Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-17-2006, 07:26 PM

67 posts, read 73,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minformed
The reason the people in NC are the ones who are talking bad (not really bad, but corrective, setting people straight on what it is really like here) is because we actually live here now and know what it's like.
I don't know. Some are talking bad. I have done some serious reading on here before my first post. The NC people do talk bad...4 letter words, then the MODS seem to only ban the "Yankees".

There is a difference of talking bad and correcting someone. I see more talking bad and defensive that "teaching". Just my opnion. Don't get me wrong. There are a few of you that are "God" sent. In showing us links, and telling us great information.

Last edited by K9LVR; 06-17-2006 at 07:28 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-17-2006, 07:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusklan
p.s. I like your Id name !!
Thanks. First think that popped into my head.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:28 PM

107 posts, read 354,301 times
I don't mind education on how bad you think the schools are or the weather or the HOA dues, but I do mind you telling me that I shouldnt come because I will raise your taxes and take away your family values ! This is america, supposedly the land of the free remember ??

Last edited by krusklan; 06-17-2006 at 07:34 PM..

Old 06-17-2006, 07:29 PM

5,265 posts, read 16,594,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by K9LVR
I don't know. Some are talking bad. I have done some serious reading on here before my first post. The NC people do talk bad...4 letter words, then the MODS seem to only ban the "Yankees".

There is a difference of talking bad and correcting someone. I see more talking bad and defensive that "teaching". Just my opnion.
I've never seen anyone use any 4 letter words. But if they did you are right that is definitely uncalled for. If they did you couldn't see because they get automaticaly bleeped out with ****

Old 06-17-2006, 07:30 PM

Quote:

There is a difference of talking bad and correcting someone. I see more talking bad and defensive that "teaching". Just my opnion. Don't get me wrong. There are a few of you that are "God" sent. In showing us links, and telling us great information.
My words exactly ! And you are a dog lover to boot !!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-17-2006, 07:33 PM

Quote:
I don't mind education on how bad you think the schools are or the weather or the HOA dues, but I do mind you telling me that I shouldnt come because I will raise your taxes and take away your family values ! This is america, supposedly the land of the free remember ??
That is why we are in Iraq right? Land of the free...Ok. Don't start another topic. Just saying. He/she is right. We should work together thus making your area or any other area a great place to live.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'minformed
I've never seen anyone use any 4 letter words. But if they did you are right that is definitely uncalled for. If they did you couldn't see because they get automaticaly bleeped out with ****
Were all adults (I hope so) and we can fill in the blanks

Old 06-17-2006, 07:41 PM

Quote:
That is why we are in Iraq right? Land of the free...Ok. Don't start another topic. Just saying. He/she is right. We should work together thus making your area or any other area a great place to live.
Krusklan ( I ) am a she, and I'm Informed is a he I believe ! I dont care if I am right or wrong , all I am asking for is friendliness and not disrespect on this forum just because we are not natives of NC.! If people want to educate, then go ahead , that is what this is for, but dont Disgrace, that is Rude ! I'm informed if it was your child , would you want your child to be taught with respect, or be taught by Ignorance ?, There is a difference.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Krusklan ( I ) am a she, and I'm Informed is a he I believe ! I dont care if I am right or wrong , all I am asking for is friendliness and not disrespect on this forum just because we are not natives of NC.! If people want to educate, then go ahead , that is what this is for, but dont Disgrace, that is Rude ! I'm informed if it was your child , would you want your child to be taught with respect, or be taught by Ignorance ?, There is a difference.
I didn't know Thanks for the clarification Ms. Krusklan.

Old 06-17-2006, 07:53 PM

Quote:
I didn't know Thanks for the clarification Ms. Krusklan.
no problemo, Nice Meeting you !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > North Carolina