Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-14-2017, 04:20 PM

506 posts, read 654,082 times

Advertisements

I'm a mother and grandmother . The daughter in question is 51. Over the decades, her father bought her about eight cars. She drove them until they just wouldn't work anymore. 67K miles on a brand new car, her last one from him, in a few months . Have no idea how she did it. Lived in a small town with her for nine years and her documented parental neglect of her child led me to keep him during the school years. She kept him during the summer. She didn't want to have to get him ready for school or buy him clothes. All those years she USED OLDER MEN for their cars and meals. One wealthy guy was abusive to her but she let her son move in with them "so he can have everything." Turns out her son didn't want what the guy had to give him; he had zero respect for my daughter and he noticed it at age ten. One night he brought a gun out and my husband called the police. Then she met a heroin addict and dumped two dogs to follow him , unwanted. Somehow, he got rid of her for good after three months. By junior high both my grandson and my daughter were smoking weed together. I thought he was above that; I was so wrong. Now he's nineteen and she rarely knows where he is. She stays with her so-called boyfriend until he slams a shovel against her head, blackens her eyes or whatever he's doing but she keeps going back. Why? He has air conditioning and beans. You read that right . Now she's so strung out on either meth or crack that she says (loudly while crying and yelling)that "the cartel want to shoot her, that six people have been murdered on her street (untrue), that the cartel wave at her when she's riding on her bicycle down the street but they're really watching her. Drugs have rotted her teeth out and she says she has MRSA. Her father bought her a dumpy house on 3 gorgeous Arkansas acres and she uses it as a last resort as does her son but it's hot in there. I bought her a brand new air conditioner but she dropped it. When she was at the boyfriend's somebody stole her pipes and copper wires to her hot water heater so no baths. Her washer and dryer disappeared (for all I know she traded it for drugs). We invited her son to come stay with us for as long as he wanted when he was fifteen. He brought drugs with him, took ALL our Benedryl, took the insides of our pens out to use to snort some drug, snooped through my jewelry armoire and , this few know about, put some of my lovely things in my trashcan. The housecleaner seemed surprised it was so heavy. Those little brass pins above bedroom doors used to open them? They disappeared taking a bottle of my husbands hydros with him). He was doing "cold water extraction" (google it)and in 3 weeks he said he was ready to go back home.I haven't seen him in 4 years. My daughter wants: a new windshield for her "car" , new tires, and heaven knows what else so she can MOVE NEAR ME. Unlike her real dad, so far I'm allowing her ONE phone number to call and scream at me, blaming me, saying she's going to be shot, and I'm so afraid about it but my husband, her step dad , is 76 and has had cancer twice and is a diabetic. I do not want her in our town which is five hours from her. She cannot shut up; she's a user, a druggie, a liar, a manipulator and gave me ulcers that sent me to the hospital for 3 days. Huge sense of entitlement. Her sister, 45, is just precious. I hope I die first.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2017, 07:36 AM

2,129 posts, read 1,786,317 times
No.

Old 08-28-2017, 04:58 PM

506 posts, read 654,082 times
No what.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Non-Romantic Relationships