Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-09-2010, 06:00 PM

17,401 posts, read 11,984,970 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Your a joke. Didnt read the articles or watch the video. Plenty more.
By the way calling the NAACP racist.....give you all kinds of credibility
I did read the article. Obviously.

FYI - the NAACP is racist. It's not just white people that can be racist, you know.

And please, don't send any more links. I'm tired of dealing with you and your ilk.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-09-2010, 06:01 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by enemy country View Post
Im not a liberal but the word ilk does apply to those who refuse to let Obama be the elected President.
I am still waiting for him to do something a president would do, which isn't after dark closed room deals, more so after telling everyone he would be transparent. He is a done deal no matter what you or I think.

Because of his lackings, I predict no other black will be even remotely thought of again in the next decade. He's that bad.

He is turning the USA into a getto, which was predicted by a black minister before the election. I wish i had that link but it's lost to me in a dead hard drive.

If you are black and voted for obama because he seems black it makes you a racist. If you thought he could do the job, with 0 experience, well that was just a mistake. Obama isn't fit to run a 7-11.

Old 12-09-2010, 06:48 PM

30,419 posts, read 20,322,479 times
Your first link refers to "teabaggers". What does that say? Extrememe left wing bias. Lost all credibility right off!

NAACP? No credibility. They are racists.

Nice try, dude. I think you proved what you are. Can we say "racist"?

Old 12-09-2010, 06:57 PM

No thank you, dude. Keep wallowing in your self pity.

Those raicist sties are what you thrive on. That is your problem. Get over it! They are what keeps you down. And you love it!

You will never make anythig of yourself unless you shed that crap. You are better than that! I know it. You are not stupid! Reject that garbage and put your life in order! God wants more of you. Show Him you can do it! Reject the lies! Do it for your family. I know you can! Rise above it, man!!!

Old 12-09-2010, 07:08 PM

Attack me all you want, I can take it. But you can do better! Forget this stuff. You have a family. They depend on you. You are in control. Get rid of the hatred and take care of them. I'll be behind you! I will cheer for you! You are the future of our country. You can make a diffence. Do it! It is your choice, and your family expects it.

Freedom is for all. Grasp that idea. Make it your goal to secure it for yourself and your loved ones! That is what God wants for you.

Do it, man!!!

Old 12-09-2010, 07:10 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
The real truth is that the Tea Party folk are having a major crash after their midterms "sugar high". They are quietly slinking back into their little lives after being lulled into a political stupor and false sense of accomplishment....and the real power base of the Republican party wants it that way.

The money trail tells all....and the tactic is nothing new

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/08/29/opinion/29rich.html

Old 12-09-2010, 07:16 PM

7,788 posts, read 8,034,504 times
The Tea Party is alive and well where I live and we are planning for 2012. I live in the 4 corners and attend in Co and NM, great folks in both states,but believe what you want

Old 12-09-2010, 09:12 PM

18,258 posts, read 22,543,681 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by parfleche View Post
The Tea Party is alive and well where I live and we are planning for 2012. I live in the 4 corners and attend in Co and NM, great folks in both states,but believe what you want
The Republican quashing of the TPers has already begun (billionaire funding yanked)....but enjoy that tea!

Old 12-10-2010, 01:49 PM

19,023 posts, read 25,976,878 times
I get the idea the Tea Party needs no big fundings. It's a grass roots movement to take the country back with less blood shed. But if it comes to split blood I don't mind.

No revolution is complete with out the loss of some blood.

I am not rich far from it, as I got hurt bad in 87, and with laws as they are since then I have never been able to get a for pay job as any employee. All I ever heard was pre-existing condition, and was always turned down for any jobs where any application was filled out, till I quit filling any out.

I never took 2 cents of tax paid welfare and think it should be abolished. I know when the rich want things they let me make them, and if they vare taxed to death they won't have me make anything.

The Democrates have never done a damnned thing for me, and I am guessing they never will except tax me. All the govt does is steal working class people's money, and I paid taxes and got more damned Govt than I wanted.

Old 12-10-2010, 03:35 PM

8,145 posts, read 6,535,448 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
I did read the article. Obviously.

FYI - the NAACP is racist. It's not just white people that can be racist, you know.

And please, don't send any more links. I'm tired of dealing with you and your ilk.
Oh the links will keep coming. Your tired of dealing with the truth. Jump on over and log into stormfront if you want lies and no challenges to the tea party.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies