Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-23-2008, 08:18 AM

1,518 posts, read 6,693,201 times

Advertisements

So - how 'bout them Phillies?

We had to put off our trip to Red Robin until tonight. Did I tell you all about the experience of our neighbor and friend? I don't think I did. They ordered soup and waited 45 minutes with no soup. Finally it came and they weren't happy, so they mentioned the long wait. The waitress brought the manager, who apologized profusely and told them to pick anything on the menu - for FREE! Now that's good customer service!

Looking forward to our return trip tonight. Paul, you were right about my liking Red Robin. I think tonight I'll try a soup and salad combo rather than a burger or entree, just to keep it light and try something different.

Liketoblog and Shelldog, I also like Target's carts. Unfortunately, so do my kids and it's often a battle to see who will actually get to push the thing!!

Oh, and my wine is in a bottle, but it has a screw top on it. Personally, I prefer a really good sloe gin fizz.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-23-2008, 10:11 AM

59 posts, read 154,368 times
The soup and salad combo rocks
I get the mini cobb salad and onion soup it's super good.
U have to try that ..if ya do let me know if ya liked it.
Has anyone heard what might be going in the old
Giant spot?? I was just curious

Old 10-23-2008, 10:14 AM

Speaking of wine have any of you tried that wine place in the mall....
I bought the raspberry I liked it

Old 10-23-2008, 10:15 AM

oh and yes don't forget go Phillies

Although I shall not lie I'm a major Yanks fan but I do hope the Phillies win...

Old 10-23-2008, 10:54 AM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawne View Post
So - how 'bout them Phillies?

We had to put off our trip to Red Robin until tonight. Did I tell you all about the experience of our neighbor and friend? I don't think I did. They ordered soup and waited 45 minutes with no soup. Finally it came and they weren't happy, so they mentioned the long wait. The waitress brought the manager, who apologized profusely and told them to pick anything on the menu - for FREE! Now that's good customer service!

Looking forward to our return trip tonight. Paul, you were right about my liking Red Robin. I think tonight I'll try a soup and salad combo rather than a burger or entree, just to keep it light and try something different.

Liketoblog and Shelldog, I also like Target's carts. Unfortunately, so do my kids and it's often a battle to see who will actually get to push the thing!!

Oh, and my wine is in a bottle, but it has a screw top on it. Personally, I prefer a really good sloe gin fizz.
I had a free burger certificate for my birthday for RR but just got too busy and didn't get there in time to use it I'm hoping to hit RR sometime next week for the first time for lunch. Excited to finally check it out! Glad to hear you have enjoyed it.

Yes, GO PHILLIES!!!!!! I've been a Phillies fan for 27 years and very happy to see them doing so well. With the win last night things are looking very good. They have been very strong in the playoffs and it's such a happy time

Old 10-23-2008, 11:06 AM

I am happy to see the Phillies doing so well...I really hope they win

Happy Belated Bday Dawne

Old 10-23-2008, 01:18 PM

32,616 posts, read 77,614,858 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by liketoblog View Post
Happy Belated Bday Dawne
It was Dawne's birthday too? Well then, happy belated birthday to you both, R.J. and Dawne! Mine is coming up in two weeks! I'm turning into a wrinkly 22-year-old! Go Scorpios!

Old 10-23-2008, 01:38 PM

1,518 posts, read 6,693,201 times
No, it was R.J.'s birthday, but he linked my quote so I think liketoblog got a little mixed up. But that's okay. My birthday isn't until January, when I'll turn a very young 46 (my 7 yo keeps me young!). Happy early birthday to you, Paul. Gee, I'm old enough to be your mother!!

R.J., happy belated birthday to you!

Old 10-23-2008, 01:51 PM

1,364 posts, read 2,917,285 times
Thanks for the happy birthday wishes Paul, Dawne, and liketoblog! I turned 35 but still feel like a 25 year old I got carded for a R rated movies twice in the last year which made me feel good but was surprising both times (I'm very doubtful I look like I'm anywhere near 18). Happy birthday as well to Paul in case I'd forget to wish it in a couple weeks Dawne, happy early birthday too as my brain stinks on remembering birthdays 46 is still young (I feel age is just a number and it's how you feel that counts!)

Old 10-23-2008, 04:08 PM

That was totally me that messed that all up sorry about that LOL...

I turned 35 this year too...it's another box when ya fill out forms now...
35-40 lol..how terrific is that ...

Happy early bday to you Scran 22...wow where was I at 22..I was planning my wedding and finishing college...my how time flies.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Settings
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2020 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > Pennsylvania