Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 AM

9,510 posts, read 9,145,186 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
You didn't address my main point. A California primary is not winner-take-call for the Democrats. This had little impact on the overall primary election even if the Hillary tin-foil hat rationale you used is true.
So in your opinion, if the faults or outright corruption don't make a noticeable change to the outcome, then you ignore the democratic process of voter fraud? Even if one of the parties changes a voter registration, it's wrong. It shouldn't be acceptable.

Keeping the integrity of the voting process is key to U.S. Sovereignty. I don't want UN monitors at my poll station.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-25-2016, 12:35 PM

1,180 posts, read 2,383,576 times
Um, it's about security, not buying a house. And that doesn't address what Trump has actually said on the issue, you're making this about me because you're not being honest about what Trump has said, and I'm sure you went looking for something to back it up and you're not coming up with anything. Am I close?

There's enough ammo on Trump without lying about him. You've repeatedly called me a liar without zero proof.

Hillary has a pretty bad track record of following intel. She called General Patreus a liar. Now she's ignoring intel from other Muslim countries that has them deciding not to take any refugees to protect their own populations from terrorism.

Old 10-25-2016, 12:50 PM

706 posts, read 1,312,057 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
So in your opinion, if the faults or outright corruption don't make a noticeable change to the outcome, then you ignore the democratic process of voter fraud? Even if one of the parties changes a voter registration, it's wrong. It shouldn't be acceptable.

Keeping the integrity of the voting process is key to U.S. Sovereignty. I don't want UN monitors at my poll station.

The GOP has been running voter suppression for years. They can't win fairly demographically moving forward. They need white males. Anyone else dramatically decreases their chances. See below:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CvMZKsMWIAAVd8M.jpg:large

Just yesterday polling times were cut in North Carolina in early voting in poor neighborhoods...where is your outrage there?

Oh yeah..you are probably a Trump or Johnson supporter.

Old 10-25-2016, 12:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous Dave View Post
Um, it's about security, not buying a house. And that doesn't address what Trump has actually said on the issue, you're making this about me because you're not being honest about what Trump has said, and I'm sure you went looking for something to back it up and you're not coming up with anything. Am I close?

There's enough ammo on Trump without lying about him. You've repeatedly called me a liar without zero proof.

Hillary has a pretty bad track record of following intel. She called General Patreus a liar. Now she's ignoring intel from other Muslim countries that has them deciding not to take any refugees to protect their own populations from terrorism.
Listen man, it's pretty easy to come up with crazy stuff from Trump. I am not going to list them all here. But I thoughy you said you weren't a Trump guy..... Funny.

All I know, if you think so little of minorities and immigrants, you should pick another profession because real estate is all about legally representing these families fairly and without prejudice. Do you steer families you work with that might be white away when you see Muslim families in the neighborhood? Honest question. You did say some were "bad actors" after all...you can't tell which ones, right?

Last edited by BMWZ4RUlz; 10-25-2016 at 01:47 PM..

Old 10-25-2016, 03:54 PM

Quote:
Listen man, it's pretty easy to come up with crazy stuff from Trump. I am not going to list them all here. But I thoughy you said you weren't a Trump guy..... Funny.

All I know, if you think so little of minorities and immigrants, you should pick another profession because real estate is all about legally representing these families fairly and without prejudice. Do you steer families you work with that might be white away when you see Muslim families in the neighborhood? Honest question. You did say some were "bad actors" after all...you can't tell which ones, right?

Again, you're trying to project beliefs on me because you can't honestly represent what other people have said when they disagree with you, if even slightly. The sad thing is, I agree with over 95 percent of what you espouse, but that other menial percentage is so irritating to you that you feel the need to lie about me and/or twist what I have posted.

Do you go around lying about everyone who cannot stomach your candidate? Again, you sound just like a repuke. I'd say it's much more likely that you're a bigot yourself because your tolerance is very, very low.

I'm not white, and if I had disdain for immigrants I'd cut off my parents. Do I have to be for a candidate to point out where you have personally lied about what they have said? I can talk or email, fb, etc, things against Trump using his own words verbatim. With all of his supporters in my office, I pretty much do so every day. I don't need to lie about Trump to build a case against him. Apparently, you do. And not just with Trump, but anyone you have one inch of difference of opinion with.

Are you working for the Paul Ryan campaign? I'm starting to think your posts are comical shtick.

Old 10-25-2016, 08:03 PM

Don't take my word on Hillary, listen to Trump. He said she would make a great president. "I think she is a wonderful woman"

The right is so dumb....it's funny. I think the game plan for democrats is they should run Bernie Sanders is a religious zealot next primary season and they will forget what he said this election cycle...thinking is hard after all

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7Ey-3FyQU

Old 10-25-2016, 09:22 PM

9,510 posts, read 9,145,186 times
Exclamation Is Hillary still under federal investigation?

Quote:
Don't take my word on Hillary, listen to Trump. He said she would make a great president. "I think she is a wonderful woman"

The right is so dumb....it's funny. I think the game plan for democrats is they should run Bernie Sanders is a religious zealot next primary season and they will forget what he said this election cycle...thinking is hard after all

Here is the video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WR7Ey-3FyQU
Classy. And there is a video of Michelle Obama telling Hillary that since Hillary can't even run her own house ( reference to bill if a hint is needed) then Hillary surely can't run the white house. This was pre- email scandals on classified servers in her house. Pre- bill visits to Caribbean islands to meet girls. We could go all day on these.

Wait. No insult either. See how easy that was. Post, rationalize response, leave insult out.

Side note on this thread that it hasn't mentioned NOVA in 4 pages. Belongs in the "Election" forum.

Old 10-25-2016, 10:50 PM

Hillary is a corporatist war monger that had to cheat to get the nomination. While I agree with many of her positions, the thought of her sending my kids to war for profit will have me staying home. That's that. I have kids that are military aged, she has shown that she doesn't care about anyone as long as it increases her bottom line. She's as corrupt as Bush and Cheney. Sorry, I put the lives of my family above what she'll be raking in. That's what Sanders was running against and that's why he would have beaten her easily had it been up to the voters. You're obviously not tired of wars for profit. I am. You'll never be able to change that fact no matter how many lies you tell, or how many good and honest people that you accuse of lying (with ZERO proof). How you can look at yourself in the mirror is beyond me.

Old 10-26-2016, 12:47 AM

173 posts, read 498,753 times
If Hillary wins, we should all embrace the fact that USA will follow Western Europe and become a 2nd or 3rd world countries while BRICS (Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa) will dominate world politics.

Old 10-26-2016, 07:39 AM

5,125 posts, read 10,115,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnsonkk View Post
Classy. And there is a video of Michelle Obama telling Hillary that since Hillary can't even run her own house ( reference to bill if a hint is needed) then Hillary surely can't run the white house. This was pre- email scandals on classified servers in her house. Pre- bill visits to Caribbean islands to meet girls. We could go all day on these.

Wait. No insult either. See how easy that was. Post, rationalize response, leave insult out.

Side note on this thread that it hasn't mentioned NOVA in 4 pages. Belongs in the "Election" forum.
I liked these threads better when we were just ratting out our neighbors' campaign signs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2022 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Virginia > Northern Virginia