Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: Amendment 1
Yes, I support it 27 18.49%
No, I do not support it 119 81.51%
Voters: 146. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-09-2012, 03:45 PM

19,697 posts, read 20,221,774 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
So a guy that wears "magic underwear" to please his sky guy can take over We're fricking done

You know Romney's gonna put a nationwide ban on alcohol & caffeine the minute he steps into office..lol

Old 05-09-2012, 03:46 PM

3,774 posts, read 8,191,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
I love the broad brush you paint with. Your whole worth huh? Either you don't have too much, or your a hell of gambler. I'm trying to think of the smartest person I've ever encountered, and most are advanced in age and realize that there's more they don't know then they do. I also don't know what my preacher has to do with anything?
look tread, I'm sure that you're probably a very nice person. Don't break a sweat "trying to think" now though... after all, you've come this far already.

*you're*

*than*

Old 05-09-2012, 03:54 PM

1,259 posts, read 1,583,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asheville Native View Post
Your point was invalid, irrational, and incorrect outside of your circle of friends, public service of just pointing that out.
I don't know what is worse about you. You unabashed arrogance, or the willful ignorance you have shown in your posts.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native_Son View Post
look tread, I'm sure that you're probably a very nice person. Don't break a sweat "trying to think" now though... after all, you've come this far already.

*you're*

*than*

you're real clever there let me tell you. At no point have in this discussion have I insulted you. I'm trying to debate ideas, while you and asheville native resort to name calling anytime someone disagrees with your point of view. You'll scream from the mountaintop about being open minded, but as soon as someone challenges your views you guys start acting like 6th graders.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:03 PM

351 posts, read 632,438 times
Quote:
let me guess... you live in Rowan County?

lololololol.

well let me counter you here. the smartest people I've met, all had advanced degrees. And the smartest man I know has a Ph.D. I'd wager my entire worth that he'd humble anyone you've ever brushed across, especially your preacher.
Quote:

*you're*

*than*

You write the earlier posting. Lacking capital letters except a sentence that starts with "and".

Nobody would even care about that except you then try to childishly attack another poster about grammar?

Grow up.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest T Bass View Post
You write the earlier posting. Lacking capital letters except a sentence that starts with "and".

Nobody would even care about that except you then try to childishly attack another poster about grammar?

Grow up.
Thanks for pointing that out. I could care about how someone types on here. I'll be the first to admit I rarely proof read what I write. Lastly He avoided my point all together, and resorted to grade school tactics.

Old 05-09-2012, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tread102 View Post
you're real clever there let me tell you. At no point have in this discussion have I insulted you. I'm trying to debate ideas, while you and asheville native resort to name calling anytime someone disagrees with your point of view. You'll scream from the mountaintop about being open minded, but as soon as someone challenges your views you guys start acting like 6th graders.
trust me, the irony is not lost on me. And if you took my education by county map as an insult to your intelligence I sincerely apologize. There are plenty of smart folks who didn't bother with college or degrees, I don't know many people who would argue that.

But you don't think it is at least a little peculiar that it lines up that way?

I would welcome a debate on ideas. Please allow me to start anew...

Serious question tread: do you know any openly gay couples?

Old 05-09-2012, 04:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ernest T Bass View Post
Grow up.
yes sir!

Serious question Mr. Bass... do you know any openly gay couples?

Old 05-09-2012, 04:25 PM

10,743 posts, read 23,798,187 times
Separation of church and state in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Two centuries later and yet this country still will not adhere to the first constitutional ammendment. TWO CENTURIES and yet we still haven't adapted and theocratic law is still being imposed. Shame.

Old 05-09-2012, 05:05 PM

164 posts, read 357,698 times
Oh so true.

The Lord's Idea of a Perfect Marriage:

Betty Bowers Explains Traditional Marriage to Everyone Else - YouTube
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina