Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-14-2016, 10:33 PM

1,369 posts, read 1,253,600 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BugsyPal View Post
You know me!
I sure do...👍.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:56 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,969,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by beanniebaby7 View Post
Oh my bag, 1% of Jews are in the shelter system. The rest are scamming the system.
You don't have to be homeless to get welfare. You just have to be low income. Clearly there are low income Jewish communities. This isn't a scam.

Old 02-14-2016, 10:57 PM

10 posts, read 15,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fr3ssconyc View Post
I work near one and see them in welfare offices. I'm certain they are not poor but leech off government. Having 3-7 kids. They live in rich areas not ghettoes.
I know that this may not be politically correct, but Hasidic Jews are notoriously dishonest con artists, and they are leeches on our society. Their men all work in cash businesses and their women (none of whom work) stay at home and have 10 children. Their leaders have political strength, and anyone who dares question the fact that almost all of them are on welfare are called "Anti-Semites".

Old 02-14-2016, 11:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
You don't have to be homeless to get welfare. You just have to be low income. Clearly there are low income Jewish communities. This isn't a scam.
I know that.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:11 PM

Quote:
1% are not scam artist.

Old 02-14-2016, 11:13 PM

10 posts, read 15,484 times
Thumbs up Hasids are filthy animals!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSNY...DirtyStayOut View Post
Every sanitation worker in the city knows about BK12 Borough Park, Brooklyn. The stories we can tell, the things we know that everyday NYers couldn't imagine exists or take place. I will say this to certain posters on this board who always defend "minorities" and the poor (a certain resident in Harlem included)....please shut your mouths and stop your insanity. You know absolutely nothing of what you speak. What the Hasidic community can get away with has no equal, none. Welfare fraud is kindergarten compared to the rest of it.

You do the same bullsh*t when it comes to Islam and any other assortment of misfits and backwards sub humans. They are nothing like us and never will be like us. Any semblance of order or love of country doesn't apply. They are here for one reason only...they are free from any ideological persecution and are able to milk the system for every last cent. You must conform to them not the other way around. I don't expect you to get it yet, in due time though your awakening will be priceless.
You are right on the money about these filthy Hasidic parasites, DSNY!

Old 02-14-2016, 11:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeldarConehead View Post
You are right on the money about these filthy Hasidic parasites, DSNY!
The truth will set you free...👅...lol.

Old 02-15-2016, 12:11 AM

1,356 posts, read 1,222,534 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wawaweewa View Post
I'm curious for some anecdotes. Tell us some of the crazier ones.
Not the place and time, just know that what the public sees is not reality. Certain neighborhoods get special treatment and a complete hands off approach. And I am not talking about rich areas necessarily, you all would be surprised. The city's garbage men know a lot of dirty secrets, no pun intended.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kunthamm3r View Post
Bad idea. He'll get called a racist skin head Nazi by the soft liberal cookies. The truth hurts...
I have been banned enough already, but name calling is no problem. I know I have won the argument the moment I get called a racist or a Nazi. It's standard operating procedure to the left, can't win so call that guy a racist, sexist, etc. it's boring.

Old 02-15-2016, 05:45 AM

43,657 posts, read 44,375,612 times
Hassidic men highest in their society are the scholars studying bible all day which is considered more important than getting a job which earns money. Also getting married early and having as many children as possible (as birth control is not allowed) is another major religious requirement. Therefore a large part of the Hassidic community is actually quite poor.

Old 02-15-2016, 06:34 AM

3,960 posts, read 3,597,486 times
Quote:
True. Borough Park has one of the highest poverty rates in all of NYC.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City