Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2011, 11:08 AM

545 posts, read 400,481 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddy5 View Post
Maybe they will let the child decide if she/he/it wants to play in the street.

Maybe they will let the child decide if she/he/it wants to swallow bleach.

Maybe they will let the child decide if she/he/it wants to have a sex-change-operation at 3 years-old.

I kinda think if she/he/it has 'outdoor' plumbing, but wants to use a 'girls' bathroom as a 19 year old, there may be problems.

Could be interesting if she/he/it has 'indoor' plumbing and wants to be a sperm-donor.

Gee, this is fun.

that's the thing that seems to be lost on liberals....is this "experiment" even safe and healthy for the child?...the seem to be willing to endanger and risk all kinds of future problems for their child in their quest for this "progressive place" in the future....

but I guess the ends justify the means...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2011, 11:17 AM

31,767 posts, read 28,827,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EricGold View Post
For the record I don't care what the gender of the baby is or any other human is for that matter....I just find it extremely bizarre the keeping your or your children gender a "secret" just odd.....what purpose does is serve?...
You DO CARE or else you wouldn't be getting your knickers twisted in wad. Why do you care? Because whining and complaining about others' choices just comes naturally to conservatives.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:24 AM

27,624 posts, read 21,133,586 times
Quote:
For the record I don't care what the gender of the baby is or any other human is for that matter....I just find it extremely bizarre the keeping your or your children gender a "secret" just odd.....what purpose does is serve?...

"I just had a baby"

"Congratulations is it a boy or girl?"

"its none of your damn business!!"

"what?"

If they want the kid to grow up with freedom that is fine...but why is merely stating that you have a daughter or son is somehow "restricting" the child choices in what she/he want to do?.....Now merely declaring whether or not you are a boy or girl, have a son or daughter is a problem?

"my child likes trucks and video games but she happens to be a girl"..

"cool"

"I'll Pick up a game for her next birthday party"

You see how simple and straightforward and honest that was?

"my child likes trucks and video games"

"cool, does he want a toy truck for his next Birthday Party?"

"I didn't say it was a boy"

"so its a girl?"

"Its none of your business"

"what?"

"d) Don't care about the world's desire to know"

Sorry "Einstein"....but that choice doesn't exist on job applications, registration forms, restroom doors, doctor forms etc....

but of course liberals in their eternal quest to be "tolerant" would find just about anything "normal"...
We can be quite certain that by the time the child is going to a public restroom on its own and applying for a job, he/she will have a definitive knowledge and self awareness of what gender it is. If the doctor cannot determine the gender, it is time to switch doctors.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:30 AM

41,479 posts, read 59,799,372 times
I do not remember not knowing what gender I was. Besides I never knew what "boy" meant until I met some girls. That was a very long time ago.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
You DO CARE or else you wouldn't be getting your knickers twisted in wad. Why do you care? Because whining and complaining about others' choices just comes naturally to conservatives.

What?..

can you state anything that I said where I demanded to know the gender of the baby?.....who are the ones that seem to think merely declaring the gender of your child is somehow a hindrance and problem to the child itself?...that telling people that you have a daughter or son is somehow problematic to the development of the child?

My problem was that the left seem to think that this is somehow "normal"

that somehow saying you are a boy or girl, or have a son or daughter is "conforming to the stereotypes of society"..or some crap like that.

And who are the ones that seem to complain about other people's income?...who are the ones that are anti-capitalism which is all about choices?...who are the ones trying to tax the hell out of others for simply making the "choice" to make more money?....who are the ones trying "regulate" just about every thing in people lives because they are too stupid to do it themselves?...

My overall problem seems to be the never-ending bizarre thinking of liberals in general..this gender-less child just seems to be the latest the latest example...

Old 05-31-2011, 11:40 AM

Quote:
What?..

can you state anything that I said where I demanded to know the gender of the baby?
If you're crying and whining about damn liberals not disclosing the gender of their baby to the entire world, there must be a reason? Or, is it habitual to complain without reason?

Old 05-31-2011, 11:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickofnyc View Post
We can be quite certain that by the time the child is going to a public restroom on its own and applying for a job, he/she will have a definitive knowledge and self awareness of what gender it is. If the doctor cannot determine the gender, it is time to switch doctors.
"Einsteinghost" posted a hypothetical so I posted a hypothetical in response....But good Job anyway..

Old 05-31-2011, 11:43 AM

Quote:
"Einsteinghost" posted a hypothetical so I posted a hypothetical in response....But good Job anyway..
Eh, no. Your whine is very real.

Old 05-31-2011, 11:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by EinsteinsGhost View Post
If you're crying and whining about damn liberals not disclosing the gender of their baby to the entire world, there must be a reason? Or, is it habitual to complain without reason?

Listen, I don't care if they never disclose the gender of the baby, My issue was the way liberals responded to this as if somehow that was "normal"....My issue was with the liberal reaction to this....

I didn't think I had to break it down like that to someone who calls them self "EinsteinsGhost"

Old 05-31-2011, 11:48 AM

13,694 posts, read 9,014,113 times
I do not see the fuss. The baby is obviously a hermaphrodite.

Typical deflection.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies