Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-09-2010, 10:02 PM

3,004 posts, read 3,888,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
But the majority of people are pretty stupid, clearly. They do not learn from history nor from their holy books since, if we're speaking of the majority, the bulk of those people would follow Christian faiths.

The majority of my community wanted to run my family out because we were Jewish in an area of the country where even Catholics were not accepted until recently. The worst offenders are still working at Dairy Queen and even those duties tax their mental capabilities.
How embarrassing that as Jew, you don't understand the difference between Judaism and Islam, and have no knowledge of the history of each.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2010, 10:05 PM

5,872 posts, read 8,098,605 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
It's obvious the general public doesn't want them around. Is it possible to drum them out completely? If you put the question on a national ballot, would it pass? We could always round them up and send them to Mexico or Canada.

Hell, it's been plain for many generations that the general public doesn't want Kentucky. So I say w/ that line of logic, you're not even a real American and "where's your green card". I mean really...people don't want your state, you live or were from there...ergo WE don't want you.

Have a nice trip. I hear they're hiring in Greece. enjoy the swim.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:08 PM

15,866 posts, read 21,455,012 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chattypatty View Post
How embarrassing that as Jew, you don't understand the difference between Judaism and Islam, and have no knowledge of the history of each.
In fact, I have extensive knowledge of the holy texts (not limited to the Talmud and Koran) and histories of both. Islam is not independent of Judaism, you know. The histories are interlinked.

How embarrassing that you and those who share your bigoted views are consistently proven wrong and uninformed in these threads.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:17 PM

21 posts, read 32,256 times
This is a very sad thread - mostly because it lacks any real considered arguments and the original topic is inane and impossible.

At the end of the day, why should any American - Muslim, Buddhist, Agnostic, white, black, latino, gay, whoever - be forced to leave their OWN country?

If you have a problem with the fact that America is a country of diversity - and that's not going to change any time soon - than you have the right to leave and go live somewhere else more suitable.

So deal with it - Muslims aren't going anywhere. But you're more than welcome to leave whenever you want. Bye bye.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:32 PM

15,395 posts, read 22,535,386 times
To the OP......IF you are so sure most Americans are so intolerant....then why NOT add a poll and find out at least what the general concensus is in City-Data...I for one am more of a live and let live type of person and I think the poll results would find most (educated)Americans are fairly tolerant too.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:44 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kentuckydad95 View Post
It's obvious the general public doesn't want them around. Is it possible to drum them out completely? If you put the question on a national ballot, would it pass? We could always round them up and send them to Mexico or Canada.
Yes, because, that's what our Constitution stands for: religious/ethnic persecution and concentration camps! God Bless America! Let's emulate the Nazis and the KKK! Sieg Heil.

Old 09-09-2010, 10:55 PM

19,567 posts, read 21,880,765 times
Quote:
They might find Iran or North Korea quite pleasant and more in line with their values of hatred.
Or almost any majority Muslim nation...tolerance and diversity are high on the priority list of Muslim nations...

Old 09-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Quote:
In my experience they understand and respect Jews much better than Christians.
LOL....is murder some Islamic way of showing respect???

Old 09-09-2010, 11:02 PM

15,088 posts, read 13,458,676 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by oz in SC View Post
Or almost any majority Muslim nation...tolerance and diversity are high on the priority list of Muslim nations...
Funny, it's obviously not high on your priority list either. You all have a lot in common.

Old 09-09-2010, 11:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambient View Post
Funny, it's obviously not high on your priority list either. You all have a lot in common.
Wow....you are a terrible psychic.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies