Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-27-2011, 08:18 AM

37,982 posts, read 22,163,168 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYorkGuy View Post
I made a recent visit to Canada and it basically lived up to all my expectations. The environment is clean and quiet and it has a more laid back feel than America. The people are very social and friendly and you just don't sense the tension in the air that is characteristic of life in America.
Canada's other then white population is something like 4%. It's the great white north.

Plus, the Canadians do not have the Jesse Jackson types up there, stirring up trouble, trying to create strife and racial tensions, nor do they have a cultural mindset that ridicules those blacks who don't act black, or refer to them as race traitors. They have not been infected by the mindset that causes grade school children to tell their teachers "marriage is for white people".

Old 06-27-2011, 08:18 AM

5,562 posts, read 5,684,460 times
It;s called slavery, civil rights and a voting block.
Follow the money, government support and the victim thinkers.

Old 06-27-2011, 08:21 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
You can discount those two character's input completely as irrelevant today. They, in my humble opinion only, don't speak for anyone but themselves now. Do they have an audience when something happens to give them voice? Sure they do, but only to the extent that the issue is there for them to spout over.

Given time and education they will recede into the mists of history just as Gov. Wallace, or even Joe McCarthy did.
They will never go away on their own. They will have to be forced out.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:03 AM

1,140 posts, read 2,075,798 times
Canada hasn't experienced the huge problems brought about by America's larger black population.

We've allowed the country to be taken hostage by the shake down artists such as Jesse Jackson, that are the black leadership. The whole economic mess was started in the name of "fairness" to the minority community - The Community Reinvestment Act signed by Carter in 1977 was the beginning of an attack on banks that forced them to make loans to people that wouldn't otherwise be eligible for them. Jimmy Carter and the Clintons bought into the "white guilt" and realized that it could be turned to their advantage in the form of votes.

The "you owe me" mindset of most blacks in America has been hugely destructive to this country - they want loans they're not eligible for, jobs they don't qualify for, salaries they can't justify. They represent an inordinate amount of crime and illegitimacy. Instead of bringing themselves up to meet the challenges of being productive citizens they want everything brought down to their level all in the name of "fairness".

We're not "hung up" as much as we are "held up".

Old 06-27-2011, 09:17 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post
Canada hasn't experienced the huge problems brought about by America's larger black population.

We've allowed the country to be taken hostage by the shake down artists such as Jesse Jackson, that are the black leadership. The whole economic mess was started in the name of "fairness" to the minority community - The Community Reinvestment Act signed by Carter in 1977 was the beginning of an attack on banks that forced them to make loans to people that wouldn't otherwise be eligible for them. Jimmy Carter and the Clintons bought into the "white guilt" and realized that it could be turned to their advantage in the form of votes.

The "you owe me" mindset of most blacks in America has been hugely destructive to this country - they want loans they're not eligible for, jobs they don't qualify for, salaries they can't justify. They represent an inordinate amount of crime and illegitimacy. Instead of bringing themselves up to meet the challenges of being productive citizens they want everything brought down to their level all in the name of "fairness".

THERE ARE NO "BLACK LEADERS". why is this so hard to understand? Men like Jesse Jackson are only considered black leaders by themselves and white people.

So black people are not supposed to be eligible for loans? They are automatically not qualified for jobs or shouldnt be allowed to have high earning salaries?

No one owes me for anything, I have worked hard and made a success of myself, and never asked for any type of handout.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:51 AM

16,545 posts, read 13,457,656 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
THERE ARE NO "BLACK LEADERS". why is this so hard to understand? Men like Jesse Jackson are only considered black leaders by themselves and white people.
Then please tell us why the black community gets right behind them anytime they take up a supposed "cause"? If the black community doesn't consider them leaders, why don't they publicly say so? Why not? I have NEVER heard the black community speak out against them, I've only seen them embrace those nuts.

Old 06-27-2011, 09:55 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
American history is racism, a large part of what built this country was poor minorities.

Bible thumping and flag waving aside you can deny the truth. Canada is nowhere and doesn't have the racist history America does.

It is history.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 06-27-2011, 09:59 AM

1,610 posts, read 1,782,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElizNJ View Post

And it's a drop in the bucket compared to wasted military spending and projects that get canned at the last minute and cost the government billions.

You're racist nonsense is exactly nonsense, you're a follower and you fail to use sense in anything.

Anything black is a problem that's how they train you to keep the blame off them.

Have you heard? 1 in 3 black men are now gay lol.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Old 06-27-2011, 11:45 AM

3,382 posts, read 4,081,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SourD View Post
Then please tell us why the black community gets right behind them anytime they take up a supposed "cause"? If the black community doesn't consider them leaders, why don't they publicly say so? Why not? I have NEVER heard the black community speak out against them, I've only seen them embrace those nuts.
I have never heard the "white" community speak out against skin heads and nazis etc...

You have some black people that support them, just as you have some white people that support David Duke. Does that mean that David Duke is a leader for the white community?

Why should me or my family publicly speak out against someone that has nothing to do with me? Even though in all actuality my wife has spoken out against jackson and his son during some political debates, which of course she was called every name in the book by them, but it isnt the responsibility of the masses to defend against the select few. Just as it isnt the responsibility of all the whites to speak out against skin heads etc...

You see black people on CD all the time speaking out against jackson and sharpton. But for some reason, you don't want to accept that. Which just proves my point, the only ones that think these people are leaders for blacks are themselves and white people.

Old 06-27-2011, 12:15 PM

31,074 posts, read 22,094,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rhawkins74 View Post
I have never heard the "white" community speak out against skin heads and nazis etc...

You have some black people that support them, just as you have some white people that support David Duke. Does that mean that David Duke is a leader for the white community?

Why should me or my family publicly speak out against someone that has nothing to do with me? Even though in all actuality my wife has spoken out against jackson and his son during some political debates, which of course she was called every name in the book by them, but it isnt the responsibility of the masses to defend against the select few. Just as it isnt the responsibility of all the whites to speak out against skin heads etc...

You see black people on CD all the time speaking out against jackson and sharpton. But for some reason, you don't want to accept that. Which just proves my point, the only ones that think these people are leaders for blacks are themselves and white people.
Touche' Good point!

And Canada is not all that! If the little story was to say how open minded Canada's White and Black population is, the kids would be "Mixed" and not Black or White. As for as the Canadian Health care system goes there are plently of Canadians coming to the USA for operations that aren't covered in Canada.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Politics and Other Controversies