Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-25-2018, 03:27 PM

5,826 posts, read 2,945,690 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MechaMan View Post
Good point. Typically NY thugs since the 90's put an emphasis on being stealth being it was the Giuliani era.

Newark, Camden, Philly/PA thugs on the other hand - They just don't give a ****. Paterson has been a hideout for DR thugs since early 2000's if not before. When they get into trouble in NY they go there as if there's no extradition or something

There was just DR 2 thugs that got caught in Wilkes Barre PA or somewhere around there hiding out after "kidnapping" some fellow DR chick in Washington Heights. Even with FB groups it's still questionable what the 15 year old girl was doing going to that area she had no family or friends there. It is suspected she was a runaway that wanted to earn money. A lot of these guys don't have papers or did not complete the proper paperwork after coming here as a minor. So that compounds their legal issues.
Lived in PA for a few years.
That area or most of PA will blast a fool away if needed and plant him six feet under real quick as sun goes down. Worst case, there are pigs to be fed.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-25-2018, 04:10 PM

25,556 posts, read 23,980,472 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bronxguyanese View Post
Are you sure all of those people that have been arrested are all American citizens? Also I did not mention anything in that past post about deportation. I was only talking about fleeing.

Let me red pill you. For some of us immigrants and first generation Americans. When we do something wrong. It is in our inherit nature to flee America, run back to mother or fatherland and come back a few months later. I have seen it in the Guyanese community too when they do wrong they run to home. Dominicana do the same thing too. So no. I do not support the deportation of American you Hillary supporter. Why do you think I support such deportation? Me yelling trump does not mean I support deportation. Deportation does not solve anything btw. Those folks will come back eventually when deported.

Even here in America when black American dudes commit crime up here, some run down south to hide with family and allow heat to die down. Very common for dudes in the projects to do something nasty and spend 1 year at Grandma's in South Carolina. How do I know this? I have known folks who did just that. End up getting caught eventually.
Re: I don't think many Black American dudes these days have grandmothers in the South. What's happening as the years ago on, there has not been a new influx of African Americans to NYC. People who moved to NYC post WW2 (the older ones) are dying out, and their parents are mostly dead or they'd be in their 90s or 100.

Re: Deportation, especially for criminal offenses. Someone is stupid if they come back because with those kinds of records they can be denied employment and welfare, so what can they do for money? Obviously there's crime.

I don't agree with Trump's family separation, but I do agree border security needs to be improved.

"Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data show that while 21 percent of all deportees in the U.S. are caught and deported multiple times, and this is true for more than a third of those with children who are U.S. citizens.[3] These data are limited to those apprehended and may therefore undercount repeat migration."
https://poverty.ucdavis.edu/policy-b...rn-families-us

It also says the majority of returnees (people who return from being deported) are Mexican, as it is easier to illegally come from Mexico.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:38 PM

6,680 posts, read 8,237,363 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Ryu View Post
Again, not sure why this "lady" put herself in that situation in getting a train ran on her.
Wait this was the sex video she was involved in? The girl let numerous guys **** her?
I hope she choose this versus wasn't drugged or told she had to do this out fear.

Old 06-25-2018, 05:48 PM

16,200 posts, read 23,048,957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NyWriterdude View Post
Re: I don't think many Black American dudes these days have grandmothers in the South. What's happening as the years ago on, there has not been a new influx of African Americans to NYC. People who moved to NYC post WW2 (the older ones) are dying out, and their parents are mostly dead or they'd be in their 90s or 100.

Re: Deportation, especially for criminal offenses. Someone is stupid if they come back because with those kinds of records they can be denied employment and welfare, so what can they do for money? Obviously there's crime.

I don't agree with Trump's family separation, but I do agree border security needs to be improved.

"Department of Homeland Security (DHS) data show that while 21 percent of all deportees in the U.S. are caught and deported multiple times, and this is true for more than a third of those with children who are U.S. citizens.[3] These data are limited to those apprehended and may therefore undercount repeat migration."
https://poverty.ucdavis.edu/policy-b...rn-families-us

It also says the majority of returnees (people who return from being deported) are Mexican, as it is easier to illegally come from Mexico.
Are you on crack, or you don't know a lot of black people in NYC? I have known countless black Americans who on thanks giving drove down to visit family down south.

Old 06-25-2018, 06:18 PM

11,199 posts, read 9,085,355 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by livingsinglenyc View Post
Wait this was the sex video she was involved in? The girl let numerous guys **** her?
I hope she choose this versus wasn't drugged or told she had to do this out fear.
The girl was getting sex by a dude and the dude that looked like Junior was sitting right next to them pouting for the camera and singing. It was somewhat bizarre.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:23 PM

8,936 posts, read 4,768,323 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeventhFloor View Post
I listen to all types of stuff too - from Beethoven to Fela Kuti, Tame Impala, I listen to a wide variety of genres
Hey! Cool. I like them as well.

Old 06-25-2018, 07:36 PM

1,019 posts, read 1,642,159 times
The girl getting banged was also in the victim’s police explorer program. It is possible that she pointed the finger at him just to Keep safe the boy in the video. She probably didn’t think he’d be murdered but These scumbags will kill anybody.

Old 06-25-2018, 08:07 PM

7,643 posts, read 6,480,492 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave 92 LSC View Post
Second generation Russian here.

None of us ever got deported or ever went to jail.

We worked hard!!
that's because in the rodina, the bear deports you!

Old 06-25-2018, 09:29 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,152,805 times
I am just saying.

If those clowns got the right guy, no one would miss a degenerate. But what a f up. This is why people can't understand the apology to the victims family.

What would you do if your 15 yrs old relatives got a train run on her? She dis not deserve it,I take back my statement to pit her on blast. Emotions.

This "letting your pal" gets some business is low class and degrading.

What a world of f ups ,that the intended target picked the wrong girl to pull a train on.

RIP, hope this is not the start of a crazy summer. Mom,get out of the Bronx. Pay a little extra rent for your families safety. Being in the good is not the move.

Old 06-25-2018, 10:44 PM

766 posts, read 507,902 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by allpro123 View Post
It's people like YOU that contribute to the ills of the black and brown communities for denying the truth to spread about white liberals thus preventing the black and brown community from awakening while siting Democratic propaganda. The last thing white liberals want is awoken black or brown people. They got you in their grip and you're too stupid to figure out you are being played by backing the slave master narrative. You need to get schooled!

Malcolm X figured it out and said it correctly in this interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZjS0ZVa8oyI

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5zGyOjw5nY
The irony of a conservative using Malcolm X to make a non existent point. He didn’t like any of y’all, liberal or republican.

You want videos of what he truly thought of the system perpetrated by white supremacy or you just gonna pick and choose?

Like I said Harriet Tubman did not say what you quoted, get your facts straight and stop listening to Kanye West. Fake news really rule this world
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City