Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2010, 08:20 AM

8,806 posts, read 6,112,361 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nineties Flava View Post
The percentages are based on people who've been arrested or fined for drug crimes. All this says is that blacks are arrested more than whites for the same crimes, which is already common knowledge.
Do you honestly think it's a big conspiracy that more blacks are arrested for drugs than whites???

Old 11-14-2010, 08:23 AM

Quote:

Speaking of them, you might want to rethink who started the sub-saharan slave trade. The arabs were trading in African slaves well before Africans were.
So why don't you take your anger out on the Arabs?

Old 11-14-2010, 08:29 AM

1,372 posts, read 1,549,314 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JaneDoeAmerican View Post
Because ALL the racist hate groups are WHITE?

How many of these are Black? Hisipanic? Jewish? Muslim?

list-us-hate-groups

Hate Groups and Extremists
You might want to check out the New Black Panther Party. They make the Klan look like a troop of boy scouts.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:32 AM

31 posts, read 34,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by andrea3821 View Post
Do you honestly think it's a big conspiracy that more blacks are arrested for drugs than whites???

Blacks turn to deal drugs as a means for survival. They are the last to get hired and first to be laid off, because of discrimination and they will do anything to survive. And they are more apt to be arrested for drugs. Many black were laid off constructions work and replaced by ilegals.

How Illegal Immigration Hurts Black America

With national unemployment hovering around 10 percent and black male unemployment at a staggering 17.6 percent, it's just not true that undocumented workers are doing the jobs that we won't do.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:39 AM

Quote:
Because ALL the racist hate groups are WHITE?

How many of these are Black? Hisipanic? Jewish? Muslim?

list-us-hate-groups

Hate Groups and Extremists
Right, b/c a couple of websites will list ALL hate groups in existence.

Also, have you never heard of the New Black Panthers? There's one right there that is black.

ETA: ROFL that the second list is on Rick Ross' website! If that's not biased, I don't know what is!! And note that the first link contains a link to Black Separatist groups, although the link is bad. Good job on pointing out why whites are the only racists, as you say.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:40 AM

785 posts, read 619,481 times
Quote:
Well no **** I recognize that. Did Africans knowingly sell African slaves (who typically were prisoners of war, similar to the way the Greeks and the Romans did slavery) into race slavery? No. Please know what you're talking about before you speak on it.
I will respond to the rest of your nonsense later, as I just got up and I've got work to do. However on this unbelievable bit of avoidance above...you do realize, don't you, that the African slave capturers and traders knew full well they were selling their slaves into race slavery. UNless, of course, NinetiesFlava would like to produce a theory for the world to see, that the Africans were collectively all blind, and couldn't see that they were selling to Whites at the coastal trading/buying ports primarily along the west coast of Africa. Your entire theory is based on a false premise.

Wow...your arrogance is only matched by its ignorance. Dude, for real, learn some more about history. Try and not mentally block out the parts that contradict your theory. Also, um, I notice you didn't respond to my direct questions I had to repost. Odd, that. One would almost think you are avoiding it. You have to know how hard I'm laughing at you right now!

Old 11-14-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zekester View Post
I had a strong suspicion that "Nineties Flava" was a teenage kid. He's got all the arrogance and confidence that's part and parcel to the teen mind. Yeah, I once had it all figured out too, and then I grew up. The older I got and the more life experience I attained, the more I realized how simple and unrealistic my previous world view had been. I got wiser because I realized after a while that I didn't know it all. If he's lucky Mr. Flava will go through this same process as well, but then there are many people who go from the cradle to the grave without ever really growing up.
I 100% agree with you. I experienced the same and I'm still figuring the world out. The smart people never quit learning and keep on finding out more about society.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:44 AM

785 posts, read 619,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
As far as blacks selling other blacks in slavery....

They did it for money and for guns since their civilization was falling apart already due to the number of indo-europeans invading the country.

Really? They did it for the guns and money? So, in other words, means of profit. So what? Thats irrelevant, they still did it. Guess what? The whites did it for the money, thats the same thing! Its so odd, you just admitted it! You lost! UNless, of course, its ok for one group to profit off the sale of humans but not ok for the other? I say its wrong for either to do it.

Wow man....grey matter is not your friend?

Old 11-14-2010, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Blacks turn to deal drugs as a means for survival. They are the last to get hired and first to be laid off, because of discrimination and they will do anything to survive. And they are more apt to be arrested for drugs. Many black were laid off constructions work and replaced by ilegals.

With national unemployment hovering around 10 percent and black male unemployment at a staggering 17.6 percent, it's just not true that undocumented workers are doing the jobs that we won't do.

Blah blah blah, more racist excuses. It all comes back to evil whitey, huh?

And btw, I am a conservative who is against illegal immigration. I personally believe all illegals and their anchor babies should be shipped back to wherever they came from. That is a Republican sentiment. But black people keep voting for liberals so again, you have no one to blame but yourselves.

Old 11-14-2010, 08:54 AM

9,949 posts, read 8,853,660 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Jack22 View Post
No they don't. The cops don't arrest whites doing drugs like they do blacks.

I went to a mostly white university and the whites use drugs as much as anybody, possible more so. The whites I knew, which were MANY who did drugs, NEVER got arrested for it.

Go to the Julliard School of Music, the students there use drugs like there is no tommorrow. They have so many coke heads at the school, you would think it's a coca cola factory.

Drug use knows no bounds to economic class or race.

I have been to parties with mostly whites and there is no difference in whites using drugs compared to blacks.

BTW, Read "The Destruction of Black Civilization". It is a well researched book that confirms a lot of what I have said.
Stop ignoring statistical FACT, proportionatly blacks DO drugs more than whites... nobody is talking about who gets arrested more or less.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies