Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-17-2010, 10:05 AM

4,209 posts, read 3,591,224 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dockside View Post
That's the point, isn't it? I know plenty of TP'ers who don't watch this show and have no idea who's dancing on it and could care less. And yet the liberal nitwits in this country want to create a frenzy over nothing...IMO the midterm elections have left people senseless.
You are right! The midterms left them more senseless - they were already senseless to begin with to have voted for Obamma and believed his lies.

Can you imagine the frenzy when a Republican is voted President soon?? Desperation will hit new levels.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:06 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
Did you vote for Brandy?
I didn't waste my time, logic tells me that every Palinite in the country is spending all the time they
are allowed online and on the phone voting for their perceived royal family.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:07 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,597,286 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuckity View Post
The left sees conspiracy theories where none exist.

The phrase "sore loser" comes to mind.
Exactly, Sarah lost, remember?
The phrase cheaters never prosper comes to mind. It's all about Sarah:
http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/11/bristol-in-dwts-semi-finals.html (broken link)

Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 AM

9,644 posts, read 9,850,172 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
YOU DON'T HAVE TO SHOUT! None of the others you mentioned had a major political party tellings its members {that don't even watch the show} how to stack their votes {cheat}. I mean really, actually putting instructions on their sites?

Yep, if Bristol wins, her mother should walk right up there and accept the mirror ball. After all, Sarah is the one who pulled in all the votes.
I didnt Shout IF I WAS GOING TO SHOUT i WOULD USE ALL CAPS.

No!! they just had entire fan bases of a football team voting. So their voting base must have been pretty large for say Emmit Smith since he won the entire thing. So their fan base is fine but Bristol isnt because its from people in the republican party.

I have a feeling you'd be fine with someones child on the left going on the show and democrats voting for that child in support.

Did you vote for anyone on the show and if so who?

People are voting for Bristol Palin and I dont like that because I dont agree with her mothers politics

Old 11-17-2010, 10:10 AM

17,420 posts, read 14,663,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by aspiesmom View Post
Exactly, Sarah lost, remember?
The phrase cheaters never prosper comes to mind. It's all about Sarah:
Conservatives4Palin.com: Bristol in 'DWTS' Semi-Finals - UPDATED: Governor Palin Talks About Bristol (http://www.conservatives4palin.com/2010/11/bristol-in-dwts-semi-finals.html - broken link)
Don't waste your time posting links.

You never visit any sites of those that are offered up to you as proof that YOU are wrong ... I'm done looking at yours.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:11 AM

2,564 posts, read 1,597,286 times
Quote:
Don't waste your time posting links.

You never visit any sites of those that are offered up to you as proof that YOU are wrong ... I'm done looking at yours.
can't handle the truth Conservative site is cheating about Bristol for (drum roll pleez) > SARAH (the sore loser).

Old 11-17-2010, 10:12 AM

15,700 posts, read 17,054,775 times
Quote:
Sigh. I'll try this again ... she's gathering a truckload of votes because of Vote for the Worst.

I've watched THEIR agenda for years. It works. It's weird.

(For what it's worth, I believe my posts on Vote for the Worst are getting ignored because it makes complete sense.)
Not ignoring your site. They have been around for years, this is the first year something like this has happened on DWTS.

Also, there existance does not negate the fact that conservative political sites are giving instructions on how to stack votes for Bristol.

Old 11-17-2010, 10:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by meson View Post
I didn't waste my time, logic tells me that every Palinite in the country is spending all the time they
are allowed online and on the phone voting for their perceived royal family.
lmbooooooo So you didnt vote for anyone to beat Bristol but upset that people voted for Bristol lol You just proved why Brandy went home and Bristol stayed. People are actually taking the time to vote for Bristol.

Voting is only open for so long. Like 2 hours after the show. You cant vote all day and night and you only get so many votes by phone

Old 11-17-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annie53 View Post
Not ignoring your site. They have been around for years, this is the first year something like this has happened on DWTS.

Also, there existance does not negate the fact that conservative political sites are giving instructions on how to stack votes for Bristol.
Is there something stopping you from voting for Brandy with multi email addys?

Did you phone in votes for Brandy?

Old 11-17-2010, 10:15 AM

12,373 posts, read 13,199,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadex View Post
lmbooooooo So you didnt vote for anyone to beat Bristol but upset that people voted for Bristol lol You just proved why Brandy went home and Bristol stayed. People are actually taking the time to vote for Bristol.

Voting is only open for so long. Like 2 hours after the show. You cant vote all day and night and you only get so many votes by phone
Not upset at all, the whole thing is ridiculous, laughable really.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies