Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-19-2020, 03:24 PM

1,486 posts, read 987,556 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by IridiumSky View Post
Keeping an eye on this topic. So essentially some lady walked a dog in a park and then lost her job, lost her house, and her entire families lives were also terrorized and destroyed.

She sure did go say some crazy things but look at the outcome. The creepy black gay bird man controlled the disaster. It is as if he was waiting his entire life to film some racist incident and frame it up, package it and send it for everyone including his Activist friends to see.

It makes me think she was being a creep but he is a premeditated creepshow himself.
You are summing up what happened and leaving out details.
You still trying to paint her as good and paint him as bad

Looks like birdwatching while black is one more thing blacks not allowed to do with your logic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2020, 04:00 PM

46 posts, read 151,934 times
Quote:
No way. She was wrong too but I’m not giving the guy an inch either. If I was their bosses I’d fire both of them.

It could have just been a really nasty exchange in a park. Both should have walked away. The guy was malicious too.
Actually, I forget if it was The Post or the Daily News but one of them said exactly that. That both come across as over reacting and vindictive but I think the guy spun it better. Or at least was the more shrewd of the two. I won't cry a river for her though.

Old 06-19-2020, 06:48 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Total Gut Job View Post
The dude was not in the rambles looking for birds - maybe bears and cubs and otters
HE was looking for Subway footlong. Seriously, this lady is a bxtch and could have gotten the man killed.

Old 06-20-2020, 01:22 PM

1,486 posts, read 987,556 times
Quote:
You know what, I have to agree with that. I’ve sort of forgotten how if her false claim was made and they tracked the man down (and he did not have that video evidence) you are right, he’d be toast.

At the same rate, essentially all men and especially straight men are all in the same boat because females in America have a free pass to make any false accusations they please. And it’s simply every man is vulnerable to that today regardless of skin color and other features like that.

Sure the lady is a complete scumbag. True story. No doubt about that. It’s cut and dry.

Side two of that coin is: Why did the guy send the video to the Activists instead of just showing it to the police department? The police would have dealt with this video encounter so, so, so much better. If the man was legit he would have visited the police to report her false claims but he went down that treacherous black Twitter path instead and now it’s his reputation that is also under scrutiny.

My final point to make here is that on some college campuses it has become almost a common presumption that if there is ever a report from students that could possibly be a hoax claim (like a fake me too claim) that the authorities start researching to find if the claimants have any potential ties to activism or activist friends connected to their social networks. Hoaxes have been discovered with student activists setting people up sometimes elaborately. But having those ties to activists today is a red flag folks.
Now you look at it from the other side and your like...wow that was F'ed up how she put on that act when making the 911 call.

If that lady was such a good person then more of her peers would have come forward to defend her character but so far I haven't seen anyone come forward to defend her character. Even her own neighbors didnt speak positive about her character.

This should have never blown up as much as it did. It was a simple request to leash the dog in a protected area of the park that have a leash law, she refused then put on an act while calling 911 like she was about to get beaten and raped. Now when cops get there based on the information they have provided by her and her immediate danger voice acting any black man in that area is now inconvenienced due to her selfish actions.

Men in general are now constantly on the defensive no matter the race due to the constant false accusations. Black men have it even worse due to 9/10 times they are viewed guilty until proven innocent. Now as men we constantly have to have receipts. Record all interactions, get things in writing, have a third party to confirm no misconduct. Then the same women start complaining they feel unattractive because men no longer approach them or their male senior colleagues no longer mentor them.

Old 06-20-2020, 04:11 PM

1,510 posts, read 1,005,669 times
Quote:
You know what, I have to agree with that. I’ve sort of forgotten how if her false claim was made and they tracked the man down (and he did not have that video evidence) you are right, he’d be toast.

At the same rate, essentially all men and especially straight men are all in the same boat because females in America have a free pass to make any false accusations they please. And it’s simply every man is vulnerable to that today regardless of skin color and other features like that.

Sure the lady is a complete scumbag. True story. No doubt about that. It’s cut and dry.

Side two of that coin is: Why did the guy send the video to the Activists instead of just showing it to the police department? The police would have dealt with this video encounter so, so, so much better. If the man was legit he would have visited the police to report her false claims but he went down that treacherous black Twitter path instead and now it’s his reputation that is also under scrutiny.

My final point to make here is that on some college campuses it has become almost a common presumption that if there is ever a report from students that could possibly be a hoax claim (like a fake me too claim) that the authorities start researching to find if the claimants have any potential ties to activism or activist friends connected to their social networks. Hoaxes have been discovered with student activists setting people up sometimes elaborately. But having those ties to activists today is a red flag folks.
Yep. Since the #METOO movement, I have drastically adjusted how I interact with my female colleagues at our Big 4 firm.

Old 06-21-2020, 11:49 AM

3,348 posts, read 1,235,519 times
Quote:
Keeping an eye on this topic. So essentially some lady walked a dog in a park and then lost her job, lost her house, and her entire families lives were also terrorized and destroyed.

She sure did go say some crazy things but look at the outcome. The creepy black gay bird man controlled the disaster. It is as if he was waiting his entire life to film some racist incident and frame it up, package it and send it for everyone including his Activist friends to see.

It makes me think she was being a creep but he is a premeditated creepshow himself.
i agree it got blown up but too bad so sad. tens of millions of people are out of work.
i don't feel bad for her.
leash laws are there for a reason, she chose to ignore them even when politely requested to put her dog on a leash. nobody told her to lie to the cops , nobody told her to choke her dog out.

calling to police to make fake accusations isn't taken seriously enough. People's lives have been ruined a lot worse than hers by fake accusations, and it's usually the accused not the accuser having their life ruined.

She sounds like an entitled whack job to me

https://nypost.com/2020/06/15/centra...-fired-report/

Last edited by djohnslaw; 06-21-2020 at 11:58 AM..

Old 06-22-2020, 05:21 AM

910 posts, read 752,632 times
Quote:
Sorry folks I will never give the bird man guy a free pass either: he has openly admitted that he has family ties to crybaby black Twitter terrorist groups that hate white people.
Same here. The way this story became NATIONAL and INTERNATIONAL news is absolutely shocking and horrifying to me that we are now at a point in time where ANY interaction with a Black male (or female) can be twisted to fit a particular agenda. It's a good thing I never bought into the "diversity" hoax because long before this crap started happening in this country, I was already warning people back in the 90s that there would be no place to hide from the crazies and that the fringe would become the norm as this country continuously changed for the worse.

This woman is of course an idiot and I do not feel sorry for her either way. But the man is no angel either and clearly has issues of his own.

Some of you have mentioned how you are changing your interactions with women in the workplace. That is a good idea, but you also have to now watch how you interact with certain "minorities" (funny how non Whites are considered "minorities" in NYC when they are the majority now almost everywhere in the city...but that's how Gramscian thought works and neo cultural marxism).

I recommend anyone who has the unfortunate situation of having to interact with a hostile person, film just as they film...make sure all the facts get out there in any interaction and keep your mouth shut. DO NOT give the enemy fodder that they can use against you. In these cases, silence is golden.

Back in a more normal time when America was a free country (not that long ago, actually) this wouldn't have even hit the local news channels.

It's also hilariously ironic how so many young types in NYC talk about "diversity" and yet you can walk around the city at any time, look at groups of friends and most people are still extremely segregated. It is very rare, even in Manhattan, to see a truly mixed and integrated group of friends. The voluntary segregation will only continue to increase since now even a wrong look to a "POC" can make you a target and you will be hounded out of your job, denounced viciously as if you were worse than Adolf Hitler and all sorts of other intimidation tactics. Glad I am staying away and in the clear from the mess.

Old 05-26-2021, 12:50 PM

1,692 posts, read 1,528,665 times
Amy Cooper is now suing her employer for firing her:

Woman who falsely accused Black bird watcher in Central Park sues ex-employer - Reuters

Old 05-26-2021, 01:23 PM

813 posts, read 402,089 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Member1 View Post
If she's awarded any money, the check should go to the falsely accused. As a black man, he could have been shot by police protecting white fragility.

Old 05-26-2021, 01:33 PM

596 posts, read 252,445 times
This why I dont like public court a new accepted form of lynching. Should be a law the punishment doesn't fit the crime. More than likely she was blacklisted from her industry combined with COVID difficulty finding work. Getting unemployed at that age isn't easy to recover from ageism.

No one died, got hurt, and more importantly a camera will only tell the perspective of one person. What was the interaction prior the recording began? And more the outcome even if she was wrong matters. Her entire life should not be ruined because of one action that was recorded. Especially, when she meant no physical harm.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New York > New York City