides you -youve done nothing. you clearly obsess and live on these boards.

the only "dumba$$" here is the one who SIGNED A LEASE then has second thoughts about it moments later.

find your brain. and a friend. FAST
couldn't get the message across the first time you dumb ****. I understand and feel for you but there is no cure for that.

takes a lot of brain power to come with a response and then have to re edit it cuz you are such a dumb *****

once again shut the **** up if you have nothing to contribute

Old Yesterday, 03:20 PM

6 posts, read 570 times
Quote:
that makes sense, that is the unit that was held for us and I signed a lease with a late start date and now I am having second thoughts of not moving and withdrawing if I decide to

i forget there was a different unit shown that had two closets in the 1 bedroom plan. Did you move in to a 1 bed as well and if so do you have 1 or 2 closets in your bedroom?
None of the units in this building have two closets in the bedrooms; they all have one. It's possible you're confusing it with another building. Additionally, none of the K or L apartments were allowed to start their lease on a later date.

It's a bit suspicious that you're the one demanding so much information from others, yet you're the only one who didn't take any photos and are speaking vaguely. When people ask you questions, you become hostile and start swearing, which is unacceptable. Frankly, I hope you won't end up living in this apartment building.

Old Yesterday, 03:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix11001 View Post
None of the units in this building have two closets in the bedrooms; they all have one. It's possible you're confusing it with another building. Additionally, none of the K or L apartments were allowed to start their lease on a later date.

It's a bit suspicious that you're the one demanding so much information from others, yet you're the only one who didn't take any photos and are speaking vaguely. When people ask you questions, you become hostile and start swearing, which is unacceptable. Frankly, I hope you won't end up living in this apartment building.

If they created this sheet their nickname on sheet is 'resmini'. Household size is 3. There is no way 3 people can live in 1 bed apartment in this building. That is why they have second thought. (if they signed a lease)

https://imgur.com/a/B24jhSO

Old Yesterday, 03:42 PM

Also they could not decide their log number as well.

https://imgur.com/a/bgl9ZZa
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City > New York City Housing Lottery