Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-12-2011, 11:06 AM

21,026 posts, read 22,158,177 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrownVic95 View Post
At the end of the day, or after 32 pages, and after reading the depth of loathing revealed in the offerings of the "feminists" here, could anyone re-read the thread title and have the remotest doubt?

The case could not possibly have been made more clearly.
No dear, just because women don't accept anything a male says as the truth doesn't mean they loathe or hate or are bi!ches as you have been taught.

I've read most of the 32 pages and found many well written, intelligent rejoinders to the misogynists who think women are lesser/evil/the cause of all the world's problems which DOES look like loathing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2011, 11:12 AM

19,226 posts, read 15,328,875 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Who?Me?! View Post
No dear, just because women don't accept anything a male says as the truth doesn't mean they loathe or hate or are bi!ches as you have been taught.

I've read most of the 32 pages and found many well written, intelligent rejoinders to the misogynists who think women are lesser/evil/the cause of all the world's problems which DOES look like loathing.
They don't call it the "Eve" of destruction for nuthin'!

YouTube - Original Eve of Destruction Edited for Barry McGuire

Old 05-12-2011, 11:34 AM

19,112 posts, read 30,638,087 times
Quote:

Well, when the wimmin folk defend their opinions it's seen as a negative, as being bitchy and 'uppity' if you will. It's funny how the feminists points are being proven without even trying

I'm pretty happy regarding the way feminism panned out, otherwise I'd be a stewardess instead of a pilot

Old 05-12-2011, 11:35 AM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post
Well, when the wimmin folk defend their opinions it's seen as a negative, as being bitchy and 'uppity' if you will. It's funny how the feminists points are being proven without even trying

I'm pretty happy regarding the way feminism panned out, otherwise I'd be a stewardess instead of a pilot
Whats really great is they dont even realize they are making the point for us!

Old 05-12-2011, 11:40 AM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JetJockey View Post

Old 05-12-2011, 11:44 AM

22,768 posts, read 30,745,293 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kshe95girl View Post
I dont bang Neanderthals.
racist.

Old 05-12-2011, 11:52 AM

17,401 posts, read 11,982,916 times
Quote:

Anyone that doesn't accept ANYTHING a certain gender says as the truth is narrow minded. And isn't that what feminists hate about men? That they never accepted anything women said as the truth?

It has a lot less to do with being taught, and more do do with what is seen and heard.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:02 PM

23,416 posts, read 37,017,268 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by le roi View Post
racist.
Sorry if that hurts you to know you dont stand a snowballs chance in hell with me.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:09 PM

42,732 posts, read 29,894,256 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
Anyone that doesn't accept ANYTHING a certain gender says as the truth is narrow minded. And isn't that what feminists hate about men? That they never accepted anything women said as the truth?

It has a lot less to do with being taught, and more do do with what is seen and heard.
Men never accepted anything women said as truth??????

Feminists don't hate men. Feminists hate women being relegated to secondary status instead of equal status. That's all.

Old 05-12-2011, 12:15 PM

36,539 posts, read 30,885,552 times
Honey, you are a real piece of work.
Seriously, your going to use your opinion from another thread as evidence.
Quote:
The topic of this thread is not a global warming/CO2, consequently, venturing off into great detail on that would be hijacking the thread.

This should explain the CO2 fraud:

//www.city-data.com/forum/17172159-post20.html

An excellent (science based) explanation of the benefits of increased CO2

//www.city-data.com/forum/17175821-post22.html
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2mares
Im not in China.

That's what you think.
Really? Now your trying to tell me where I am.
Quote:
Why do you think most of industry has been moved there?
Cheap labor and no regulations.

Quote:

So who's position is really in the best interests of females here? Your feminist insanity, or those trying to talk some sense into you?
Mine is, hands down. We “females” are not a collective body, we are individuals with our individual agendas. Individuals making reproductive decisions for themselves, especially decisions not to reproduce excessively, can only be beneficial to the individual as well as to society as a whole.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies