Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2013, 11:42 AM

25,556 posts, read 23,986,996 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Somewhere in Time View Post
First off I don't know how you can think that you pay the same taxes as everyone else, but that is highly unlikely. Second, you are part of a group that is more likely to commit crimes based solely on facts and therefore the cops are going to focus on those groups more. Instead of getting angry with the cops that are just doing their job, you should be angry at your people for the amount of crimes they commit, and the problems that are created. Whether you realize it or not, Blacks are often the victims of the crimes done by other Blacks so you greatly benefit from having Stop and Frisk around.
It does not matter whether someone is a part of a group that commits more crime. That's completely irrelevant. Courts only CONVICT if you personally have committed a crime. Therefore, the courts struck down stop and frisk as they are only interested in dealing with proven criminals.

By law, there has to be EVIDENCE that someone has committed a crime for them to be punished for it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2013, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchy93 View Post
Somewhere In Time aka Grosvenor's cousin
You mean Grosvenor himself. At least he stopped yapping about Riverdale. That was getting old.

Old 08-21-2013, 11:48 AM

420 posts, read 698,256 times
Quote:
Just because those stop and frisks don't lead to arrests, it doesn't mean that those people are clearly innocent or weren't planning on doing anything.

Joan, the subject of stop and frisk doesn't seem to be up your alley. We all heard you on tv the other day:

Old 08-21-2013, 11:53 AM

8,011 posts, read 11,408,600 times
Quote:
Cry me a river. The facts state that Blacks and Hispanics commit the most crime and are also the victims of the most of the crimes, so Stop and Frisk goes a long way in protecting people such as yourself from the criminals out there. I wouldn't exactly call that racism. It's targeting the groups who commit the most crimes and doing so effectively with less manpower.

I guess some people actually like the idea of more crime because that's what they're used to so they'll do anything to just it... Savage, subhuman living conditions. Some distorted mentalities out there that's for sure.
you sound like the one crying, homey. turn the tables and see how you like it.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 PM

49 posts, read 118,964 times
Stop and Frisk doesn't work at all. They just want to implemant bigger plans to violate our rights. They throw away and downgrade crime reports to make it seem like the crime is going down. Its really just them getting people to think oh this is really working im with it. Notice Bloomberg just set up a new law that makes everyone in the projects to get fingerprinted. Its really dumb they are throwing away crimes and as soon as they actually do stop stop and frisk they going to actually start reporting all crimes. To make it seem like we told you its going to raise crime while really thats been the crime rate the whole time. Next thing you know they going to have drones in the air watching on everyone because you guys think that the goverment does no wrong!

INVESTIGATION INTO UNDER REPORTED CRIME RATES - YouTube

If crime is really down, why won't NYPD release their crime statistics investigation report ? - YouTube

Old 08-21-2013, 12:05 PM

268 posts, read 340,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ROAM NYC View Post

Joan, the subject of stop and frisk doesn't seem to be up your alley. We all heard you on tv the other day:

Joan, that lady was a complete imbecile. Stop and Frisk is needed across the city because everyone benefits from it, especially the groups who are the victims of crimes the most.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
you sound like the one crying, homey. turn the tables and see how you like it.
I'm not the one committing the crimes, so I don't have anything to cry about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackhart View Post
Stop and Frisk doesn't work at all. They just want to implemant bigger plans to violate our rights. They throw away and downgrade crime reports to make it seem like the crime is going down. Its really just them getting people to think oh this is really working im with it. Notice Bloomberg just set up a new law that makes everyone in the projects to get fingerprinted.
Really? I wonder how I missed that? I must've been out to lunch like some people these days.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:12 PM

Quote:
Joan, that lady was a complete imbecile. Stop and Frisk is needed across the city because everyone benefits from it, especially the groups who are the victims of crimes the most.
And who are these people who are the victims of crime the most? I'm sure they can speak for themselves, btw.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
And who are these people who are the victims of crime the most? I'm sure they can speak for themselves, btw.
The two groups doing the most crime in this city, that's who. Black-on-Black crime is one the biggest crime generators around.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:19 PM

8,011 posts, read 11,408,600 times
Quote:
I'm not the one committing the crimes, so I don't have anything to cry about.

you sound like a hypocrite now, so just be quiet.

Old 08-21-2013, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 11KAP View Post
you sound like a hypocrite now, so just be quiet.
I know... Some people are in such denial about the facts and who are committing the crimes in this city. That's what's hypocritical these days.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City