Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-10-2010, 07:03 AM

19,567 posts, read 21,878,379 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by the troubadour View Post
A few less insensitive folk of the red neck variety..how great the USA could become.
Tolerance and understanding again....

I love it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 AM

5,944 posts, read 5,586,090 times
Thumbs down Is it possible to drum out the 6 million Muslims in the USA?

^^^

A certain sign of low mentality.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:06 AM

11,446 posts, read 16,191,559 times
Not only muslims, patriotic Americans hate everyone who is different. But they will not admit it, that may make them seem narrow minded and intolerant.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:08 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by charolastra00 View Post
Can we get rid of the people who don't want them here instead? They might find Iran or North Korea quite pleasant and more in line with their values of hatred.
How about we get rid of people like you who choose Islam over American rights and interests.

Islam is completely against and in direct conflict with the America and our way of life. Appeasing them and catering to them only succeeds in aiding them in their Quran-mandated quest to conquer, convert and murder all infidels and establish an Islamic Nation......right here...in America.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:12 AM

5,421 posts, read 6,506,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
To the people who hate all Muslims and believe all that crap about how they all want to impose Sharia Law on the rest of us and make us wear burqas and behead us and whatnot--how do you handle it when you have a Muslim coworker or neighbor? Do you snub them and just not speak? Do you say these hateful things to their faces? And how are you able within to persuade yourself that they do not have the same feelings and emotions as you do? How are you able to keep up the strong belief that a particular person is lying no matter what they say? Do not answer this post with a litany of "they they they"--I want to know about you. You have acknowledged that you despise an entire group of people based on Internet sites, or what others have said, or books you've read, or maybe personal experience. I want to know how you reconcile this with Muslims with whom you have interacted and how you reconcile this kind of hatred with your view of yourself.
I'm not sure I qualify, since I hate Islam but not all Muslims.

But in any event, if it comes up I tell them I think their beliefs are silly at best and dangerous at worst, and I go into the details of why I think that the belief in and worship of a celestial dictator doesn't make much sense.

I further tell them that 2000 year old Arabic myths shouldn't be the basis of misogyny or discrimination against my gay friends, and that I they'll never make me respect their religion because I don't find it worthy of respect. I kind of mock it.

Basically, it's the same thing I tell Christians, except Islam gives me far more material to work with because they haven't been through the reformations and counter-reformations that has taken some of the edge off Christian.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:16 AM

1,851 posts, read 2,154,562 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Visvaldis View Post
Not only muslims, patriotic Americans hate everyone who is different. But they will not admit it, that may make them seem narrow minded and intolerant.
Wrong, Americans with a clue about Islam hate anyone who's intentions are to infest, conquer, convert and murder all who refuse to believe and bow at Islam's feet.

Some people just never get it till it's too late. We're being invaded and manipulated to always....ALWAYS grant Islam special, preferential treatment and oppressive liberties; all in the name of not aggravating the petulant children of Islam. The bully tactics are dispicable.

Yet Liberal Extremism wants to continue to grant them (Islam) every type of social, political, commerical and religious amnesty they demand and bully for.

You will all see. You will all learn the hard way.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:21 AM

13,026 posts, read 24,634,940 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by malamute View Post
Sounds like you're some kind of intolerant bigot. You might want to bend over to the Muslims but meanwhile you're intolerant of the KKK. What happened to being tolerant of ALL ideologies and loving ALL people?

At least be consistent.
Yeah , you got me there I am intolerant of people whose sole ideology is one of racism, hatred and violence. I never said I was tolerant of ALL ideologies. I respect all ideologies which are not harmful. And do not tolerate those which are be they Muslim Fundamentalists, Christians Extremists, racists, homophobes, xenophobes . As long as you do not harm others or preach hatred ( and the very vast majority of Muslims do not despite the imagined evil from hysterical raving loonies) I have no issue with that.

Standing up to people who only wish ill on certain groups is not being bigoted. I wouldn't call Simon Wiesenthal a bigot for trying to bring Nazis to justice. Would you ? If he was a bigot then yep count me with his type of bigotry. I fully embrace his bigotry in all its forms.

And I do not bend over to "The Muslims". As far as I am concerned if you are a terrorist or breaking the law in any way then you should be dealt with. I could not care less what happens to the murdering bastards who brought down the Twin Towers. After a genuine trial. Throw away the key as far as I am concerned or or throw them to the dogs for all I care.

If you are a decent law abiding citizen whose faith simply happens to be different than the majority then I have no issue with you. I could not care less about your faith, sexual orientation, race, nationality or whether you eat dirt. First do no harm and all that . Still a good principle.

All faiths are equal to me , none of them make any sense and all IMO is superstitous nonsense. I judge people as I find them. And I have yet to meet racists I liked. And I met a lot of them.

The hysteria surrounding the Muslim population is mind boggling and only shows complete ignorance as well as prejudices and is a form of pure racism.

The land of Freedom seems to have serious issues about some of the most basic of freedom.

The right to exist as long as you do not harm anyone in peace and without being villified or hounded out by people whose IQ is lower than talent in a reality tv show.

To equate someone who is intolerant of intolerance , violence and racism with bigotry is laughable. And intellectually completely disingenuous.

Those who oppose evil are bigots I take it ? Good to know.

Another person to add to the ignore list.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:28 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
If you are a decent law abiding citizen whose faith simply happens to be different than the majority then I have no issue with you. I could not care less about your faith, sexual orientation, race, nationality or whether you eat dirt. First do no harm and all that . Still a good principle.

All faiths are equal to me , none of them make any sense and all IMO is superstitous nonsense. I judge people as I find them. And I have yet to meet racists I liked. And I met a lot of them.
Islam is at it's very core a violent religion. It's founder was a very violent man who had many people slaughtered.

So yes, the religion itself is different from many others. It is the very core of the problem.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:30 AM

47,525 posts, read 69,722,740 times
Islam does not mean peace, it means submission and it's goal is to have the entire world submit to it.

Old 09-10-2010, 07:33 AM

2,422 posts, read 2,280,661 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooseketeer View Post
Yeah , you got me there I am intolerant of people whose sole ideology is one of racism, hatred and violence. I never said I was tolerant of ALL ideologies. I respect all ideologies which are not harmful. And do not tolerate those which are be they Muslim Fundamentalists, Christians Extremists, racists, homophobes, xenophobes . As long as you do not harm others or preach hatred ( and the very vast majority of Muslims do not despite the imagined evil from hysterical raving loonies) I have no issue with that.

Standing up to people who only wish ill on certain groups is not being bigoted. I wouldn't call Simon Wiesenthal a bigot for trying to bring Nazis to justice. Would you ? If he was a bigot then yep count me with his type of bigotry. I fully embrace his bigotry in all its forms.

And I do not bend over to "The Muslims". As far as I am concerned if you are a terrorist or breaking the law in any way then you should be dealt with. I could not care less what happens to the murdering bastards who brought down the Twin Towers. After a genuine trial. Throw away the key as far as I am concerned or or throw them to the dogs for all I care.

The hysteria surrounding the Muslim population is mind boggling and only shows complete ignorance as well as prejudices and is a form of pure racism.

The land of Freedom seems to have serious issues about some of the most basic of freedom.

The right to exist as long as you do not harm anyone in peace and without being villified or hounded out by people whose IQ is lower than talent in a reality tv show.

To equate someone who is intolerant of intolerance , violence and racism with bigotry is laughable. And intellectually completely disingenuous.

Those who oppose evil are bigots I take it ? Good to know.

Another person to add to the ignore list.
You need to read a little more about Islam before making such a statement.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies