Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 12-06-2010, 11:06 AM

27,232 posts, read 46,663,996 times

Advertisements

Once the man starts carrying the child, and delivering the child, he can claim all the "rights" he wants.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:07 AM

12,481 posts, read 10,224,629 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hothulamaui View Post
I'll bite. why not?
As you saisd it takes at least one person to feed the baby. So that baby left on the ground can not live on its own

Old 12-06-2010, 11:08 AM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wjtwet View Post
As you saisd it takes at least one person to feed the baby. So that baby left on the ground can not live on its own
which is what I said as well as others. seeing as we both agree on this point what does this have to do with the woman who births the child?

Old 12-06-2010, 11:11 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,007,099 times
Quote:
yes your constant put down of men who you believe have no right to say in the bay they helped form.
Your egoistical hateful attitude to a mans right to fight for the life of his baby
No one, and I mean man, woman, or alien, has the right to tell me what to do with MY body.
You obviously have some woman issues to sort out, judging by your posts.
Show me ONCE where I have put down men.
I adore men......little dictators, not so much.
You lie, to use your own phrase.

Old 12-06-2010, 11:12 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,049,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaada View Post
its absurd you think he dont have any rights cause if the women wanted to keep the baby, and he didnt want it he would sure have to pay child support for a kid he dont want. where is the fair in that? its not. and if the women didnt want the kid she shouldve been on birth control or made the man wear a condom or 2. the baby is half of the mans he should have rights
If a man doesn't want a woman to have an abortion or a baby without his consent, he should wear a condom.........or two or three just to be safe. A man can also abstain from sex if he doesn't want a woman to have control over his "seed" for nine months.

Newsflash...........life isn't fair. Men do not have to suffer through menstruation or childbirth.........is that fair?

Men have no rights until after the baby is born.........period. After the baby is born, he has parental rights. He has the right to be in the life of the child even if the mother doesn't want him involved..........flip side.........he also has the resposibility of helping to provide for the child.

You men out there, would YOU want a woman to be able to force you to risk your life and suffer permanent physical damage if the shoe was on the other foot?

Go back and read the posts of what carrying a pregnancy to term does to a woman's body. The health risks, the physical pain and damage. Would you want some random hook-up in a bar to have that kind of control over your body and well being? Stop and really think about it.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:15 PM

Quote:
which is what I said as well as others. seeing as we both agree on this point what does this have to do with the woman who births the child?
The baby can not live on its own inside the womb or outside the womb is the point. So the pro abortionist argument that when it can live on its own then you do not kill it makes little sense. I have seen very few 6 years olds be able to live on its own. So is it OK to use post birth abortion

Old 12-06-2010, 12:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
No one, and I mean man, woman, or alien, has the right to tell me what to do with MY body.
You obviously have some woman issues to sort out, judging by your posts.
Show me ONCE where I have put down men.
I adore men......little dictators, not so much.
You lie, to use your own phrase.
No One and I mean no one has the right to deny life to others.
You have the issues you wish to kill because you are a woman . You might be killing another woman

Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 PM

1,530 posts, read 3,944,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
If a man doesn't want a woman to have an abortion or a baby without his consent, he should wear a condom.........or two or three just to be safe. A man can also abstain from sex if he doesn't want a woman to have control over his "seed" for nine months.

Newsflash...........life isn't fair. Men do not have to suffer through menstruation or childbirth.........is that fair?

Men have no rights until after the baby is born.........period. After the baby is born, he has parental rights. He has the right to be in the life of the child even if the mother doesn't want him involved..........flip side.........he also has the resposibility of helping to provide for the child.

You men out there, would YOU want a woman to be able to force you to risk your life and suffer permanent physical damage if the shoe was on the other foot?

Go back and read the posts of what carrying a pregnancy to term does to a woman's body. The health risks, the physical pain and damage. Would you want some random hook-up in a bar to have that kind of control over your body and well being? Stop and really think about it.

exactly he should wear a condom or 3 just like i said but the women needs to make sure he does it and she as well can obstain from sex. it goes both ways girl, it takes 2 to tango so it is his right just as much as it is hers. now you keep saying suffer permanent physical damage and death and such in that case its different. i know full well what carrying a baby full term is like. been there done that. and i would not want random hook ups telling me whats up thats why you got to think about your actions and if you do "hook up" with every tom dick and harry then make sure your ass is on bc or wear a female condom or make him wear some be smart about it.

Old 12-06-2010, 12:26 PM

18,381 posts, read 19,023,642 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
The baby can not live on its own inside the womb or outside the womb is the point. So the pro abortionist argument that when it can live on its own then you do not kill it makes little sense. I have seen very few 6 years olds be able to live on its own. So is it OK to use post birth abortion

the "baby" can live/thrive outside the womb as anyone can take care of it, which is the point. a baby inside the womb is dependent on the woman whose womb it is. huge difference. two completely different situations.

there is no such thing as "post abortion"

Old 12-06-2010, 12:28 PM

Quote:
the "baby" can live/thrive outside the womb as anyone can take care of it, which is the point. a baby inside the womb is dependent on the woman whose womb it is. huge difference. two completely different situations.

there is no such thing as "post abortion"
Baby outside of the womb has to have people take care of it so it can live.
baby inside the womb needs one person to take care of it and not kill it .
Both are dependent on others to live
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies