Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-06-2010, 06:12 PM

25,157 posts, read 53,963,301 times

Advertisements

When do gays discuss how they want to protect white supremacy and white privilege?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guamanians View Post
no, only gays and other special interest groups do that
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-06-2010, 06:13 PM

25,021 posts, read 27,949,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by artsyguy View Post
I've never done an intoxicant in my life. So stop with the accusations now.
Ok then, I only accused you of being a pot smoker because you're a liberal with artsy guy as his username. Sorry my mistake for painting all artsy type people as potheads now that I've apologized, you can apologize for broad brushing me a racist simply because I'm a conservative Republican

Old 09-06-2010, 06:18 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,709,179 times
Quote:
When do gays discuss how they want to protect white supremacy and white privilege?
wiseguy I'm talking about gay pride parades, and other events that are designed to get something from everyone else, or an attempt to justify their lifestyle, or to get society to accept them... Selfish and prideful if you ask me.

Old 09-06-2010, 06:27 PM

And enormous churches with colorful stained glass and statues in every street corner isn't religious pride? Didn't Jesus teach by the mountain side? Didn't Jesus teach by the river? Wasn't Jesus inclusive? How is modern day Christianity not prideful? Why should anyone honor and bend over backward to honor their scripture?

11 Women should learn in silence and all humility. 12 I do not allow them to teach or to have authority over men; they must keep quiet.
1 Timothy 2:11-12

34 the women should keep quiet in the meetings. They are not allowed to speak; as the Jewish Law says, they must not be in charge. 35 If they want to find out about something, they should ask their husbands at home. It is a disgraceful thing for a woman to speak in a church meeting.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

7 "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.
Exodus 21:7-11

Quote:
wiseguy I'm talking about gay pride parades, and other events that are designed to get something from everyone else, or an attempt to justify their lifestyle, or to get society to accept them... Selfish and prideful if you ask me.

Old 09-06-2010, 06:33 PM

Smoking pot is a crime. Racism and classism are not crimes therefore do not generate near as much shame or guilt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
Ok then, I only accused you of being a pot smoker because you're a liberal with artsy guy as his username. Sorry my mistake for painting all artsy type people as potheads now that I've apologized, you can apologize for broad brushing me a racist simply because I'm a conservative Republican

Old 09-06-2010, 06:35 PM

3,378 posts, read 3,709,179 times
Quote:
And enormous churches with colorful stained glass and statues in every street corner isn't religious pride? Didn't Jesus teach by the mountain side? Didn't Jesus teach by the river? Wasn't Jesus inclusive? How is modern day Christianity not prideful? Why should anyone honor and bend over backward to honor their scripture?

11 Women should learn in silence and all humility. 12 I do not allow them to teach or to have authority over men; they must keep quiet.
1 Timothy 2:11-12

34 the women should keep quiet in the meetings. They are not allowed to speak; as the Jewish Law says, they must not be in charge. 35 If they want to find out about something, they should ask their husbands at home. It is a disgraceful thing for a woman to speak in a church meeting.
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

7 "If a man sells his daughter as a servant, she is not to go free as menservants do. 8 If she does not please the master who has selected her for himself, he must let her be redeemed. He has no right to sell her to foreigners, because he has broken faith with her. 9 If he selects her for his son, he must grant her the rights of a daughter. 10 If he marries another woman, he must not deprive the first one of her food, clothing and marital rights. 11 If he does not provide her with these three things, she is to go free, without any payment of money.
Exodus 21:7-11
religious pride? Churches are houses of worship. what is the problem?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:36 PM

Gay pride parade is once a year. It is a parade like Mardi Gra, Bastille Day, All Souls Day, and St. Patrick's Day.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parade

Quote:
religious pride? Churches are houses of worship. what is the problem?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:36 PM

Quote:
Smoking pot is a crime. Racism and classism are not crimes therefore do not generate near as much shame or guilt.
So in other words, "No I will not apologize for stereotyping you as a racist even though you are a conservative GOP voting latino ?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:42 PM

Your type are referred to as Tio Tacos.

Urban Dictionary: Tio Taco

Quote:
Originally Posted by theunbrainwashed View Post
So in other words, "No I will not apologize for stereotyping you as a racist even though you are a conservative GOP voting latino ?

Old 09-06-2010, 06:45 PM

Quote:
Your type are referred to as Tio Tacos.

Urban Dictionary: Tio Taco
Oh look at that. That "tolerant open-minded liberal" attitude is starting to surface. You have no problem stereotyping GOP voters as racists, and you have no problem being a racist towards me. But when I accuse you of being a potsmoker based on your username and politics you get offended and demand me to not make such accusations. Face it, you got caught red handed, or since you're a liberal, green-handed

Oh and you stereotyped me yet again, typical liberal. I'm not Mexican, I'm Puerto Rican
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies