Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-18-2016, 01:35 AM

173 posts, read 497,814 times

Advertisements

I think Trump would make a better president because he would make great effort to run the Senate and Congress efficiently. I don't know how much successful he will be in his campaign promises, but he at least has a vision to strive for. The question I ask myself, if Hillary is so popular, why do I not see any positive articles about her in press? All stories point to how untrustworthy she is. Liberals are so heavily dependent on selling negative stories about Trump. I ask only one question to my liberal friends "What do you like about your candidate?" They never answer the question, but start bashing Trump.
Proudly voting for Trump and Comstock in 10th Congressional district.

P.S. I do have a Master's degree :-)
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-18-2016, 06:41 AM

540 posts, read 791,085 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Although painfully long, this 40 min committee hearing quickly ( in the beginning) demonstrates that Hillary takes advice from friends and not security experts. By stating that she denied additional security is an admission that she is responsible for the 4 murdered Americans.

https://youtu.be/NaENYYQIAKE

The fact that abassador Stevens had zero access to Hillary when he was the expert is the " international experience" that is most troublesome. Hillary openly laughed at Libya's overthrow and didn't recognize the risk of having the Muslim brotherhood take over as they did for a brief time after Egypt was overthrown.

Hillary's point of success that she toats is visiting 112 countries. That's it. We now know Hillary visited many of those countries because she was paid with money that went into Hillary's foundation.

The collusion and raw abuse of power has been demonstrated for decades and has only gotten worse. Coming to Hillary's defense and stating that she violated the espionage act but only as accidental is carrying way too much water.

Trump has already said who his policy advisors will be along with his supreme court nominees. Something Hillary has not done. Trump is not going to sit in the white house and not seek counsel while writing executive orders.
If Hillary is responsible for the 4 murdered Americans, what does that make Bush (or any other President or top official that was presiding when Americans were killed by terrorists or in war)? What a worthless argument.

Old 10-18-2016, 09:05 AM

795 posts, read 1,009,955 times
I'm going to write in Barney Frank for president. Remember him? He was so helpful with the housing collapse. Houses for everyone - even if you cannot afford to make the payments. Just a another p 0 s politician.

Old 10-18-2016, 10:53 AM

9,511 posts, read 9,092,438 times
Exclamation Hillary is corrupt beyond belief!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallout Zone View Post
If Hillary is responsible for the 4 murdered Americans, what does that make Bush (or any other President or top official that was presiding when Americans were killed by terrorists or in war)? What a worthless argument.
Have you read any of the 100 pages that the FBI just released yesterday? The level of cover up, corruption and illegal corruption in multiple government agencies is enough for the average voter to throw out the incumbents and Hillary is an incumbent in this election.

It doesn't matter witch party everyone is supporting, this Level of deception and abuses of power are far too significant to ignore. Anyone is more deserving America's vote, even Jill Stein.

Unbelievable that these documents were just released by the FBI after more than a year.

Old 10-18-2016, 11:00 AM

4,899 posts, read 7,450,197 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Have you read any of the 100 pages that the FBI just released yesterday? The level of cover up, corruption and illegal corruption in multiple government agencies is enough for the average voter to throw out the incumbents and Hillary is an incumbent in this election.

It doesn't matter witch party everyone is supporting, this Level of deception and abuses of power are far too significant to ignore. Anyone is more deserving America's vote, even Jill Stein.

Unbelievable that these documents were just released by the FBI after more than a year.

Wasn't is just the other day Jill Stein said anyone but Hillary.

I know y'all didn't hear about that one . . .main media didn't cover it.

Old 10-18-2016, 01:02 PM

1,784 posts, read 3,460,141 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by metclubin View Post
I think Trump would make a better president because he would make great effort to run the Senate and Congress efficiently. ...
You do know that, by design, the President does not "run" either the House or the Senate, right?

Old 10-18-2016, 02:00 PM

12,906 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
You do know that, by design, the President does not "run" either the House or the Senate, right?
With a master's degree--of course they know this!!

Old 10-19-2016, 01:14 AM

173 posts, read 497,814 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdenscold View Post
A President can facilitate the negotiations between House and Senate to reach a deal, which I did not see in last 8 years.

Old 10-19-2016, 04:13 AM

12,906 posts, read 15,664,669 times
Quote:
A President can facilitate the negotiations between House and Senate to reach a deal, which I did not see in last 8 years.
I actually saw many attempts at it but no deals at all from a group of folks who wouldn't compromise one bit. Did you not see that? I think they did poor John Boehner in.

Old 10-19-2016, 06:15 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,490,837 times
Quote:
I think Trump would make a better president because he would make great effort to run the Senate and Congress efficiently. I don't know how much successful he will be in his campaign promises, but he at least has a vision to strive for. The question I ask myself, if Hillary is so popular, why do I not see any positive articles about her in press? All stories point to how untrustworthy she is. Liberals are so heavily dependent on selling negative stories about Trump. I ask only one question to my liberal friends "What do you like about your candidate?" They never answer the question, but start bashing Trump.
Proudly voting for Trump and Comstock in 10th Congressional district.

Hilary s not popular, but she does not have to be in this election. She just has to be sane.

When I read the title my first thought was "I hope she's not pregnant."
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia